Author Topic: Animals reborn  (Read 33251 times)

Wursti

Re: Animals Groupfighting team
« Reply #120 on: June 02, 2020, 06:41:55 pm »
I mean, in real life with copyright stuff. Once you allow someone to use it. You can't just take it back afterwards.
You can't simply revoke someone's right to use an image after the fact, because you don't like them anymore.
The artwork was clearly specifically created for coco's team, it was commissioned by coco for this very thread. Therefore he has given him implicit permission to use this artwork for this thread.
Now as I highly doubt these two wrote up a contract, there is nothing that can stop coco from legally using this image.
Oral agreements are still agreements and once you give someone unrestricted permission without a termination clause, they can use the image freely.

To me this seems like a terrible decision from the administration team.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #121 on: June 02, 2020, 06:42:48 pm »
Didn't realise you were Coco's solicitor  :o

Wursti

« Reply #122 on: June 02, 2020, 06:44:36 pm »
You cant give someone something and then take it back

thats not how it works

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 02, 2020, 06:44:54 pm »
I don't need to be his solicitor to give my personal opinion on the matter.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #124 on: June 02, 2020, 06:48:13 pm »
Shadey is very mean!  >:(

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 02, 2020, 06:48:31 pm »
 >:( >:( :-[ :-[ vewy angewy

Phailur

« Reply #126 on: June 02, 2020, 06:49:09 pm »
rikkert expert lawyer watch out

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #127 on: June 02, 2020, 06:51:43 pm »
I think the reasons should be made public if the warning is made public as to not confuse people or make them build their own narrative.
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2020, 06:53:51 pm »
I mean, in real life with copyright stuff. Once you allow someone to use it. You can't just take it back afterwards.
You can't simply revoke someone's right to use an image after the fact, because you don't like them anymore.
The artwork was clearly specifically created for coco's team, it was commissioned by coco for this very thread. Therefore he has given him implicit permission to use this artwork for this thread.
Now as I highly doubt these two wrote up a contract, there is nothing that can stop coco from legally using this image.
Oral agreements are still agreements and once you give someone unrestricted permission without a termination clause, they can use the image freely.

watch out rikkert and wursti the fse logic police

fuck off
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 02, 2020, 06:56:26 pm »

fuck off
very relevant to the discussion kore, thanks for your contribution.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #130 on: June 02, 2020, 06:56:52 pm »
I think the reasons should be made public if the warning is made public as to not confuse people or make them build their own narrative.
People can build their old narratives or be confused all they want, that still doesn't mean they are in position to make any demands. Only Coco is entitled to some proper explanations if he wishes too and I suppose if he wants to share that publicly afterwards, it's his right too. You are free to debate obviously, if you got nothing better to do. ;)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #131 on: June 02, 2020, 06:57:00 pm »

fuck off
very relevant to the discussion kore, thanks for your contribution.

glad I didn't disappoint!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

David_Schrein

« Reply #132 on: June 02, 2020, 06:57:11 pm »
Shadey made it, he wants it removed. The Admins agree on it.

End of. People who always take things way too serious

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2020, 06:58:16 pm »
coco killed himself becuse of this

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2020, 06:59:39 pm »
People can build their old narratives or be confused all they want, that still doesn't mean they are in position to make any demands. Only Coco is entitled to some proper explanations if he wishes too and I suppose if he wants to share that publicly afterwards, it's his right too. You are free to debate obviously, if you got nothing better to do. ;)