Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 146733 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
william you picked the wrong fight

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
Community.

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross

Sorry I just have to say that grim is a platinum tier shit poster. God bless

Oatmeal

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
I can’t believe you’ve done this

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

MATT123456789

Ok u guys still debating over me k then

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
Junedragon was the best CR

Will still didn’t address my point I don’t like shots being taken at the regiment that brought you to relevancy smh  :-X
Can't bite the hand that feeds you but can you go to a new hand and get fed from them instead.
Y’all over here gettin’ handed relevancy while I made my own relevancy  8)

Boi your point is invalid because I was relevant when I was a pub with no reg all the way back in 2012/13 hell there was a whole steam group to ban me with like 500+ members at its peak.

more like you were in the reddit

fake news

*insert trump meme with the word WRONG here*

I was with pubs for a year with my butt buddy shine, then he went to the PLG and I went to the reddit. Then I joined him in PLG at the end of 2014
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
When’s the update coming?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam

hahahahahahhahahahaha holy fuck im done

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Re: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]
« Reply #1000 on: June 07, 2018, 05:24:05 pm »
For someone who says they don't read my posts that is an awful lot of quoting my posts but I won't lie that's pretty funny. It more or less proves my point that you're incapable of providing a well thought out argument while only using personal attacks as a means of the argument and I'm okay with that. It's interesting that you attempt to portray me as a fedora wearing, sword wielding, autistic screecher when in reality it's quite the opposite. This is banter; I'm having fun. I'm doing my best to provide actual arguments with points to them that help my cause while also challenging my opponents. I do this a means to an end to rile up the jimmies of North America such as you. I'm actually thoroughly impressed that you not only bit the bait but deep throated it in order to fully get at me with your 'virgin-shaming' sort of vibes you got going there.

Anyways, 6/10, disappointing that you're portraying anyone who actually thinks as some fedora wearing no-life, lacking real insults, clearly has no idea of the role I played in the LG, doesn't appreciate a gentlemen's civil argument, and is stuck in the past of his own ego while refusing to accept that NW has moved on and better people have stepped up since his days of leading when all you had to do was have 3 guys double-x and down spam to win fights.

hahahahahahhahahahaha holy fuck im done
You tell him big boy!
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

MATT123456789

« Reply #1001 on: June 07, 2018, 05:47:53 pm »
Props to will for losing weight and becoming skinny

Online Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1002 on: June 07, 2018, 06:03:29 pm »
Let's try to stay civil please.
You've already done more than Windflower with that simple post. You have my vote for the next election
Do you have a raging hard on for me CluelessWill? I see you sneak dissing me quite frequently and I find it odd. You have a hard time talking to or liking a person who doesn't take anyone's shit? Do you need to vent your feelings to me in Teamspeak CluelessWill?
First off you disappeared for like half your CR tenure so that's what I was making fun of you for. Second, you consistently talked shit about the LG both in and out of game and that is extremely annoying. Attempting to justify why people wouldn't join the shitty 30th and then crying when we beat you every linebattle was both laughable and highlighted how prone your character was to deflecting for how bad your regiment was for how we got good so fast. Maybe you should up your charisma trait so people would actually want to join a regiment you make instead of crying wolf on why others are so good. Finally I also would never want to waste the precious oxygen on this planet by trying to talk to you so no need.
I was gone for 2 weeks lol. And of course I always talked shit the LG were the most toxic regiment in the game. I never really cared about people not wanting to join the 30th lol I was satisfied with the members Panda and I had because it made it even more satisfying when we beat and tied regiments with much better players. You guys "getting better fast" hmmmmmmmmmm,  for sure not a bandwagon or steroid in the form of the 45e.. When the LG was in S1 in NAPL we were on an even level. The LG surpassed us ye but we still competed and were top 3-5 pretty much always in that shithole of a meta 2017 was. The truth is that the LG has been scared its entire career, and you wouldn't talk to me in ts because you're scared too b*tch.  ;D
:o ???
???????????????????????????????????????????????

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1003 on: June 07, 2018, 07:05:40 pm »
had to import members into your regiment to beat the 3e because you were scared of them xd bantz

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #1004 on: June 07, 2018, 07:59:12 pm »
This was a big post

I mean.

You are talking alot about 'actually thinking and making arguments', but like...you kind of brought out the memes first.

I'm just saying.

edit: Also, weren't you insulting Windflower just a page or so prior?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 08:01:04 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »