Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 942545 times)

Offline Flopz

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_AdC_Flopz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #6300 on: June 26, 2014, 02:14:10 pm »
Lol where is the best reg EU? 6-1 without your referee bullshit, this match has been stolen, it's a shame that the Nr24 can't win normal rounds and need the referee to change the score. This is becoming pathetic and ridiculous to use such methods to win. I understand the admin can hesitate about their rules to make everyone happy, but you Nr24 you really disappoint me. I have heard so many times that you were assholes, but I didn't believe it at 100% because I'm not the kind of person who makes a judgment on words, but now I understand. You are shameful, you have no honor. Your level is overestimated by far. 6-1 Lol. You need the referee to give your rounds for a reset or 1 FiC when you were outnumbered this is pathetic.

14e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne | Aide de Camp
French National Team of Infantry & French National Team of Cavalry
http://www.14e-regiment.com | https://www.youtube.com/user/Flopz78

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6301 on: June 26, 2014, 02:16:58 pm »
You are comparing a FiC, which caused 92nd advantage in numbers to even numbers, to a reset not even 30 seconds into a match? Deluded.

Either way the last round should be contested. It was clearly abusing the 5min rule, I suggest reuploading Megaburna's stream to hear the ts. Probably why it was deleted  ::)

Offline Rune

• Brigadier General
  • <01:02:56> "[Louis] lou": i retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: runal
« Reply #6302 on: June 26, 2014, 02:17:33 pm »
Lol where is the best reg EU? 6-1 without your referee bullshit, this match has been stolen, it's a shame that the Nr24 can't win normal rounds and need the referee to change the score. This is becoming pathetic and ridiculous to use such methods to win. I understand the admin can hesitate about their rules to make everyone happy, but you Nr24 you really disappoint me. I have heard so many times that you were assholes, but I didn't believe it at 100% because I'm not the kind of person who makes a judgment on words, but now I understand. You are shameful, you have no honor. Your level is overestimated by far. 6-1 Lol. You need the referee to give your rounds for a reset or 1 FiC when you were outnumbered this is pathetic.
French people...

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #6303 on: June 26, 2014, 02:17:47 pm »
Because someone took the wrong class it should give a free round to nr.24. You are funny. The score should be 6-4 to 14e that's all. Losing is a part of the game and we've lost twice against you and we didn't complain as you were better than us by far. This time we clearly outplayed you, just deal with it.

I see a lot of 14e getting more emotional than logical about the situation and I can understand it. Yes you did play well, you 'outplayed us' for a great portion of the match. I will admit you were the 'better team' on the night, but in sport the 'best team' doesn't always win. Look at the Bayern vs Chelsea Champions League final. You were Bayern, we essentially were Chelsea.

So I don't want to take away from how well you guys played, you were very good yesterday, you were better in melee and for half of the match better in shooting. My motive is not to say '14e was bad', you showed everyone how good you were, I just want to make sure due process, by-the-rules, happens here, because it happens for every other regiment in the league, and Nr24/14e should be no exception.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 02:24:27 pm by Evanovic »
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Styrepils

• Captain
  • Savior of virgins in distress!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_Lt_Heimdall
« Reply #6304 on: June 26, 2014, 02:18:27 pm »
I thought it was up to the referee to see whether the round is in favor or not due to a FiC. I for one would have looked at numbers, if they FiC'ed with 4 against 20, and the new number after FiC would have been 3 against 20, I wouldn't have voided that round cause of the FiC, the round was clearly in favor of the team FiC'ing anyway, and a warning would be in place instead.

You can't be consistens with each 1v1, cause the situation is different each time, and it is up to the organizer, or the referee present to handle the situation at hand.
                                          Courtesy of Alfred and MithrellaS!

Offline Dottore

• Second Lieutenant
  • No, I am not Chinese Matty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Cpl_Matty
« Reply #6305 on: June 26, 2014, 02:21:05 pm »
I suggest reuploading Megaburna's stream to hear the ts. Probably why it was deleted  ::)

I'll +1 that ^

Offline Badsheep

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • 14e Régiment d'Infanterie
  • Nick: 14e_SgtMj_Badsheep
« Reply #6306 on: June 26, 2014, 02:23:20 pm »
There was indeed a mistake on my behalf, I didn't know that resetting was against the rule and honestly no harm was intended.
Now the fact that you ask for a canceling of this round is totally childhish and show from your part a very nonfairplay behaviour because the fact is that the reset DIDN'T change the outcome of the round which was win by us.

Plus I didn't complain about this stupid fire in charge in round 2 which killed only one of your guy and also didn't change the outcome of the round which was really in our favor. A simple sorry would have been enough with almost every regiments out there but not for the "best regiment eu", huh ?

Last thing I can also call for a break of rule from your side in the last round where you stayed obviously on the hill more than 5 min while we were advancing toward you. Moving like 10 seconds and going back on the hill when the opponent is closing by is camping in my opinion.
I'd feel happy to get a draw with all the refering mistakes in your favor if I were you.

It's already been clear that NWL doesn't enforce rules based on whether you think it's 'childish' or not, or whether it 'didn't affect the round'. Look at the 92nd vs 17e case, their FiC did not really affect the round, but if that stands then this must stand, otherwise it is unfair.

I never said that that NW rules are based on my judgement, I'm talking about your damn behaviour. You can't stand losing so you have to call any rules to make you win and demoralize your opponents ? That's not the first time you did it, by trying to steal rounds from 77y and the Spartans. What's unfair in this case is the biased look on the rules you are having by cancelling two of our rounds for things that didn't matter on the outcome.

The funny thing is that if the round where there was FiC and the other one with the reset would have been won by you, you wouldn't have said a fucking thing about it. But here we are, and what about the rule you breaked in the last round ? If you're so attached to the rules the round would be given to us, isn't it ? I admire how you seem to be so narrow-minded and stubborn on your position without acknowledging the fact you're wrong and plenty of specs were there to say so.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 02:49:07 pm by Badsheep »
14e_SgtMj_Badsheep

Offline SpaceKiller

• Donator
  • slt fdp
    • View Profile
    • 14e Gaming
  • Nick: 14e_Adj_SpaceKiller
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6307 on: June 26, 2014, 02:23:36 pm »
I suggest reuploading Megaburna's stream to hear the ts. Probably why it was deleted  ::)

I'll +1 that ^
Well, as i had the time to download it, i will try to reupload it on the afternoon to make it clear.

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6308 on: June 26, 2014, 02:29:23 pm »
Aye. I would love to see it again, hope our new upcoming famous streamer will put it back on!

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6309 on: June 26, 2014, 02:30:54 pm »
Lol Nr.24. It would be nice if you guys could lose for once without having to cry about it, everyone loses sometimes. You are not so perfect yourselves and in your previous matches have broken plenty of rules.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6310 on: June 26, 2014, 02:44:15 pm »

I'll +1 that ^
oh trust me, it was good.

My favorite qoute; "Who the fuck is this john price guy?"
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Harrier

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Pvt_Harrier
« Reply #6311 on: June 26, 2014, 02:47:28 pm »
Rules are rules people, the argument that it's just a game while not necessarily a bad one in its own right is too laissez-faire for a - fair - competitive tournament. Once you start imposing penalties on the basis of how much the infringement affected the round you go down a road with simply too many variables to be able to make consistent, reliable and therefore fair decisions; not to mention uncontroversial.

While it's true the reset didn't impact the round at all, a volley had not even been fired in that round, the fact remains that a rule was put in place, it was broken and the incident was punished accordingly. It's easy to see how participants resetting rounds can be exploited for gain and it makes good sense to deny them that right under threat of penalty, regardless of the state of the round. Rigid enforcement of the rules might seem draconian, but it's the best way to be consistent. Consistency is good in that it's predictable and without prejudice.

I will, however, question the rule stating that if a referee is present at a match it will be impossible to change scores and review rounds after its conclusion. I thought USE did a good job reffing that match but I do believe he missed a breach of Rule 22 in the last round by Nr 24 that as a result went unpunished. The ref is one man, human and subject to error at times and also incapable of overseeing every aspect of the battle at once; if there is video evidence available to help reach the correct decision why not use it?

Offline Dottore

• Second Lieutenant
  • No, I am not Chinese Matty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Cpl_Matty
« Reply #6312 on: June 26, 2014, 02:48:09 pm »

I'll +1 that ^

I managed to watch it before it was taken down John, and I did notice how much nr24 had a problem with you, in fact I even noted so on the thread last night -
On another note, what the fuck is nr24's problem with John Price?

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6313 on: June 26, 2014, 02:53:26 pm »

I'll +1 that ^

I managed to watch it before it was taken down John, and I did notice how much nr24 had a problem with you, in fact I even noted so on the thread last night -
On another note, what the fuck is nr24's problem with John Price?
Ahhh so you did!

Basically i kept proving them wrong about some of the rules, i was the first person to bring up the rule which doesnt allow DasBrot to change the score, so you can imagine loosing the round they got because of me probably annoyed them alot, giving them a 5-5 draw xD Haters gonna hate
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #6314 on: June 26, 2014, 02:58:48 pm »
Basically i kept proving them wrong about some of the rules, i was the first person to bring up the rule which doesnt allow DasBrot to change the score, so you can imagine loosing the round they got because of me probably annoyed them alot, giving them a 5-5 draw xD Haters gonna hate

Prove what? USE4life was the referee and his final call was in agreement with DasBrot, therefore it is legitimate. The reason unsavoury comments were made about you in the TS John Price was because of your annoying commentary in the admin chat throughout the match without having any right to be using admin chat during our match.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 03:00:53 pm by Evanovic »
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC