Author Topic: Calling Out Gayboy Joollycanadian for a ft7  (Read 3478 times)

Offline James22

• Second Lieutenant
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    • View Profile
  • Nick: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Side: Union
Re: Calling Out Gayboy Joollycanadian for a ft7
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2019, 12:02:05 am »
I'd just like to point out this guy can't handle a little banter and went out of his way to start a new thread to try and roast me.

Oh baby my ass is hot now
jolly dont fuck around and be 198 pal
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Windflower

• Lieutenant General
  • Missing Person
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Nick: 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒻𝓁🌸𝓌𝑒𝓇
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2019, 12:03:45 am »
you're actually 32 years old? HAHAHHAHAHA

ex- 54th, 31e/1stFL/3DM/35th/PSG, 92nd, 30th/Nr.1, 40th (in chronological order)

Offline -Nick

• Colonel
  • Once you were my friend now you turn into my enemy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Peritz Fam
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2019, 12:04:59 am »
I'd just like to point out this guy can't handle a little banter and went out of his way to start a new thread to try and roast me.

jolly dont fuck around and be 198 pal

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant
  • A.k.A Lsjt (Elite Footguard) 24th regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mayhem
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2019, 12:06:46 am »

add me on steam hypocrite.
(Outdated) I am a great duelist who has developed more then one fight style in the nw. I have about 3-4 years of hard experience in regiments, Gf's, and 1v1s. I am a master of mindgames,and battlefield tactics (Strategy) in most situations. I am great with people even tho I'm not much for words (12-13 years experience in shopping retail). I have my own list of people i have beaten in 1v1's (Mainly Trolls). I tend to keep records to keep trolls in their place. https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Delacroix_Wiki . I am mainly nowadays a Inspiring Gf/team1v1 player who wishes to master team based fighting games and am very good at it. I am casual and play my best in 1v1s/gf's. I train on bob's only. If you trash talk someone's skill ingame you forfeit all rights to call yourself a pro player and no other real pro players will respect you and will ignore you and will forever be reminded of it.If someone does not try it does not mean they are weak, your just to stupid.

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2019, 12:07:25 am »
Mayhem kid. You already got disowned by bluenose. Ft7 me rn kid
I didn't get disowned by him I left him get your facts straight you tool lol.
(Outdated) I am a great duelist who has developed more then one fight style in the nw. I have about 3-4 years of hard experience in regiments, Gf's, and 1v1s. I am a master of mindgames,and battlefield tactics (Strategy) in most situations. I am great with people even tho I'm not much for words (12-13 years experience in shopping retail). I have my own list of people i have beaten in 1v1's (Mainly Trolls). I tend to keep records to keep trolls in their place. https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Delacroix_Wiki . I am mainly nowadays a Inspiring Gf/team1v1 player who wishes to master team based fighting games and am very good at it. I am casual and play my best in 1v1s/gf's. I train on bob's only. If you trash talk someone's skill ingame you forfeit all rights to call yourself a pro player and no other real pro players will respect you and will ignore you and will forever be reminded of it.If someone does not try it does not mean they are weak, your just to stupid.

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2019, 12:07:52 am »
you're actually 32 years old? HAHAHHAHAHA

who is lol?

Offline JollyCanadian

• Board Moderator
  • BBG Head Admin| Maj 84th
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2019, 12:08:06 am »

TheJollyCanadian

also how am I a hypocrite?
Current: 84th|ex- 15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Fralla8

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR LCpl Fralla8
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2019, 12:09:34 am »
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2019, 12:10:02 am »

TheJollyCanadian

also how am I a hypocrite?
"can't handle a little banter and went out of his way to start a new thread to try and roast me". You couldn't handle my comments, so now your sitting on some random server ingame, talking shit about me and won't add me on steam to setup the 1v1.

Online [M]ovement

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TZ0_Movement
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2019, 12:10:49 am »
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008491106/ , buy a package and be like that other autistic kid. @ me later once u actually beat someone relevant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2019, 12:11:40 am »
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Fralla8

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR LCpl Fralla8
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2019, 12:13:03 am »
nice
I have no idea what you are on about
keep up the good work

Online [M]ovement

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TZ0_Movement
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2019, 12:13:26 am »

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2019, 12:13:37 am »
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008491106/ , buy a package and be like that other autistic kid. @ me later once u actually beat someone relevant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How egotistical  and arrogant is that post really? because you don't like who i beat i have to ft7 someone to your liking who the fuck are you lol? your a hypocrite in regards to autism to and just another one of my ten year old haters.

Offline -Nick

• Colonel
  • Once you were my friend now you turn into my enemy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Peritz Fam
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2019, 12:14:04 am »
nice
I have no idea what you are on about
keep up the good work
Don't worry Fralla he has brain damage so let him be