Author Topic: Game of Thrones thread (USE SPOILERS)  (Read 284445 times)

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Game of Thrones thread (USE SPOILERS)
« Reply #990 on: June 10, 2015, 10:35:28 pm »
What ever happened to the Brotherhood Without Banners?
They should sieze the Iron Throne and melt it down

Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
  • Side: Union
« Reply #991 on: June 10, 2015, 10:55:36 pm »
Me.

I hope he conquers the Iron Throne. But that won't happen because I like him. George R.R. Martin will surely kill him in the next episode.

People who say this are fucking retarded
Pointy stick champion

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: June 11, 2015, 05:18:17 am »
Like think about it he is thinking about the realm and not himself and to be willing to kill your own child to save the realm from the others

Too bad 90% of show (only) watchers are too busy fapping to Dany "I HAVE DRAGONS" Targaryen and/or Lord Snow the Brooding to notice

Cant blame them considering the show has given undue attention and positive treatment to these "fan favourites" (aka the ones Weiss said he liked - he said he doesnt like Stannis and its shown since season 1)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 05:22:29 am by junedragon »
Why am I still here

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #993 on: June 11, 2015, 07:29:29 am »
Me.

I hope he conquers the Iron Throne. But that won't happen because I like him. George R.R. Martin will surely kill him in the next episode.

*calls people retarded for liking a certain character in a TV show simply because it's not a character that he likes.

Also Stannis is the one true king, he may not be a good man, but he's a man that puts the needs of the many over the needs of the few. He is willing to fight and sacrifice to protect the realm because lets face it. Tommen will not be able to defeat the Others (white walkers), he is no warrior king, stannis however is. That is what the realm needs, a warrior king.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:31:38 am by Glukhovsky »

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #994 on: June 11, 2015, 07:39:02 am »
Me.

*calls people retarded for liking a certain character in a TV show simply because it's not a character that he likes.

Also Stannis is the one true king, he may not be a good man, but he's a man that puts the needs of the many over the needs of the few. He is willing to fight and sacrifice to protect the realm because lets face it. Tommen will not be able to defeat the Others (white walkers), he is no warrior king, stannis however is. That is what the realm needs, a warrior king.

You could just submit to White Walker rule and forever be dead. Come on man, you can be a zombie warrior.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: June 11, 2015, 03:18:08 pm »
Who else still likes Stannis

Stannis is my favourite character. I really want him on the Iron Throne. Btw, would be interesting to see what would happen if Melisandre met Lance and the High Sparrow  in King's Landing
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 04:13:09 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #996 on: June 11, 2015, 04:41:40 pm »
I liked Stannis until he did what he did. Give the Iron throne to the High Sparrow.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 04:43:28 pm by MaxLam »

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: June 11, 2015, 04:45:41 pm »
Who else would be willing to do something like that though to save the realm

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: June 11, 2015, 04:50:52 pm »
Except he only did it because he's a spineless twat with Mel and because D&D are incompetent story writers.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #999 on: June 11, 2015, 04:56:15 pm »
Yeah Stannis ain't the mannis for me any more
I mean through-out the whole show Stannis has been portrayed as a man who keeps his word and values loyalty and then out of nowhere the writers make him shit himself and burn his daughter alive. Nice one kidd0
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: June 11, 2015, 04:59:51 pm »
That screaming still haunts and makes me cringe

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1001 on: June 11, 2015, 05:43:52 pm »
Yeah Stannis ain't the mannis for me any more
I mean through-out the whole show Stannis has been portrayed as a man who keeps his word and values loyalty and then out of nowhere the writers make him shit himself and burn his daughter alive. Nice one kidd0

Yep, that what happens when you follow the books reasonably well throughout the first 4 seasons and then suddenly in season 5 decide to massively change stuff. It doesn't make much sense or fit in with the character's previous history.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: June 11, 2015, 05:49:52 pm »
Idiots I'm german so I've just been able to watch until episode 7 and now you tell me he burned his daughter. Fuckin* idiots. Seriously.....
SPOILERS WTF
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 05:52:03 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #1003 on: June 11, 2015, 05:51:14 pm »
whoops
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: June 11, 2015, 06:28:07 pm »
cry more