Author Topic: Animals reborn  (Read 33153 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Animals Groupfighting team
« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2020, 07:02:08 pm »
Rule 4 of the forums state in cases of copyright infringement in terms of signatures or threads they will be dealt with on a case by case basis. Which if we determine that what Tardet (Global Mod) said was true then he and the admins have came to the conclusion that the images be removed. However the only defense would be in the case that they felt that an explanation from coco would change their minds. After all the forum is a privilege not a right.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #136 on: June 02, 2020, 07:03:03 pm »
Shadey made it, he wants it removed. The Admins agree on it.

End of. People who always take things way too serious
"take things way too seriously"

Mimimi remove the graphics I made for u. I don't like u anymore :(

Wursti

« Reply #137 on: June 02, 2020, 07:04:09 pm »
So when I hire a cook and I eat the food he made for me

and then he says wtf its mine i want it back

I have to give it back or police fucks me?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 07:06:30 pm by Wursti »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #138 on: June 02, 2020, 07:04:57 pm »
So when I hire a cook and I eat the food he made for me

and then he says wtf its mine i want it back

I have to give it back or i go into jail?

One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 02, 2020, 07:05:22 pm »
I couldn't care less about this specific thread.
I just think you guys are setting the wrong precedent for the whole forum here.
People shouldn't be able to revoke their permission to use an image like this, not from a legal perspective and not from a moral perspective.

@golden, the rules state that you cannot use another user's game assets without permission. Coco has permission to use these images.
As I said, legally speaking, you can't go around revoking your rights to images after the fact. Unless you have a proper termination clause set-up.
Idc what all you brainlets say about it being the mods' decision. It's a shit decision and it sets the wrong precedent.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 02, 2020, 07:07:00 pm »
No one cares about your opinions. The mods have made their decision.

Go outside and enjoy the sunshine  :)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 02, 2020, 07:09:28 pm »
People shouldn't be able to revoke their permission to use an image like this, not from a legal perspective and not from a moral perspective.

@golden, the rules state that you cannot use another user's game assets without permission. Coco has permission to use these images.
As I said, legally speaking, you can't go around revoking your rights to images after the fact. Unless you have a proper termination clause set-up.
Idc what all you brainlets say about it being the mods' decision. It's a shit decision and it sets the wrong precedent.

Doesn't change the fact the forum is not a democratic republic, and the mods have every right to set the rules and follow them as they please, if you don't like it take your business elsewhere. What are you going to do go the court and file a lawsuit against Tardet, Shadow?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #142 on: June 02, 2020, 07:12:48 pm »
dafuq are you guys crying about??
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #143 on: June 02, 2020, 07:13:00 pm »

you really are a petty, insufferable prick

Tournesol

« Reply #144 on: June 02, 2020, 07:13:35 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Doesn't change the fact the forum is not a democratic republic, and the mods have every right to set the rules and follow them as they please, if you don't like it take your business elsewhere. What are you going to do go the court and file a lawsuit against Tardet, Shadow?

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 02, 2020, 07:13:56 pm »

No but I know Tardet and Shadow are reasonable people that at least listen to proper arguments and can possibly even reconsider their decision, unlike you guys' great rebuttals of "noone cares about ur opinion" and "the mods made their decision".
The fact that those arguments are the only ones you are capable of coming up with just shows how you know full well that you are wrong and are simply being a miserable cunt.

Skaen

« Reply #146 on: June 02, 2020, 07:13:58 pm »
It's a double edged sword. Once given it's a bit unrespectful to just take away the rights of using it. But, Shadey created it, and I guess there isn't anything paid with money, so it's actually still his property.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 02, 2020, 07:14:55 pm »

you really are a petty, insufferable prick
Cry is free

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 02, 2020, 07:17:03 pm »

No but I know Tardet and Shadow are reasonable people that at least listen to proper arguments and can possibly even reconsider their decision, unlike you guys' great rebuttals of "noone cares about ur opinion" and "the mods made their decision".
The fact that those arguments are the only ones you are capable of coming up with just shows how you know full well that you are wrong and are simply being a miserable cunt.
I do think its harsh to take away the images and I wouldn't do that myself. But, I wont make accusations that it's immoral or unjust when like I said before the forum is a privilege not a right.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #149 on: June 02, 2020, 07:19:13 pm »
Basically the rule states you'd need permission before using anything e.g. an image. If Coco can provide proof of Shadey saying he can use the image(s) then in theory it's within the rule. Without that if a creator asks us to remove something then we will.

Though I have to say it's pretty sad for anyone to actually ask for something to be removed after they gave permission in the first place in my personal opinion. xd
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.