Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 148016 times)

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
  • Side: Neutral
jesus who tf cares about shitty regiments all that matters is individual glory and melee

MATT123456789

Lol this is getting weird at this point, stop talking about me guys

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
5th was better than both regs anyways

Why isn't the 5th in the top regiments of all-time? We were a classic story of a year of underdogs in the making

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
i literally can't sit through reading even one of williams posts. stop masturbating on your keyboard

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
Welcome back to some quality banter. Tonight we have a treat, William takes on the Windflower, in a no-holds barred match...BUT WHATS THIS?! OUT OF NOWHERE, GRIMSIGHT GOES IN WITH A CHAIR, AND WILLIAM IS DOWN! I REPEAT, WILLIAM IS DOWN!

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
Will still didn’t address my point I don’t like shots being taken at the regiment that brought you to relevancy smh  :-X
Can't bite the hand that feeds you but can you go to a new hand and get fed from them instead.
Y’all over here gettin’ handed relevancy while I made my own relevancy  8)
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Welcome back to some quality banter. Tonight we have a treat, William takes on the Windflower, in a no-holds barred match...BUT WHATS THIS?! OUT OF NOWHERE, GRIMSIGHT GOES IN WITH A CHAIR, AND WILLIAM IS DOWN! I REPEAT, WILLIAM IS DOWN!
We have to make it a hell in a cell so no one can interfere
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
Will still didn’t address my point I don’t like shots being taken at the regiment that brought you to relevancy smh  :-X
Can't bite the hand that feeds you but can you go to a new hand and get fed from them instead.

Boi your point is invalid because I was relevant when I was a pub with no reg all the way back in 2012/13 hell there was a whole steam group to ban me with like 500+ members at its peak.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Boi your point is invalid because I was relevant when I was a pub with no reg all the way back in 2012/13 hell there was a whole steam group to ban me with like 500+ members at its peak.

more like you were in the reddit

fake news

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
Pickle after unlocking the thread

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

MATT123456789

I dont get it, I'm the most consistent groupfighter to ever live, 40+ frags every round, top fragging every game on my team, carrying as always, and I'm not the top of the list, list is rigged, thread maker should be ashamed and should take a good long look in the mirror .

*drops mic*

*flies away*

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Matt if Bill hadn't ran this meme into the dirt like a year ago you might be getting more responses or attention.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
Junedragon was the best CR

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile