Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 942514 times)

Offline Styrepils

• Captain
  • Savior of virgins in distress!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_Lt_Heimdall
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #6315 on: June 26, 2014, 03:00:25 pm »
Basically i kept proving them wrong about some of the rules, i was the first person to bring up the rule which doesnt allow DasBrot to change the score, so you can imagine loosing the round they got because of me probably annoyed them alot, giving them a 5-5 draw xD Haters gonna hate

Prove what? USE4life was the referee and his final call was in agreement with DasBrot, therefore it is legitimate. The reason unsavoury comments were made about in the TS John Price was because of your annoying commentary in the admin chat throughout the match without having any right to be using admin chat during our match.

+1, you had nothing you should have said in that admin chat Price, and you know it.
                                          Courtesy of Alfred and MithrellaS!

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6316 on: June 26, 2014, 03:05:48 pm »
Basically i kept proving them wrong about some of the rules, i was the first person to bring up the rule which doesnt allow DasBrot to change the score, so you can imagine loosing the round they got because of me probably annoyed them alot, giving them a 5-5 draw xD Haters gonna hate

Prove what? USE4life was the referee and his final call was in agreement with DasBrot, therefore it is legitimate. The reason unsavoury comments were made about in the TS John Price was because of your annoying commentary in the admin chat throughout the match without having any right to be using admin chat during our match.

+1, you had nothing you should have said in that admin chat Price, and you know it.
At what point did i say i did? I just added in a comment here and there explaining the rules they were trying to get at, Just trying to be helpfull, I apologised multiple times as i know i shouldnt have been doing it, But is their really any harm in someone trying to help the situation?

And also Evanovic give it a rest, The call was made FOR USE by dasbrot, which breaks the rules, That does not make it legitimate, He has already said this, yet you persist on something which is false. If it was his call, Then why was it made FOR HIM 3 rounds AFTER the round which you say was "Under Review" which when i look back at the recording was actually a completely differnt round.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Dottore

• Second Lieutenant
  • No, I am not Chinese Matty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Cpl_Matty
« Reply #6317 on: June 26, 2014, 03:07:06 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Does not justify the spiteful things said about him. Came across extremely arrogant and off putting if you ask me.

And yes I agree with Pride in that many people used their admin where they shouldn't have, and not once, I believe, Price used it in global admin, as opposed to say QuickzR who did.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 03:10:51 pm by Dottore »

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6318 on: June 26, 2014, 03:07:35 pm »
To be fair nor did you, nor did evan, nor did quickzer, nor did megaburna, nor did svensson, nor did spacekiller, nor did the other half a million people with the admin pass. Only the two commanders and the referee should have been in that chat. I don't understand why so many people have admin to begin with, its only for refs and said commanders.

I do wonder why no comment from the Nr24 is being made about the last round and that obvious rule break though.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6319 on: June 26, 2014, 03:10:50 pm »
To be fair nor did you, nor did evan, nor did quickzer, nor did megaburna, nor did svensson, nor did spacekiller, nor did the other half a million people with the admin pass. Only the two commanders and the referee should have been in that chat. I don't understand why so many people have admin to begin with, its only for refs and said commanders.

I do wonder why no comment from the Nr24 is being made about the last round and that obvious rule break though.
Most people like me dont really need the normall password ever, so we spectate with admin and dont talk, But yesterday i just wanted to prove a point, and i was out of line with it and i know it, i wasnt hte only one.

Gaz had an appearance there in the chat aswell ;)

Offline Bever

• Major
  • The Alcademic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6320 on: June 26, 2014, 03:18:16 pm »
Spoiler
I hope there won't be any..
[close]

Better live in Wonderland Bev  ::)

I'm living in Beverland   8)
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline HorseoftheRings

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #6321 on: June 26, 2014, 03:22:20 pm »

Most people like me dont really need the normall password ever, so we spectate with admin and dont talk, But yesterday i just wanted to prove a point, and i was out of line with it and i know it, i wasnt hte only one.

Its obvious you are just trying to stay relevant, I think its only fair that if you do come to another Nr24 NWL Linebattle and use admin chat in anyway you should just be banned from spectating any NWL linebattles as you cant be trusted to keep your attention seeking comments to yourself.

This whole argument is silly considering the 14e broke the rules then lost to an incredible comeback and now you all are on par with crowding the referee in football to change his decision using peer pressure. You don't see a lot of Nr24 posting besides Evanovic and I wont be responding to anyone after this post.

I want to address one more thing that I've seen thrown at the Nr24 a lot the fact that we say we are  Nr24 "best melee Reg EU" We have proven ourselves more than any regiment and to all respected regiments. Hell you all thought we were going to disbanded 2 weeks after we formed and look were we are now 1 NWL, 2 10v10 gfing tournaments, and a 50+ Win record. Sorry for the irrelevance but may aswell clear that up whilst Im here

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #6322 on: June 26, 2014, 03:27:35 pm »
In my opinion Nr.24 have not proven themselves to be the best melee reg until they have done a 20v20 melee only against all other "good" regiments. Even then it would have to be done multiple times, there is no "best melee reg".
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rune

• Brigadier General
  • <01:02:56> "[Louis] lou": i retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: runal
« Reply #6323 on: June 26, 2014, 03:28:37 pm »
In my opinion Nr.24 have not proven themselves to be the best melee reg until thry have done a 20v20 melee only against all other "good" regiments.
:o

Offline SpaceKiller

• Donator
  • slt fdp
    • View Profile
    • 14e Gaming
  • Nick: 14e_Adj_SpaceKiller
« Reply #6324 on: June 26, 2014, 03:29:07 pm »
I'm uploading the video. Part per part, but it's a little bit long. I have already the last 16 minutes. Now i must upload both first 30 minutes.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #6325 on: June 26, 2014, 03:29:34 pm »
Sure Nr.24 are good melee wise but so are 92nd, 17e, 14e and a few others.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6326 on: June 26, 2014, 03:39:41 pm »

Its obvious you are just trying to stay relevant, I think its only fair that if you do come to another Nr24 NWL Linebattle and use admin chat in anyway you should just be banned from spectating any NWL linebattles as you cant be trusted to keep your attention seeking comments to yourself.

This whole argument is silly considering the 14e broke the rules then lost to an incredible comeback and now you all are on par with crowding the referee in football to change his decision using peer pressure. You don't see a lot of Nr24 posting besides Evanovic and I wont be responding to anyone after this post.

I want to address one more thing that I've seen thrown at the Nr24 a lot the fact that we say we are  Nr24 "best melee Reg EU" We have proven ourselves more than any regiment and to all respected regiments. Hell you all thought we were going to disbanded 2 weeks after we formed and look were we are now 1 NWL, 2 10v10 gfing tournaments, and a 50+ Win record. Sorry for the irrelevance but may aswell clear that up whilst Im here
Wait, are you trying to get me banned from NWL matches for trying to keep this convorsation relevent?

Think about what you just said. Keeping it relevant is EXACTLY what this thread needs. Im here trying to discuss the reasoning behind the 5-5 draw, And Nr24 in their petty little ways have swapped it round onto my head. What exactly would you gain from this? I want to paste this here as its very true, But was sent to me on steam.

They keep putting all their hates on you, and they dodge the real points that have been made about the reset and the camp on the last round
This pretty much sums up the Nr24 situation at the moment. Before anyone else brings me into this and tries to put blame for w/e on me. Then just dont. Please lets just keep this on the matter at hand not the stupidity of me and my spectating. As this isnt the real issue at hand.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 03:43:08 pm by John Price »

Offline Fifflaren

• Private
  • i r nr24
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fiff
« Reply #6327 on: June 26, 2014, 03:40:49 pm »
In my opinion Nr.24 have not proven themselves to be the best melee reg until they have done a 20v20 melee only against all other "good" regiments. Even then it would have to be done multiple times, there is no "best melee reg".

hello mr herishey
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 03:47:16 pm by Fifflaren »

Offline Rune

• Brigadier General
  • <01:02:56> "[Louis] lou": i retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: runal
« Reply #6328 on: June 26, 2014, 03:41:45 pm »
snip
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 06:03:50 pm by Malakith »

Offline Dottore

• Second Lieutenant
  • No, I am not Chinese Matty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Cpl_Matty
« Reply #6329 on: June 26, 2014, 03:42:04 pm »
Ahhhh here come the fake accounts, just dandy.  ::)