Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 875603 times)

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #1410 on: April 25, 2014, 09:30:26 am »

The 46ᵉ Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne is a european based regiment that plays as the French faction.
We are very active and we try to keep it fun by signing up Line, Artillery and Skirmishers.
So if You are looking for a serious, but fun regiment. Have a look at our thread: 46ᵉ Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

We currently have around 50 members and depending on how many shows up we decide what we want to play in our events.
Our trainings are structured but fun, which means everyone will enjoy it. No matter if you're a hardened veteran on a fresh conscript.

Contact Info:

Steam:
Cpt. Penn 
Lt. Tallest 
Cpl. TerrorFish 
Cpl. SleekPhantom 
Cpl. Larsson 

Teamspeak:
fr01.gameservers.com:9549

Penn and shitz

Offline Henri

• First Lieutenant
  • i like cheese and crackers
    • View Profile
  • Nick: i bydand to school
« Reply #1411 on: April 27, 2014, 01:17:51 am »
 8)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 01:32:34 am by Ads »

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: April 28, 2014, 12:17:56 am »

Click to Apply!

Offline #LionCarry

• Major
  • Can't spred
    • View Profile
    • http://p.coldline.hu/2013/02/25/922598-20130225-xcx7GK.png
  • Nick: Lion
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1413 on: April 28, 2014, 06:23:43 pm »
Hello guys since my old regiments are no more 3rd Foot Guards (Broke apart) - half year service, 19e (Broke apart) - 1 week service
And I'm still enjoying the game I tought why not post here? right?

I'm a EU player

Yours sincerely,

Lion
Hi

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: April 28, 2014, 06:24:24 pm »
Hello guys since my old regiments are no more 3rd Foot Guards (Broke apart) - half year service, 19e (Broke apart) - 1 week service

I'm a EU player

Yours sincerely,

Lion

PM'd
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: April 28, 2014, 06:36:57 pm »

I'm a EU player

Yours sincerely,

Lion

Who r u?

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: April 28, 2014, 08:44:13 pm »

Major & Commander of Fizyliers
Experience
-Three years
-Over 1,100 hours
Captain & Commander of Grenadiers
Experience
-Three years
-Over 1,000 hours

Fizylierów Kompagne

Major Audiate
Kapitan Seveyaskj
Podporucznik Remred
Feldwebel Rekrab
Sierzant Broyo
Kapral-Furier AdmiralK
Kapral Aragon
Starszy-Fizylier Braibow
Starszy-Fizylier Habsburger
Starszy-Fizylier Imperial
Starszy-Fizylier Danman
Fizylier Anth
Fizylier Bandicoot
Fizylier Blackdoe
Fizylier Butch
Fizylier ChaBoy
Fizylier Cowkillabob
Fizylier Derpy
Fizylier DrWalrus
Fizylier Fishy
Fizylier Garak
Fizylier Gahren
Fizylier Genocide
Fizylier Info
Fizylier Insomniac
Fizylier Jaboodles
Fizylier jluke
Fizylier MacComie
Fizylier Magner
Fizylier makinbakin
Fizylier Mandela
Fizylier MrWalrus
Fizylier Niophoris
Fizylier Omega
Fizylier Peechee
Fizylier Rico
Fizylier Saladin
Fizylier Shanks
Fizylier TryToHard
Fizylier Thomas
Fizylier Warlocal
Fizylier XeanPro
Fizylier YogiBear

Reservist Platon

Fizylier Cop
Fizylier Dwarf
Fizylier Forest
Fizylier Pandoro
Fizylier Razar
Fizylier Satan

Grenadier Kompagne

Kapitan Orcaryo

Joining the 8pp:
1. Add the officers above on Steam
2. Sit back and wait
3. Serve stronk Polska

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: April 28, 2014, 08:47:49 pm »

The 63e is very passionate about our members, community, 
and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles
together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of
combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense
experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training,
we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full
potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a
new recruits.

We also have Skirmisher and Artillery detachments for those interested in special roles.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Offline 42nd Hunter

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: April 28, 2014, 09:19:54 pm »

"... there are no troops in the British service
more steady in battle than the Scotch regiments
."
- French General Foy

Paintings of the chaotic battle of Quatre Bras,
which the Black Watch suffered heavy casualties

Contacts:
Captain Celtic
Lieutenant Rezagh
Recruiting Serjeant Hunter

Identifiers:
42nd_Rank_Name

Spoiler

[close]

Events Schedule:
Tuesday - Siege Event 7pm GMT
Wednesday - Training at 6.30 GMT & Linebattle 7pm GMT
Friday - NA Linebattle 8pm EST
Saturday - Training 6pm GMT & Linebattle 7.30pm GMT
Sunday - Linebattle - 7pm GMT

Modifications & Reskin:
We use the fantastic Epic Enhancement Mod along with our own Regimental submod which gives the Officer a kilt, gives the Colour Serjeant a kilt, bonnet feathers and backpack and gives the rankers their bonnet feathers back:

Officer:

Spoiler
[close]
Colour Serjeant:
Spoiler
[close]
Piper:
Spoiler

[close]
Ranker:
Spoiler
[close]

About Us & Recruitment

Founded on the 10th of April 2012, after the release of Mount&Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, as the 42nd Regiment of Foot - the Black Watch from veterans from the Mount&Musket mod of Warband, choosing to represent the most senior and - arguably - most famous Highland Regiment. The Regiment has since gone through the rocks and weathered many storms, nearly crashing and coming to an end once or twice. However through comradeship and combination of "play for fun" and historical immersion the Regiment has come out the better through it's trials. With a sense of historical appreciation and immersion, we can structure our Regiment through the use of historically accurate Ranks and formations. Now, while we realize it is only a game the history and appreciation of the historical 42nd and modern Black Watch is never far away. Upon acceptance of enlistment we provide our recruits with a Field Manual, that explains the basics of the Regiment, our codes of conducts and hand-made drawings of our formations.

King's and Regimental Colours of the Black Watch

Now the Regiment is a strong, solid unit which boasts good attendance and performances at Events and Linebattles. The 42nd prides itself of a sense of friendship and community, being much more than a Regiment we present ourselves as a gaming community which, infact, play 90% of game-time outside of Warband. While discipline and structure is used during Training, Events and Linebattles we still retain an ethos of banter and relaxation in TeamSpeak and within the community in general.

'In a Highland Regiment every individual feels that his conduct is the subject of observation and that,
independently of his duty, as one member of a systematic whole he has a separate and individual reputation to sustain,
which will be reflected on his family and district or glen.
'
- A 19th Century Black Watch historian

Wish to join the ranks of the 42nd Black Watch Highlanders?
Don the bonnet and kilt and proudly represent your Clan on the battlefield 'neath baying bagpipes?
We seek all able bodied lads of Highland stock!

Enlist Now!

A feather bonnet worn by the Black Watch,
with the famous Red Hackle and Egypt campaign cap-badge

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1419 on: April 29, 2014, 03:28:38 am »

The 12th East Suffolk Regiment Of Foot is a group of players that have been together for well over a year now (Some even since Mount And Musket) in the community. Since the start of the 12th's career they have distinguished and pride themselves in their melee abilities. We aim to provide a disciplined and efficient regiment for all mature players to enjoy yet still enjoy ourselves and have a fun time while we're at it.

Muster Roll

Rcruits not included

Senior Officers:

Colonel Tico
Lieutenant Colonel Breaches
Major Zorkoth

Junior Officers:

Captain Who
Captain Kazz
2nd Lieutenant Ghost
Non Commisioned Officers:

Ensign Zzehth
Regimental Serjeant Major Tammo
Serjeant Mathias
Serjeant Noodlenrice
Serjeant Baller
Serjeant Bees Knees
Serjeant Bishop
Colour Serjeant JackieChan

Information
Website

1. Fill out an application and wait for an officer to view it.
2. If and when you're accepted, follow the ensuing instructions and be active.
3. Welcome to the 12th! You won't be a recruit for long if you apply yourself.

Steam Group

Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Praetor

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: April 29, 2014, 03:29:08 am »
Looking for a mature group who places some importance on historical authenticity (as much as the game allows).  I'm an older gamer who really has very little patience for the 12 year old nonsense in nearly every group, but I really enjoy the game, so I'd like to find a regiment that has weeded out the teenagers and their meme-speak silliness. 

My work hours are very flexible, so I'll be online often (when the wife allows).  I'm very well disciplined, respond well to direction, serve in a leadership position in real life under extremely stressful conditions (emergency services), and enjoy having a good laugh. 

I would prefer a French unit, but for the right group I'd go with anything.  I've had the game since it was released, but haven't looked seriously into organized gameplay until now.

EDIT: NA, East coast. I'm in my early 30s.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1421 on: April 29, 2014, 03:30:19 am »
Looking for a mature group who places some importance on historical authenticity (as much as the game allows).  I'm an older gamer who really has very little patience for the 12 year old nonsense in nearly every group, but I really enjoy the game, so I'd like to find a regiment that has weeded out the teenagers and their meme-speak silliness. 

My work hours are very flexible, so I'll be online often (when the wife allows).  I'm very well disciplined, respond well to direction, serve in a leadership position in real life under extremely stressful conditions (emergency services), and enjoy having a good laugh. 

I would prefer a French unit, but for the right group I'd go with anything.  I've had the game since it was released, but haven't looked seriously into organized gameplay until now.
Pm in process
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Wardop

• Captain
  • 1a Svea Livgarde - live from an iphone hotspot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wardope
« Reply #1422 on: April 29, 2014, 03:32:19 am »
Im not going to go on for too long here, but if you are of the North American Continent I suggest you join the 1a Svea Livgarde, the newly crowned North American Champions. Our forum post: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=15309.0

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
« Reply #1423 on: April 29, 2014, 04:51:58 am »
The 40th Regiment of Foot is Recruiting !

We are looking for North Americans players that are: Mature, Active, Smart and Dedicated.

We do NOT accept trolls in the 40th.

Our average attendance per events is 17. We have 1 training per week and we go to 3 Events per week, all starting at 8pm EST time. All we ask from a recruit is to attend at least 1 training and 1 linebattle per week. If you are interested to join us, simply add [40th] Thomas Johnson or [40th] Locust on steam.

Feel free to watch the videos of one of our linebattles to see how it works and to look at our skills.

Our Youtube channel :
http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNQo6VR1Dd3l-F3hYuavwGQ

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 05:03:23 am by Whatever »

Offline Frederickson

• First Lieutenant
  • "La Garde meurt, mais ne se rend pas."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2de_Lt_Frederickson
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1424 on: April 29, 2014, 07:14:06 am »

EDIT: NA, East coast. I'm in my early 30s.
PMed.