Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 370927 times)

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #825 on: March 14, 2017, 01:09:22 am »
Isaac should be Captain tbh
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: March 14, 2017, 01:09:44 am »
We had 4 candidates. Hercs and Goobs got elected fairly after giving a good speech. Jammo had a poor speech and didn't get enough votes. Bobertini didn't get a single vote for him. Bob is crying that their is some conspiracy?

I wonder how long till Bobertni threatens to ban everyone on GF who voted for Hercs and Goobs.
I'm sorry I was staying out of this but you're fucking autistic. If you really think I didn't get elected because of a bad speech then you are truly naive, I already stated my opinion with one post on this thread.
It's kind of awkward to be asked to do a speech to mostly people I don't know and tbh are nobodies to me like yourself. It was a new environment to me, being with a bunch of people I know don't deserve a spot in team GB and having to prove my worth to them? The fact that most of them wouldn't get into any team GB from all 3 captains yet they still get a vote against me is kind of weird too.

Do not start fucking shit talking me because I've stayed out of this whole fse rape fest you imbecile.

Who exactly does deserve a spot on the GB Team? the little circlejerk that got fucked last year? or is it the people that dont even play the fucking game anymore? why not let new players take those spots and see if your "old guard" are actually what makes GB suck instead of these "nobodies", in case you've forgotten its not all about who YOU give a shit about, its about who's BETTER at the game and who actually wants GB to do well.
Sorry when did I say I would only of chosen a bunch of old people who don't play anymore? And I also was not in GB team last year as I quit the game for a while so theres two of your points completely out the window already you cunt. Does Kaides arsehole smell nice? A lot of the people at the match tonight know they are not good enough to have a spot in GB such as kaide who is shit posting on his unbanned account. And there is plenty of potential I saw tonight as well, I stated on my application that I would hold fair trials also so the fact you have dragged me into this "Old Guards > New Players" is utterly retarded.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #827 on: March 14, 2017, 01:09:53 am »
Team Ulster is now recruiting

Offline Andro KGrd

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: March 14, 2017, 01:10:19 am »
We had 4 candidates. Hercs and Goobs got elected fairly after giving a good speech. Jammo had a poor speech and didn't get enough votes. Bobertini didn't get a single vote for him. Bob is crying that their is some conspiracy?

I wonder how long till Bobertni threatens to ban everyone on GF who voted for Hercs and Goobs.
I'm sorry I was staying out of this but you're fucking autistic. If you really think I didn't get elected because of a bad speech then you are truly naive, I already stated my opinion with one post on this thread.
It's kind of awkward to be asked to do a speech to mostly people I don't know and tbh are nobodies to me like yourself. It was a new environment to me, being with a bunch of people I know don't deserve a spot in team GB and having to prove my worth to them? The fact that most of them wouldn't get into any team GB from all 3 captains yet they still get a vote against me is kind of weird too.

Do not start fucking shit talking me because I've stayed out of this whole fse rape fest you imbecile.

Thats the point you and three captains expected yourself to be crowned and selected for Cpt and you're clearly shocked that you didn't get it. It doesn't matter how good you think you're. What matters is that everyone got a equal vote. Thats been the problem with GB alot of people are tired of the same old admins from the same old friendship group.

Simply whish Hercs and Goobs all the best and rally round and participate. It isn't all about you sadly.

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: March 14, 2017, 01:11:53 am »

Who exactly does deserve a spot on the GB Team? the little circlejerk that got fucked last year? or is it the people that dont even play the fucking game anymore? why not let new players take those spots and see if your "old guard" are actually what makes GB suck instead of these "nobodies", in case you've forgotten its not all about who YOU give a shit about, its about who's BETTER at the game and who actually wants GB to do well.
Wondered who you were. Saw 59th. Wondered no longer!

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
  • Side: Union
« Reply #830 on: March 14, 2017, 01:13:39 am »

Thats the point you and three captains expected yourself to be crowned and selected for Cpt and you're clearly shocked that you didn't get it. It doesn't matter how good you think you're. What matters is that everyone got a equal vote. Thats been the problem with GB alot of people are tired of the same old admins from the same old friendship group.

Simply whish Hercs and Goobs all the best and rally round and participate. It isn't all about you sadly.
You say this but only 15 people got to vote, 15 people who about 9 of which including me should not have been able to vote as we had no chance of being in the actual team.

The fact the 59th kiddos are now trying to come in and insult people to defend the god emperor kaide who hopes to get played by Good is just a fucking joke.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #831 on: March 14, 2017, 01:14:29 am »
The main problem is here , If you really wanna GB to win this tournament you wouldnt mind who captain is . You would just wait captains to first elect main squad and If you are not selected then go attend the trials , I think that is not that hard . Tardet's idea of making 2 teams is not that great idea but is a solution , then again this is NWWC main goal is that whole country gathers all the power it has and make the best team out of the people who would like to play for GB . Making 2 teams fighting each other to be in GB team only will divide good players and will prevent the best potential to come out , Im pretty sure this is not the main idea of this kind of event . I wouldnt like to see any other drama but then this is internet people get butt hurt over little things , even Turkey had it but we managed to end that drama , hope you guys find a middle solution that will make happy everyone .

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: March 14, 2017, 01:15:08 am »
What a shit show. Anyway, I'd bet any money that Jammo gets into the team, being the incredible player he is, at which point he could have a say in who he thinks should be brought into the team with the co cpts.
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline ArJackson

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 59th Light Company- 59th_Capt_Jacky
« Reply #833 on: March 14, 2017, 01:15:58 am »
Sorry when did I say I would only of chosen a bunch of old people who don't play anymore? And I also was not in GB team last year as I quit the game for a while so theres two of your points completely out the window already you cunt. Does Kaides arsehole smell nice? A lot of the people at the match tonight know they are not good enough to have a spot in GB such as kaide who is shit posting on his unbanned account. And there is plenty of potential I saw tonight as well, I stated on my application that I would hold fair trials also so the fact you have dragged me into this "Old Guards > New Players" is utterly retarded.

amazing, 1 reply and you mention Kaide, how pathetic you must be, i honestly couldn't give a shit what kaide thinks, or your opinion for that matter, if kaide wasn't good enough, i'd drop him from the team.

I was simply pointing out that about half of your team would probably have been the ones who got dicked last year, or people that only play the game once a year to do this.

Call me a cunt all you like, it doesn't make the fact that you lost a vote fair and square and you're just too much of a whinny brat to accept it, move the fuck on and get over it mate.
I may have a company in the 59th, doesn't mean i brown nose kaide, thats exactly like me saying your head was straight up tav's asshole the wholetime you were in the 91st, but im not that sad as honestly, your opinion is yous, i just dont hold it to any regard. Your opinion is worthless to me after the childish display i've seen here.

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: March 14, 2017, 01:17:10 am »
What a shit show. Anyway, I'd bet any money that Jammo gets into the team, being the incredible player he is, at which point he could have a say in who he thinks should be brought into the team with the co cpts.
Jammo is well fucking shit though!

Offline ArJackson

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: March 14, 2017, 01:17:35 am »
Team Ulster is now recruiting
Now theres a team i could get behind!! Lets go lads!!

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: March 14, 2017, 01:18:10 am »

amazing, 1 reply and you mention Kaide, how pathetic you must be, i honestly couldn't give a shit what kaide thinks, or your opinion for that matter, if kaide wasn't good enough, i'd drop him from the team.

I was simply pointing out that about half of your team would probably have been the ones who got dicked last year, or people that only play the game once a year to do this.

Call me a cunt all you like, it doesn't make the fact that you lost a vote fair and square and you're just too much of a whinny brat to accept it, move the fuck on and get over it mate.
I may have a company in the 59th, doesn't mean i brown nose kaide, thats exactly like me saying your head was straight up tav's asshole the wholetime you were in the 91st, but im not that sad as honestly, your opinion is yous, i just dont hold it to any regard. Your opinion is worthless to me after the childish display i've seen here.
Cunt

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: March 14, 2017, 01:18:24 am »
The main problem is here , If you really wanna GB to win this tournament you wouldnt mind who captain is . You would just wait captains to first elect main squad and If you are not selected then go attend the trials , I think that is not that hard . Tardet's idea of making 2 teams is not that great idea but is a solution , then again this is NWWC main goal is that whole country gathers all the power it has and make the best team out of the people who would like to play for GB . Making 2 teams fighting each other to be in GB team only will divide good players and will prevent the best potential to come out , Im pretty sure this is not the main idea of this kind of event . I wouldnt like to see any other drama but then this is internet people get butt hurt over little things , even Turkey had it but we managed to end that drama , hope you guys find a middle solution that will make happy everyone .

well said.

Offline ArJackson

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: March 14, 2017, 01:19:05 am »
Cunt

Thanks mate, couldn't agree with you more!

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: March 14, 2017, 01:20:06 am »