Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 371002 times)

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #855 on: March 14, 2017, 01:26:35 am »
This argument  is not just attributable to NWWC but other tournaments in general, and the way some people behave on this forum. This is a reason why the community is sometimes cancer: 'I don't know who you are so fuck off nameless pleb. No wonder newer players/ regiments don't stay or attempt to participate if they get that sort of treatment. Perhaps if people were more open and welcoming to others, the same people wouldn't always complain about the game being stale and boring/ not as good as a few years ago. (The idea of declining player numbers aside)

Frankly, given that this game will at some point kick the bucket it would be nice if people could interact on this forum in a more friendly fashion.

((((Aware of the imminent fact that people don't know who I am and are about to make edgy comments about that fact, but this is rather futile and proves my point.))))
There is a difference between welcoming new players and them taking over a good team who stand a good chance of winning...

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #856 on: March 14, 2017, 01:26:44 am »
Judging from some of the responses of those who failed to get captain, I'm not realy surprised that hercules and goob got voted for because they seem like nice people in contrast to those of you that have resolved to fighting the decision with insults and belittlement.
Who are you?
Someone who isn't really involved making an outside observation. From what I've seen that might offer new perspective than the cancer thats erupted here from people having vested interest and biases that effect their viewpoint.
Use less words. You might spell them right.

Just an outside observation

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: March 14, 2017, 01:27:24 am »
You calling rebelliouS a faggot?  Didn't exactly do that quite right did you ? hahahahahaha
I have more posts than you on FSE and you are cpt.
Fuck my ass and call me sally.

And yes Reb top fgt

Yeah you have 1 upped me there.  But i don't sit behind my computer all day trying to trigger 12 year old's like yourself.
I doubt that lmao... so you're 12?

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: March 14, 2017, 01:28:13 am »
more drama than brexit  ;D
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #859 on: March 14, 2017, 01:29:18 am »
Sorry when did I say I would only of chosen a bunch of old people who don't play anymore? And I also was not in GB team last year as I quit the game for a while so theres two of your points completely out the window already you cunt. Does Kaides arsehole smell nice? A lot of the people at the match tonight know they are not good enough to have a spot in GB such as kaide who is shit posting on his unbanned account. And there is plenty of potential I saw tonight as well, I stated on my application that I would hold fair trials also so the fact you have dragged me into this "Old Guards > New Players" is utterly retarded.

I was simply pointing out that about half of your team would probably have been the ones who got dicked last year, or people that only play the game once a year to do this.

Those players who plays game once a year are Im sure far better than you are and will be far better than you'll ever be , GB might have lost to FRA but FRA improved a lot lately and they are more competitive than ever before but that doesnt mean you should wipe out the whole old squad and put "fresh bloods" which you would hope that they would do better than last year's squad .
Reb they are talking about NWWC, not Mini NWWC. In the last one the GB squad lost badly to Sweden and got eliminated in the first round.

Mini NWWC I just threw a team together so that GB would actually compete as a few people asked me as nobody signed up for Cpt (that wasn't Bobertini rofl)
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline CREGGEN

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: March 14, 2017, 01:30:31 am »
Judging from some of the responses of those who failed to get captain, I'm not realy surprised that hercules and goob got voted for because they seem like nice people in contrast to those of you that have resolved to fighting the decision with insults and belittlement.
Who are you?
Someone who isn't really involved making an outside observation. From what I've seen that might offer new perspective than the cancer thats erupted here from people having vested interest and biases that effect their viewpoint.

Would you care to point out what I have spelt wrong, it would be appreciated.

Offline ScotShroom

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: March 14, 2017, 01:30:40 am »
 ;DWooo GB going for gold good luck all !

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: March 14, 2017, 01:31:16 am »
Who are you?

Np bro I got u

Affect not effect. fgt not faggot!

Offline Cookie_x

• Private
  • 17e CplFo, Old 57e Lt-Col, 77y SSGrd, 16th Carry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cookie
« Reply #863 on: March 14, 2017, 01:31:29 am »
Can we all just be friends? <3

Offline Andro KGrd

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: March 14, 2017, 01:32:00 am »
Who are you?

Np bro I got u

Affect not effect. fgt not faggot!
I have never thought someone would make a comment like that "I have more posts then you." "Who are you". Surprising considering I've never heard of you either. Not that it matters of course.

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: March 14, 2017, 01:33:14 am »
Who are you?

I have never thought someone would make a comment like that "I have more posts then you." "Who are you". Surprising considering I've never heard of you either. Not that it matters of course.
The point being I'm no one lmfao. And this cunt has less than me. But I doubt you can think that far ahead kiddo

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: March 14, 2017, 01:33:42 am »

Who are you? REEEEEEEEE i'm relevant REEEEE

(joke, don't take it so hard, it's not a dick)

GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #867 on: March 14, 2017, 01:33:46 am »
You calling rebelliouS a faggot?  Didn't exactly do that quite right did you ? hahahahahaha
I have more posts than you on FSE and you are cpt.
Fuck my ass and call me sally.

And yes Reb top fgt

Yeah you have 1 upped me there.  But i don't sit behind my computer all day trying to trigger 12 year old's like yourself.

GB captain, maybe let goob do the talking, you could be the water boy ???

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: March 14, 2017, 01:34:03 am »
The fuck you just say?

Friends on the internet. You are high. But we can try. but if you're black we cant be

Offline ScotShroom

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: March 14, 2017, 01:34:21 am »
Guys , can we all slow down a little my popcorn aint ready >:(