Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 148019 times)

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
  • Side: Confederacy
hey its unlocked. I was wondering what I was gonna do without my daily dose of BANTER
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
Let's try to stay civil please.
You've already done more than Windflower with that simple post. You have my vote for the next election
Do you have a raging hard on for me CluelessWill? I see you sneak dissing me quite frequently and I find it odd. You have a hard time talking to or liking a person who doesn't take anyone's shit? Do you need to vent your feelings to me in Teamspeak CluelessWill?
First off you disappeared for like half your CR tenure so that's what I was making fun of you for. Second, you consistently talked shit about the LG both in and out of game and that is extremely annoying. Attempting to justify why people wouldn't join the shitty 30th and then crying when we beat you every linebattle was both laughable and highlighted how prone your character was to deflecting for how bad your regiment was for how we got good so fast. Maybe you should up your charisma trait so people would actually want to join a regiment you make instead of crying wolf on why others are so good. Finally I also would never want to waste the precious oxygen on this planet by trying to talk to you so no need.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

|Viper|

This is why I liked being in the LG.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 01:16:50 pm by VetroG »

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
the lg sucked anyways
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
You've already done more than Windflower with that simple post. You have my vote for the next election
Do you have a raging hard on for me CluelessWill? I see you sneak dissing me quite frequently and I find it odd. You have a hard time talking to or liking a person who doesn't take anyone's shit? Do you need to vent your feelings to me in Teamspeak CluelessWill?
First off you disappeared for like half your CR tenure so that's what I was making fun of you for. Second, you consistently talked shit about the LG both in and out of game and that is extremely annoying. Attempting to justify why people wouldn't join the shitty 30th and then crying when we beat you every linebattle was both laughable and highlighted how prone your character was to deflecting for how bad your regiment was for how we got good so fast. Maybe you should up your charisma trait so people would actually want to join a regiment you make instead of crying wolf on why others are so good. Finally I also would never want to waste the precious oxygen on this planet by trying to talk to you so no need.
I was gone for 2 weeks lol. And of course I always talked shit the LG were the most toxic regiment in the game. I never really cared about people not wanting to join the 30th lol I was satisfied with the members Panda and I had because it made it even more satisfying when we beat and tied regiments with much better players. You guys "getting better fast" hmmmmmmmmmm,  for sure not a bandwagon or steroid in the form of the 45e.. When the LG was in S1 in NAPL we were on an even level. The LG surpassed us ye but we still competed and were top 3-5 pretty much always in that shithole of a meta 2017 was. The truth is that the LG has been scared its entire career, and you wouldn't talk to me in ts because you're scared too b*tch.  ;D

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
People are scared of windflower?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
This is extremely petty

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
This is extremely petty

Hi! Welcome to the NA community, it's been years in the making!

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
I was gone for 2 weeks lol. And of course I always talked shit the LG were the most toxic regiment in the game. I never really cared about people not wanting to join the 30th lol I was satisfied with the members Panda and I had because it made it even more satisfying when we beat and tied regiments with much better players. You guys "getting better fast" hmmmmmmmmmm,  for sure not a bandwagon or steroid in the form of the 45e.. When the LG was in S1 in NAPL we were on an even level. The LG surpassed us ye but we still competed and were top 3-5 pretty much always in that shithole of a meta 2017 was. The truth is that the LG has been scared its entire career, and you wouldn't talk to me in ts because you're scared too b*tch.  ;D
Ahh yes, we were toxic. I suppose toxic was the best way of you trying to figure out an argument as to why you lost so often.
BUT MUH DISCIPLINE, THE 30TH IS SO DISCIPLINED, YEAH BOYS LETS RUN AWAY BOYS, OH YEAH BOYS LETS SHOW EM OUR DISCIPLINE AGAINST THEIR TOXICITY

That's honestly one of the most pathetic arguments I've heard and that's coming from me. Anyways, go on and tell me that you weren't jealous that actually good players joined the LG and 3e while no namers joined your regiment and consequently made sure it never accomplished anything if melee was involved. BANDWAGONARGUMENT.EXE

Also, if you couldn't be top 3 or 5 in a time period where there.. only like 6 regiments (maybe?) around then I'd feel bad for you, but go ahead and gloat about being number 3 with no chance of ever becoming number 2, yet alone number 1. That's like bragging about being the 3rd strongest man in a room with two well built blokes on one side and 3 inbred paraplegics with you being 5 foot tall and trying to use your strict bedtime as some sort of leverage in a fight. I would call you a bitch but that would be an insult to the word. ;D
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
damn this takes longer to read than George R. R. novels
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
:o ???

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Spoiler
[close]
Ahh yes, we were toxic. I suppose toxic was the best way of you trying to figure out an argument as to why you lost so often.
BUT MUH DISCIPLINE, THE 30TH IS SO DISCIPLINED, YEAH BOYS LETS RUN AWAY BOYS, OH YEAH BOYS LETS SHOW EM OUR DISCIPLINE AGAINST THEIR TOXICITY

That's honestly one of the most pathetic arguments I've heard and that's coming from me. Anyways, go on and tell me that you weren't jealous that actually good players joined the LG and 3e while no namers joined your regiment and consequently made sure it never accomplished anything if melee was involved. BANDWAGONARGUMENT.EXE

Also, if you couldn't be top 3 or 5 in a time period where there.. only like 6 regiments (maybe?) around then I'd feel bad for you, but go ahead and gloat about being number 3 with no chance of ever becoming number 2, yet alone number 1. That's like bragging about being the 3rd strongest man in a room with two well built blokes on one side and 3 inbred paraplegics with you being 5 foot tall and trying to use your strict bedtime as some sort of leverage in a fight. I would call you a bitch but that would be an insult to the word. ;D
I mean thats not what i said but okay lol. That's weird coming from a loyal 63e pawn. I mean this is why leaders have been subpar, avoiding melee is heavily frowned upon even when the odds are stacked against you. I dont really know what argument you mean like tf are you on about fabricating and spouting shit? And yeah I cared that there were only 2 regiments with the majority of the competitive community in it but I never cared to have those members especially in that capacity as I am a moral god and have always been against the way of the bandwagon. Plus our melee was pretty decent for a time and I'm not ashamed of it at all. Maybe we fell off a little bit at the ending times of our existence but the community was a bit more balanced then and we still managed because of how bad leaders were still. The only thing I'll gloat about is winning NAPL twice. ;) So I'd say we've been 1st 2nd 3rd 4th best at some point yanno? I can say I wasn't a hoe and hopped straight to your regiments rival aka the best regiment in the game, seems fishyy Willy.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
Spoilers and paragraphs

Please

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile