Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 148008 times)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
Spoiler
Let's try to stay civil please.
You've already done more than Windflower with that simple post. You have my vote for the next election
Do you have a raging hard on for me CluelessWill? I see you sneak dissing me quite frequently and I find it odd. You have a hard time talking to or liking a person who doesn't take anyone's shit? Do you need to vent your feelings to me in Teamspeak CluelessWill?
First off you disappeared for like half your CR tenure so that's what I was making fun of you for. Second, you consistently talked shit about the LG both in and out of game and that is extremely annoying. Attempting to justify why people wouldn't join the shitty 30th and then crying when we beat you every linebattle was both laughable and highlighted how prone your character was to deflecting for how bad your regiment was for how we got good so fast. Maybe you should up your charisma trait so people would actually want to join a regiment you make instead of crying wolf on why others are so good. Finally I also would never want to waste the precious oxygen on this planet by trying to talk to you so no need.
I was gone for 2 weeks lol. And of course I always talked shit the LG were the most toxic regiment in the game. I never really cared about people not wanting to join the 30th lol I was satisfied with the members Panda and I had because it made it even more satisfying when we beat and tied regiments with much better players. You guys "getting better fast" hmmmmmmmmmm,  for sure not a bandwagon or steroid in the form of the 45e.. When the LG was in S1 in NAPL we were on an even level. The LG surpassed us ye but we still competed and were top 3-5 pretty much always in that shithole of a meta 2017 was. The truth is that the LG has been scared its entire career, and you wouldn't talk to me in ts because you're scared too b*tch.  ;D
[close]
Ahh yes, we were toxic. I suppose toxic was the best way of you trying to figure out an argument as to why you lost so often.
BUT MUH DISCIPLINE, THE 30TH IS SO DISCIPLINED, YEAH BOYS LETS RUN AWAY BOYS, OH YEAH BOYS LETS SHOW EM OUR DISCIPLINE AGAINST THEIR TOXICITY

That's honestly one of the most pathetic arguments I've heard and that's coming from me. Anyways, go on and tell me that you weren't jealous that actually good players joined the LG and 3e while no namers joined your regiment and consequently made sure it never accomplished anything if melee was involved. BANDWAGONARGUMENT.EXE

Also, if you couldn't be top 3 or 5 in a time period where there.. only like 6 regiments (maybe?) around then I'd feel bad for you, but go ahead and gloat about being number 3 with no chance of ever becoming number 2, yet alone number 1. That's like bragging about being the 3rd strongest man in a room with two well built blokes on one side and 3 inbred paraplegics with you being 5 foot tall and trying to use your strict bedtime as some sort of leverage in a fight. I would call you a bitch but that would be an insult to the word. ;D
I mean thats not what i said but okay lol. That's weird coming from a loyal 63e pawn. I mean this is why leaders have been subpar, avoiding melee is heavily frowned upon even when the odds are stacked against you. I dont really know what argument you mean like tf are you on about fabricating and spouting shit? And yeah I cared that there were only 2 regiments with the majority of the competitive community in it but I never cared to have those members especially in that capacity as I am a moral god and have always been against the way of the bandwagon. Plus our melee was pretty decent for a time and I'm not ashamed of it at all. Maybe we fell off a little bit at the ending times of our existence but the community was a bit more balanced then and we still managed because of how bad leaders were still. The only thing I'll gloat about is winning NAPL twice. ;) So I'd say we've been 1st 2nd 3rd 4th best at some point yanno? I can say I wasn't a hoe and hopped straight to your regiments rival aka the best regiment in the game, seems fishyy Willy.
Ahh yes, calling me a 63e pawn despite the fact that I left the 63e so I could learn from better players rather then be stuck with the same skill ceiling of the 63e. My time in the 12th, 3e and 2te taught me a lot and I'm forever grateful to have been able to meet such great people who were infinitely better than me in melee and had different perspectives of LB's. It helped me learn a lot about melee and actually help others as well from that knowledge. As a matter of fact I met some great friends from those regiments and can say that Who-, Mack, Salty, Tico, etc. were some amazing people. Good observation Flowerboy. I suppose that if I had kept myself in the lower tier regiments then I'd be just as bad as you because I'd never know what winning was like.

Additionally, winning NAPL's is no big feat considering the state of competition and general exhaustion of the scene when you won. It would explain why you never won any of the starting NWL's when the competition was actually something. Beating shit regiments and then getting a few narrow, usually controversial wins, on top regiments to secure a victory sure is something to brag about. If these victories were landslide melee wins then sure I'd be impressed that you developed your rankers into good players, but usually it came down to hill camping, being forced to move, then going back to the same hill after we try to engage. That's not Erwin Rommel level at all.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

MATT123456789

Lol look at these weirdos, typing 5 paragraph essays about me

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
Spoiler
You've already done more than Windflower with that simple post. You have my vote for the next election
Do you have a raging hard on for me CluelessWill? I see you sneak dissing me quite frequently and I find it odd. You have a hard time talking to or liking a person who doesn't take anyone's shit? Do you need to vent your feelings to me in Teamspeak CluelessWill?
First off you disappeared for like half your CR tenure so that's what I was making fun of you for. Second, you consistently talked shit about the LG both in and out of game and that is extremely annoying. Attempting to justify why people wouldn't join the shitty 30th and then crying when we beat you every linebattle was both laughable and highlighted how prone your character was to deflecting for how bad your regiment was for how we got good so fast. Maybe you should up your charisma trait so people would actually want to join a regiment you make instead of crying wolf on why others are so good. Finally I also would never want to waste the precious oxygen on this planet by trying to talk to you so no need.
I was gone for 2 weeks lol. And of course I always talked shit the LG were the most toxic regiment in the game. I never really cared about people not wanting to join the 30th lol I was satisfied with the members Panda and I had because it made it even more satisfying when we beat and tied regiments with much better players. You guys "getting better fast" hmmmmmmmmmm,  for sure not a bandwagon or steroid in the form of the 45e.. When the LG was in S1 in NAPL we were on an even level. The LG surpassed us ye but we still competed and were top 3-5 pretty much always in that shithole of a meta 2017 was. The truth is that the LG has been scared its entire career, and you wouldn't talk to me in ts because you're scared too b*tch.  ;D
[close]
Ahh yes, we were toxic. I suppose toxic was the best way of you trying to figure out an argument as to why you lost so often.
BUT MUH DISCIPLINE, THE 30TH IS SO DISCIPLINED, YEAH BOYS LETS RUN AWAY BOYS, OH YEAH BOYS LETS SHOW EM OUR DISCIPLINE AGAINST THEIR TOXICITY

That's honestly one of the most pathetic arguments I've heard and that's coming from me. Anyways, go on and tell me that you weren't jealous that actually good players joined the LG and 3e while no namers joined your regiment and consequently made sure it never accomplished anything if melee was involved. BANDWAGONARGUMENT.EXE

Also, if you couldn't be top 3 or 5 in a time period where there.. only like 6 regiments (maybe?) around then I'd feel bad for you, but go ahead and gloat about being number 3 with no chance of ever becoming number 2, yet alone number 1. That's like bragging about being the 3rd strongest man in a room with two well built blokes on one side and 3 inbred paraplegics with you being 5 foot tall and trying to use your strict bedtime as some sort of leverage in a fight. I would call you a bitch but that would be an insult to the word. ;D
I mean thats not what i said but okay lol. That's weird coming from a loyal 63e pawn. I mean this is why leaders have been subpar, avoiding melee is heavily frowned upon even when the odds are stacked against you. I dont really know what argument you mean like tf are you on about fabricating and spouting shit? And yeah I cared that there were only 2 regiments with the majority of the competitive community in it but I never cared to have those members especially in that capacity as I am a moral god and have always been against the way of the bandwagon. Plus our melee was pretty decent for a time and I'm not ashamed of it at all. Maybe we fell off a little bit at the ending times of our existence but the community was a bit more balanced then and we still managed because of how bad leaders were still. The only thing I'll gloat about is winning NAPL twice. ;) So I'd say we've been 1st 2nd 3rd 4th best at some point yanno? I can say I wasn't a hoe and hopped straight to your regiments rival aka the best regiment in the game, seems fishyy Willy.
Ahh yes, calling me a 63e pawn despite the fact that I left the 63e so I could learn from better players rather then be stuck with the same skill ceiling of the 63e. My time in the 12th, 3e and 2te taught me a lot and I'm forever grateful to have been able to meet such great people who were infinitely better than me in melee and had different perspectives of LB's. It helped me learn a lot about melee and actually help others as well from that knowledge. As a matter of fact I met some great friends from those regiments and can say that Who-, Mack, Salty, Tico, etc. were some amazing people. Good observation Flowerboy. I suppose that if I had kept myself in the lower tier regiments then I'd be just as bad as you because I'd never know what winning was like.

Additionally, winning NAPL's is no big feat considering the state of competition and general exhaustion of the scene when you won. It would explain why you never won any of the starting NWL's when the competition was actually something. Beating shit regiments and then getting a few narrow, usually controversial wins, on top regiments to secure a victory sure is something to brag about. If these victories were landslide melee wins then sure I'd be impressed that you developed your rankers into good players, but usually it came down to hill camping, being forced to move, then going back to the same hill after we try to engage. That's not Erwin Rommel level at all.

I was in the 63e and I’m way better than you so don’t make fun of the 63e ceiling u noob
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Spoiler
[close]

lol nice you had a good time bud but ur prime was in the 63e. Did you learn all that from all those players only to end up a worse player and leader than I? If winning anything in that era isnt impressive then you can go ahead and disregard the LGs achievements too considering the state of competition and the general exhaustion of the scene they won in. I never won any of the starting NWLs because I never left my shitty regiment that I started out with (31e). I left the 54th on purpose to join a specifically bad and small regiment. Its where I met KOSJ and Emo and made friendships and never felt the need to leave and join a better regiment because I was a loyal nibba and wanted to win and climb the ranks and get better as a player, I wasnt really the leader of the regiment. Plus with that whole 30th shabang was Pandas leading too but it still wasn't hillcamping. In fact the video we tied the LG you guys got frustrated and started hillcamping US. It's easy to fall on the whole hillcamp thing because you arent getting into a groupfight every round but cmon Billiam. You aren't capable of even making half as a succesful regiment as the 30th so sit the fuck down.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Oatmeal

why don’t u guys just ft7

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
Good banter

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
Will makes better youtube videos, there discussion settled.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Uhhhh Windy I don’t know where you get the idea that you were somehow a better player than Will
Also
Spoilers and paragraphs

Please
Over 10,000 posts and time as CR and you can’t even separate paragraphs, sad

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
5th was better than both regs anyways

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
Will makes better youtube videos, there discussion settled.
Uhhhh Windy I don’t know where you get the idea that you were somehow a better player than Will
Also
Spoilers and paragraphs

Please
Over 10,000 posts and time as CR and you can’t even separate paragraphs, sad

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

lol nice you had a good time bud but ur prime was in the 63e. Did you learn all that from all those players only to end up a worse player and leader than I? If winning anything in that era isnt impressive then you can go ahead and disregard the LGs achievements too considering the state of competition and the general exhaustion of the scene they won in. I never won any of the starting NWLs because I never left my shitty regiment that I started out with (31e). I left the 54th on purpose to join a specifically bad and small regiment. Its where I met KOSJ and Emo and made friendships and never felt the need to leave and join a better regiment because I was a loyal nibba and wanted to win and climb the ranks and get better as a player, I wasnt really the leader of the regiment. Plus with that whole 30th shabang was Pandas leading too but it still wasn't hillcamping. In fact the video we tied the LG you guys got frustrated and started hillcamping US. It's easy to fall on the whole hillcamp thing because you arent getting into a groupfight every round but cmon Billiam. You aren't capable of even making half as a succesful regiment as the 30th so sit the fuck down.
[close]
Maybe my prime was the 63e, maybe it wasn't. I'm still happy that I got to meet new people and that is ultimately more important to me then just slaving away to Karth when most of my friends of that regiment that I had joined with or liked such as Dragonpuff, Sandarian and Drew were gone. I wasn't enjoying my time so I left, has nothing to do with loyalty and everything to do with enjoying the time I'm having. I'd rather join people who appreciated me and where my talent would actually be useful compared to joining no names and spend a year getting the regiment to maybe get semi-mediocre status.

Anyways I have devoted enough energy to you to know that is fruitless. /rant

Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

MATT123456789

They are still talking about me holy shit

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
Will still didn’t address my point I don’t like shots being taken at the regiment that brought you to relevancy smh  :-X
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
Will still didn’t address my point I don’t like shots being taken at the regiment that brought you to relevancy smh  :-X
Can't bite the hand that feeds you but can you go to a new hand and get fed from them instead.
Spoiler
[close]