Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 370917 times)

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #840 on: March 14, 2017, 01:20:38 am »
Cunt

Thanks mate, couldn't agree with you more!
Tell you what mate you are very reasonable!

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
  • Side: Union
« Reply #841 on: March 14, 2017, 01:20:42 am »
Sorry when did I say I would only of chosen a bunch of old people who don't play anymore? And I also was not in GB team last year as I quit the game for a while so theres two of your points completely out the window already you cunt. Does Kaides arsehole smell nice? A lot of the people at the match tonight know they are not good enough to have a spot in GB such as kaide who is shit posting on his unbanned account. And there is plenty of potential I saw tonight as well, I stated on my application that I would hold fair trials also so the fact you have dragged me into this "Old Guards > New Players" is utterly retarded.

amazing, 1 reply and you mention Kaide, how pathetic you must be, i honestly couldn't give a shit what kaide thinks, or your opinion for that matter, if kaide wasn't good enough, i'd drop him from the team.

I was simply pointing out that about half of your team would probably have been the ones who got dicked last year, or people that only play the game once a year to do this.

Call me a cunt all you like, it doesn't make the fact that you lost a vote fair and square and you're just too much of a whinny brat to accept it, move the fuck on and get over it mate.
I may have a company in the 59th, doesn't mean i brown nose kaide, thats exactly like me saying your head was straight up tav's asshole the wholetime you were in the 91st, but im not that sad as honestly, your opinion is yous, i just dont hold it to any regard. Your opinion is worthless to me after the childish display i've seen here.
Such a dull cunt, in what way was the vote fair no can explain this?

It was done when the majority of people out the gf match had left and the gf match was only arranged today so nobody had any notice if they could not be around for tonight...

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: March 14, 2017, 01:20:49 am »
We had 4 candidates. Hercs and Goobs got elected fairly after giving a good speech. Jammo had a poor speech and didn't get enough votes. Bobertini didn't get a single vote for him. Bob is crying that their is some conspiracy?

I wonder how long till Bobertni threatens to ban everyone on GF who voted for Hercs and Goobs.
I'm sorry I was staying out of this but you're fucking autistic. If you really think I didn't get elected because of a bad speech then you are truly naive, I already stated my opinion with one post on this thread.
It's kind of awkward to be asked to do a speech to mostly people I don't know and tbh are nobodies to me like yourself. It was a new environment to me, being with a bunch of people I know don't deserve a spot in team GB and having to prove my worth to them? The fact that most of them wouldn't get into any team GB from all 3 captains yet they still get a vote against me is kind of weird too.

Do not start fucking shit talking me because I've stayed out of this whole fse rape fest you imbecile.

Thats the point you and three captains expected yourself to be crowned and selected for Cpt and you're clearly shocked that you didn't get it. It doesn't matter how good you think you're. What matters is that everyone got a equal vote. Thats been the problem with GB alot of people are tired of the same old admins from the same old friendship group.

Simply whish Hercs and Goobs all the best and rally round and participate. It isn't all about you sadly.

the fact you have dragged me into this shit fest when I clearly stayed out of it is so troll and like you. I already said I was shocked I didn't get captain so what are you trying to prove by saying that? "Thats been the problem with GB" It was also why GB were unstoppable too. Again as you clearly didn't read my last post I have no problem with new faces I just have a problem with yours and how you are literally an autist with a giant spoon stirring shit. Also when did I say it was all about me? I never asked for the community to kick off like this when Goob and Hercules got elected, they did it of their own accord and I purposely did not get involved and have been speaking with Goob and Hercules privately.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 01:32:16 am by Jammo »

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #843 on: March 14, 2017, 01:21:29 am »
Sorry when did I say I would only of chosen a bunch of old people who don't play anymore? And I also was not in GB team last year as I quit the game for a while so theres two of your points completely out the window already you cunt. Does Kaides arsehole smell nice? A lot of the people at the match tonight know they are not good enough to have a spot in GB such as kaide who is shit posting on his unbanned account. And there is plenty of potential I saw tonight as well, I stated on my application that I would hold fair trials also so the fact you have dragged me into this "Old Guards > New Players" is utterly retarded.

I was simply pointing out that about half of your team would probably have been the ones who got dicked last year, or people that only play the game once a year to do this.

Those players who plays game once a year are Im sure far better than you are and will be far better than you'll ever be , GB might have lost to FRA but FRA improved a lot lately and they are more competitive than ever before but that doesnt mean you should wipe out the whole old squad and put "fresh bloods" which you would hope that they would do better than last year's squad .

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: March 14, 2017, 01:21:35 am »
Spoiler

amazing, 1 reply and you mention Kaide, how pathetic you must be, i honestly couldn't give a shit what kaide thinks, or your opinion for that matter, if kaide wasn't good enough, i'd drop him from the team.

Call me a cunt all you like, it doesn't make the fact that you lost a vote fair and square and you're just too much of a whinny brat to accept it, move the fuck on and get over it mate.
I may have a company in the 59th, doesn't mean i brown nose kaide, thats exactly like me saying your head was straight up tav's asshole the wholetime you were in the 91st, but im not that sad as honestly, your opinion is yous, i just dont hold it to any regard. Your opinion is worthless to me after the childish display i've seen here.
Cunt
[close]

Cunt all you like*
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline CREGGEN

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: March 14, 2017, 01:21:40 am »
Judging from some of the responses of those who failed to get captain, I'm not realy surprised that hercules and goob got voted for because they seem like nice people in contrast to those of you that have resolved to fighting the decision with insults and belittlement.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: March 14, 2017, 01:21:59 am »
You calling rebelliouS a *snip*?  Didn't exactly do that quite right did you ? hahahahahaha
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 12:14:33 am by MrTiki »

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: March 14, 2017, 01:23:05 am »
Judging from some of the responses of those who failed to get captain, I'm not realy surprised that hercules and goob got voted for because they seem like nice people in contrast to those of you that have resolved to fighting the decision with insults and belittlement.
Who are you?

Offline Krytenn

• First Lieutenant
  • 59th_Col_Krytenn
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: March 14, 2017, 01:24:06 am »
This argument is not just attributable to NWWC but other tournaments in general, and the way some people behave on this forum/ around the game. This hostility is a reason why the community is sometimes toxic: 'I don't know who you are so fuck off nameless pleb.' No wonder newer players/ regiments don't stay or attempt to participate if they get that sort of treatment. Perhaps if people were more open and welcoming to others, the same people wouldn't always complain about the game being stale and boring/ not as good as a few years ago. (The idea of declining player numbers aside)

Frankly, given that this game will at some point kick the bucket it would be nice if people could interact on this forum in a more friendly fashion.

((((Aware of the imminent fact that people don't know who I am and are about to make edgy comments about that fact, but this is rather futile and proves my point.))))
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 01:26:03 am by Krytenn »

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: March 14, 2017, 01:24:29 am »
You calling rebelliouS a faggot?  Didn't exactly do that quite right did you ? hahahahahaha
I have more posts than you on FSE and you are cpt.
Fuck my ass and call me sally.

And yes Reb top fgt

Offline ArJackson

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 59th Light Company- 59th_Capt_Jacky
« Reply #850 on: March 14, 2017, 01:25:11 am »

Those players who plays game once a year are Im sure far better than you are and will be far better than you'll ever be , GB might have lost to FRA but FRA improved a lot lately and they are more competitive than ever before but that doesnt mean you should wipe out the whole old squad and put "fresh bloods" which you would hope that they would do better than last year's squad .

they probably are, thats exactly why im Captain of a LIGHT company, and also why i havent applied to play, i know im not great at the game, i honestly dont care.  I wasn't saying drop the whole team, if theres people that are good enough, i could name a couple, and the "old guards" wont play under herc, then drop those cunts and let the new blood have a shot.

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: March 14, 2017, 01:25:21 am »
This argument  is not just attributable to NWWC but other tournaments in general, and the way some people behave on this forum. This is a reason why the community is sometimes cancer: 'I don't know who you are so fuck off nameless pleb. No wonder newer players/ regiments don't stay or attempt to participate if they get that sort of treatment. Perhaps if people were more open and welcoming to others, the same people wouldn't always complain about the game being stale and boring/ not as good as a few years ago. (The idea of declining player numbers aside)

Frankly, given that this game will at some point kick the bucket it would be nice if people could interact on this forum in a more friendly fashion.

((((Aware of the imminent fact that people don't know who I am and are about to make edgy comments about that fact, but this is rather futile and proves my point.))))
All the 59th in the walls or something. But I digress... Who are you

Offline CREGGEN

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: March 14, 2017, 01:25:26 am »
Who are you?
Someone who isn't really involved making an outside observation. From what I've seen that might offer new perspective than the cancer thats erupted here from people having vested interest and biases that effect their viewpoint.

Haze

« Reply #853 on: March 14, 2017, 01:25:51 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Why not have Jammo forming his team, the other guys (no offense but I don't really quite know who they're) forming their team aswell, and having both teams playing a match to see which formations comes on top of it? That would potentially save some drama.
Not gonna lie but this is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of in my life. What would that prove please tell me? Who can get the better GB players to play for them? If you're not involved, please stay out of it, kthx.

Votes have happened and i'm sort-of surprised I got GB Cpt. Now, children, let's all behave and wait for Rommel and Cazasar and then we can all complain.
[close]
Tardet offered you a good way to end all of this, you should think of that.
Maybe you should think about not getting in on other peoples concerns.

Plus, it's not a good way is it?
Let's say we split the French team in half and filled in the rest of the slots.
One team wins and the other loses.
France have just lost half their full strength.
Now tell me, is that a good idea?

It baffles me at how some people think...
[close]
You know that this is not tardet's idea.
The winner of it would only get the captaincy and then bring the best player out of the 2 teams.
And my main concern in all of this is to make a good nwwc with good competition for everyone participating.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: March 14, 2017, 01:26:06 am »
You calling rebelliouS a faggot?  Didn't exactly do that quite right did you ? hahahahahaha
I have more posts than you on FSE and you are cpt.
Fuck my ass and call me sally.

And yes Reb top fgt

Yeah you have 1 upped me there.  But i don't sit behind my computer all day trying to trigger 12 year old's like yourself.