Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 870791 times)

Offline TimBit

• Private
  • These TimBits are mine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TimBit
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #1440 on: May 04, 2014, 02:47:48 am »
I am proud to announce you that the 60th Royals Americans Rifles are recruiting !

About the 60th

The 60th Royal Rifles is a line infantry unit that plays for the United Kingdom faction. Our goal is to get enought members to open a riflemen company, and to be a well organised regiment. We are a group of mature players that wants to have fun in game and improve themselves at the game. We are also sharing an In-Game server with the 6th Regiment of Foot.

Ranks Explained

Comissioned Officers

Captain (Cpt): He leads the regiment and takes the decisions with the staff.

Lieutnant (Lt):Maximum of 1 per 20 mens. He is the 2nd in command of the whole regiment, leads the Riflemen company.

Ensign (Ens):Maximum of 1 per 15 mens. He is in charge to lead during the recruits Boot Camp.

Non Comissioned Officers

Regimental Serjeant Major (RSM): Maximum of 1 per 15 mens. He supervises the NCOs, make sure they are doing there jobs.

Colour Serjeant (CSjt): Maximum of 1 only. This rank is given to the Colour guard, the best meleer of the regiment.

Serjeant (Sjt):Maximum of 1 per 10 mens. He make sure the rankers are in line and that nobody is trolling.

Corporal (Cpl): Maximum of 1 per 5 mens. He may help the serjeants during trainings.

Rankers

Lance Corporal (LCpl): Maximum of 1 per 5 mens. He knows all the command and tactic orders and he is decent in melee.

Private (Pte): He knows all the basic stuff, now he needs to get better.

Recruit (Rec): He just joined, he need to attend to the boot camp twice before getting promoted.

Roster

Spoiler
Captain: TimBit
[close]

Contact and references links

Regiment Leader Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hawks98/
Teamspeak adress: napoleon.leckoren.com
In Game server name: 6th_60th_Official

Rules

Do NOT break the linebattle rules
Do NOT troll in the Teamspeak during linebattle
Always obey the leader orders.
Avoid talking about religion or politic, if you do so please do it in a private chat.
Try to recruit as much as you can.

Application Format

Copy and past the following questions.

Steam name ?
How old are you ?
Previous regiment(s) experience ?
Do you agree with the rules and accept to follow them ?

Offline 42nd Hunter

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: May 04, 2014, 11:04:01 pm »

"... there are no troops in the British service
more steady in battle than the Scotch regiments
."
- French General Foy

Paintings of the chaotic battle of Quatre Bras,
which the Black Watch suffered heavy casualties

Contacts:
Captain Celtic
Lieutenant Rezagh
Recruiting Serjeant Hunter

Identifiers:
42nd_Rank_Name

Spoiler

[close]

Events Schedule:
Tuesday - Siege Event 7pm GMT
Wednesday - Training at 6.30 GMT & Linebattle 7pm GMT
Friday - NA Linebattle 8pm EST
Saturday - Training 6pm GMT & Linebattle 7.30pm GMT
Sunday - Linebattle - 7pm GMT

Modifications & Reskin:
We use the fantastic Epic Enhancement Mod along with our own Regimental submod which gives the Officer a kilt, gives the Colour Serjeant a kilt, bonnet feathers and backpack and gives the rankers their bonnet feathers back:

Officer:

Spoiler
[close]
Colour Serjeant:
Spoiler
[close]
Piper:
Spoiler

[close]
Ranker:
Spoiler
[close]

About Us & Recruitment

Founded on the 10th of April 2012, after the release of Mount&Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, as the 42nd Regiment of Foot - the Black Watch from veterans from the Mount&Musket mod of Warband, choosing to represent the most senior and - arguably - most famous Highland Regiment. The Regiment has since gone through the rocks and weathered many storms, nearly crashing and coming to an end once or twice. However through comradeship and combination of "play for fun" and historical immersion the Regiment has come out the better through it's trials. With a sense of historical appreciation and immersion, we can structure our Regiment through the use of historically accurate Ranks and formations. Now, while we realize it is only a game the history and appreciation of the historical 42nd and modern Black Watch is never far away. Upon acceptance of enlistment we provide our recruits with a Field Manual, that explains the basics of the Regiment, our codes of conducts and hand-made drawings of our formations.

King's and Regimental Colours of the Black Watch

Now the Regiment is a strong, solid unit which boasts good attendance and performances at Events and Linebattles. The 42nd prides itself of a sense of friendship and community, being much more than a Regiment we present ourselves as a gaming community which, infact, play 90% of game-time outside of Warband. While discipline and structure is used during Training, Events and Linebattles we still retain an ethos of banter and relaxation in TeamSpeak and within the community in general.

'In a Highland Regiment every individual feels that his conduct is the subject of observation and that,
independently of his duty, as one member of a systematic whole he has a separate and individual reputation to sustain,
which will be reflected on his family and district or glen.
'
- A 19th Century Black Watch historian

Wish to join the ranks of the 42nd Black Watch Highlanders?
Don the bonnet and kilt and proudly represent your Clan on the battlefield 'neath baying bagpipes?
We seek all able bodied lads of Highland stock!

Enlist Now!

A feather bonnet worn by the Black Watch,
with the famous Red Hackle and Egypt campaign cap-badge

Offline Lt_Col_Murch

• First Sergeant
  • Leader of 12e Regiment de Cuirassiers
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [12e] Murch
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1442 on: May 05, 2014, 08:47:39 am »
The 2nd Regiement of Life Guards is a newly formed regiment in need of any and all officers, requirements are as follows:

Commissioned Officers: 500 hours, knowledge of advanced cavalry commands, previous experience as an officer.

NCO: 250 hours, knowledge of basic cavalry commands, previous experience as an NCO.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #1443 on: May 06, 2014, 01:22:58 am »
Looking for a North American regiment, message me on the forums, do not add or ask me on steam.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1444 on: May 06, 2014, 01:24:37 am »
Looking for a North American regiment, message me on the forums, do not add or ask me on steam.
Contacting

The 12th East Suffolk Regiment Of Foot is a group of players that have been together for well over a year now (Some even since Mount And Musket) in the community. Since the start of the 12th's career they have distinguished and pride themselves in their melee abilities. We aim to provide a disciplined and efficient regiment for all mature players to enjoy yet still enjoy ourselves and have a fun time while we're at it.

Muster Roll

Rcruits not included

Senior Officers:

Colonel Tico
Lieutenant Colonel Breaches
Major Zorkoth

Junior Officers:

Captain Who
Captain Kazz
2nd Lieutenant Ghost
Non Commisioned Officers:

Ensign Zzehth
Colour Serjeant JackieChan

Information
Website

1. Fill out an application and wait for an officer to view it.
2. If and when you're accepted, follow the ensuing instructions and be active.
3. Welcome to the 12th! You won't be a recruit for long if you apply yourself.

Steam Group

« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:02:22 pm by William »
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline mexren

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: May 06, 2014, 01:52:33 am »
k
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 03:01:22 am by mexren »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1446 on: May 06, 2014, 08:27:17 am »

14e

European Company
Compagnie de Grenadiers

14e

[youtube]zDfuoMf5Eeg[/youtube]

Launching Status: Launched!

Join now and start playing with the new English speaking company!

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline 42nd Hunter

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: May 06, 2014, 03:16:59 pm »

"... there are no troops in the British service
more steady in battle than the Scotch regiments
."
- French General Foy

Paintings of the chaotic battle of Quatre Bras,
which the Black Watch suffered heavy casualties

Contacts:
Captain Celtic
Lieutenant Rezagh
Recruiting Serjeant Hunter

Identifiers:
42nd_Rank_Name

Spoiler

[close]

Events Schedule:
Tuesday - Siege Event 7pm GMT
Wednesday - Training at 6.30 GMT & Linebattle 7pm GMT
Friday - NA Linebattle 8pm EST
Saturday - Training 6pm GMT & Linebattle 7.30pm GMT
Sunday - Linebattle - 7pm GMT

Modifications & Reskin:
We use the fantastic Epic Enhancement Mod along with our own Regimental submod which gives the Officer a kilt, gives the Colour Serjeant a kilt, bonnet feathers and backpack and gives the rankers their bonnet feathers back:

Officer:

Spoiler
[close]
Colour Serjeant:
Spoiler
[close]
Piper:
Spoiler

[close]
Ranker:
Spoiler
[close]

About Us & Recruitment

Founded on the 10th of April 2012, after the release of Mount&Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, as the 42nd Regiment of Foot - the Black Watch from veterans from the Mount&Musket mod of Warband, choosing to represent the most senior and - arguably - most famous Highland Regiment. The Regiment has since gone through the rocks and weathered many storms, nearly crashing and coming to an end once or twice. However through comradeship and combination of "play for fun" and historical immersion the Regiment has come out the better through it's trials. With a sense of historical appreciation and immersion, we can structure our Regiment through the use of historically accurate Ranks and formations. Now, while we realize it is only a game the history and appreciation of the historical 42nd and modern Black Watch is never far away. Upon acceptance of enlistment we provide our recruits with a Field Manual, that explains the basics of the Regiment, our codes of conducts and hand-made drawings of our formations.

King's and Regimental Colours of the Black Watch

Now the Regiment is a strong, solid unit which boasts good attendance and performances at Events and Linebattles. The 42nd prides itself of a sense of friendship and community, being much more than a Regiment we present ourselves as a gaming community which, infact, play 90% of game-time outside of Warband. While discipline and structure is used during Training, Events and Linebattles we still retain an ethos of banter and relaxation in TeamSpeak and within the community in general.

'In a Highland Regiment every individual feels that his conduct is the subject of observation and that,
independently of his duty, as one member of a systematic whole he has a separate and individual reputation to sustain,
which will be reflected on his family and district or glen.
'
- A 19th Century Black Watch historian

Wish to join the ranks of the 42nd Black Watch Highlanders?
Don the bonnet and kilt and proudly represent your Clan on the battlefield 'neath baying bagpipes?
We seek all able bodied lads of Highland stock!

Enlist Now!

A feather bonnet worn by the Black Watch,
with the famous Red Hackle and Egypt campaign cap-badge

Offline Frederickson

• First Lieutenant
  • "La Garde meurt, mais ne se rend pas."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2de_Lt_Frederickson
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1448 on: May 06, 2014, 04:12:01 pm »

The 1er Regiment de Grenadiers-a-pied de la Garde Imperiale is always looking for more members to swell its ranks.
If you are active and willing to learn we will take you, no matter how inexperienced you are.
We will teach you how to fight and shoot, you will be forged into true grenadiers!
The 1er Grenadiers Boasts both EU and NA companies, we have North Americans, South Americans, and many Europeans.
Many of our members are experienced and are willing to help you conjure the skill that resides within you.
We attend 2-3 EU linebattles a week and 2 NA ones, along with a training for each company respectively.

If you are interested in enlisting into the regiment go onto our website, make an account.
Go to the recruitment office on the forums, and post an application which adheres to the application guidelines stickied on the forum.

**NEW**
See if the 1er is the regiment for you! Watch our Videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/1erGrenadiers
Invites are welcome, so contact an officer if you want to tag along for a linebattle and try it out!

If you have any questions feel free to add our commander on steam and ask them.
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988790098/

« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 04:14:48 pm by Frederickson »

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: May 06, 2014, 11:17:34 pm »
Join 28th pls, k thxs.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: May 07, 2014, 12:32:03 am »

The 12th East Suffolk Regiment Of Foot is a group of players that have been together for well over a year now (Some even since Mount And Musket) in the community. Since the start of the 12th's career they have distinguished and pride themselves in their melee abilities. We aim to provide a disciplined and efficient regiment for all mature players to enjoy yet still enjoy ourselves and have a fun time while we're at it.

Muster Roll

Rcruits not included

Senior Officers:

Colonel Tico
Lieutenant Colonel Breaches
Major Zorkoth

Junior Officers:

Captain Who
Captain Kazz
2nd Lieutenant Ghost
Non Commisioned Officers:

Ensign Zzehth
Colour Serjeant JackieChan

Information
Website

1. Fill out an application and wait for an officer to view it.
2. If and when you're accepted, follow the ensuing instructions and be active.
3. Welcome to the 12th! You won't be a recruit for long if you apply yourself.

Steam Group

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: May 07, 2014, 12:54:05 am »

Offline Fruble

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: May 07, 2014, 12:57:56 am »
Looking to join an active and fairly disciplined EU regiment, drop me a PM.

It's currently 12am so I'll respond once I've got some sleep.

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: May 07, 2014, 01:04:47 am »
Looking to join an active and fairly disciplined EU regiment, drop me a PM.

It's currently 12am so I'll respond once I've got some sleep.

Pm'd

Offline Romulus

• Second Lieutenant
  • The bullet is a fool, the bayonet is a fine chap.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Romulus
« Reply #1454 on: May 09, 2014, 11:55:47 pm »
Looking for a Strict NA regiment that has Linebattles on the Weekend.