Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 371094 times)

Offline ScotShroom

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #870 on: March 14, 2017, 01:34:35 am »
Popcorn ready now
10/10 not using to get posts
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 01:39:30 am by ScotShroom »

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #871 on: March 14, 2017, 01:35:21 am »
Guys , can we all slow down a little my popcorn aint ready >:(
Don't fucking spam the thread you fat cunt!

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: March 14, 2017, 01:35:45 am »
Spoiler
Judging from some of the responses of those who failed to get captain, I'm not realy surprised that hercules and goob got voted for because they seem like nice people in contrast to those of you that have resolved to fighting the decision with insults and belittlement.
Who are you?
Someone who isn't really involved making an outside observation. From what I've seen that might offer new perspective than the cancer thats erupted here from people having vested interest and biases that effect their viewpoint.
Use less words. You might spell them right.

Just an outside observation
Would you care to point out what I have spelt wrong, it would be appreciated.
Np bro I got u

Affect not effect. fgt not faggot!
I have never thought someone would make a comment like that "I have more posts then you." "Who are you". Surprising considering I've never heard of you either. Not that it matters of course.
[close]

i have never thought someone would think ioxma is being serious right there. guess who the 12 yo kiddo is
ye fuck off ioxma ban me from gf idc xxxxxxxd
dont pls, and sorry for ruining u
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: March 14, 2017, 01:37:12 am »
Spoiler
Judging from some of the responses of those who failed to get captain, I'm not realy surprised that hercules and goob got voted for because they seem like nice people in contrast to those of you that have resolved to fighting the decision with insults and belittlement.
Who are you?
Someone who isn't really involved making an outside observation. From what I've seen that might offer new perspective than the cancer thats erupted here from people having vested interest and biases that effect their viewpoint.

Would you care to point out what I have spelt wrong, it would be appreciated.
Np bro I got u

Affect not effect. fgt not faggot!
I have never thought someone would make a comment like that "I have more posts then you." "Who are you". Surprising considering I've never heard of you either. Not that it matters of course.
[close]

i have never thought someone would think ioxma is being serious right there. guess who the 12 yo kiddo is
ye fuck off ioxma ban me from gf idc xxxxxxxd
dont pls, and sorry for ruining u
ur ded kid

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: March 14, 2017, 01:37:54 am »

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline CREGGEN

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: March 14, 2017, 01:38:03 am »
Who are you?

The point being I'm no one lmfao. And this cunt has less than me. But I doubt you can think that far ahead kiddo
Why the fuck does it matter who has more posts than someone else., as if the number of posts reflects the validity of someones comment/opinion. To retort to these arguments with such stupidity is really a good reflection of your immature character. Cheers for the correction. For you it's Nope* and you*.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: March 14, 2017, 01:40:02 am »
ur ded kid

stfu noname, not even 100 post lmao
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: March 14, 2017, 01:40:07 am »
Who are you?

The point being I'm no one lmfao. And this cunt has less than me. But I doubt you can think that far ahead kiddo
Why the fuck does it matter who has more posts than someone else., as if the number of posts reflects the validity of someones comment/opinion. To retort to these arguments with such stupidity is really a good reflection of your immature character. Cheers for the correction. For you it's Nope* and you*.
Listen to me you illiterate *snip*. More post's means more bitches. now if you cant understand that you fat fuck then you need to leave this thread right now. I reckon ud fit in teh 59th with ur autistism
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 12:16:26 am by MrTiki »

Offline Biggun034

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Biggun
« Reply #878 on: March 14, 2017, 01:40:38 am »
Nice to see the community is still as toxic as ever haha
Biggun
- Napoleonic Wars Official Pioneer - Napoleonic Wars Beta Follower - The Veiled Stars Supporter - Benelux Language Board Viewer -  Regimental Leaders Steamgroup Visitor - Not a donator -

Finds it funny how people show with their signature how jealous they are!  Some people...  Proudly the first person to get muted on the fourms, A true freedom fighter!

Offline ScotShroom

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: March 14, 2017, 01:42:14 am »

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Its people like you who ended harambe  :'(

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: March 14, 2017, 01:42:27 am »
So uncircumcised... I mean uncivilized

Offline ArJackson

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 59th Light Company- 59th_Capt_Jacky
« Reply #881 on: March 14, 2017, 01:43:46 am »

got it in one my friend, escape before they say you lick kaides ass too

Offline ScotShroom

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: March 14, 2017, 01:43:51 am »
Can we start a rate out of 10 how famous someone is thread here pls.

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: March 14, 2017, 01:44:28 am »

got it in one my friend, escape before they say you lick kaides ass too
*snip*
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 12:17:23 am by MrTiki »

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant