Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 371040 times)

Offline Weezy

• First Lieutenant
  • 84e Veteran. Old reg & clan owner.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Weezy
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #810 on: March 14, 2017, 12:59:04 am »
WHO'S MESSING WITH MY POOR PORKINS?

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: March 14, 2017, 12:59:16 am »
Fucking dumb tbh that this is being considered and argued for as if those who would be on Jammo's team really cared they'd have applied to play in the first place and voted for Jammo.

Agreed.
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline ArJackson

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 59th Light Company- 59th_Capt_Jacky
« Reply #812 on: March 14, 2017, 12:59:47 am »
Not everyone knew about the test match and some where not able to come.

Then shit one, I'd be saying the same if Herc and Goobs supporters missed it and it was Bob an Jammo that got cpt, i dont care, there was a match (which most people knew about) and they did a vote, it was all done fair and square, theres no need to act like a 4 year old who lost his teddy because it didnt turnout your way.

A result is a result, you cant change it now, so accept it and decide that you do or dont want to play, and quite frankly if you wont play because Herc and Goob are captains, why the fuck were you playing in the first place? It's not like Herc and Goob will do a worse job than GB did last year.

Offline Andro KGrd

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: March 14, 2017, 12:59:55 am »
I'm not involved, but if it was done over a vote democratically then it doesn't matter what you believe should have happened because everyone who cared enough to be there got their say. End of.
it wasn't, it was done over a vote the majority of people didn't know about...

To be fair that works both ways people that would have voted for both Jammo and Hercules missed it so it still may not have changed things
It's not just about Hercules it's about Goob as well, and Goob planned the events so he knew who would be showing up... #conspiracy

Also that may be one of the dumbest statements ever.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #814 on: March 14, 2017, 01:00:21 am »
chill
france will win anyway
nah turkey will win or ukraine

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: March 14, 2017, 01:00:28 am »
All i'm going to say. is that i'm competent enough to not be biased. i Know who is good. I know who isn't good enough, and i know who deserves to play.  This goes the same for Goob. It WILL NOT be like last year, where if you are friends with us you get in. Thats just not going to happen. Me, Goob and Jammo will be discussing further on teamspeak tomorrow to try and reach a resolution and hopefully sort this shit out so GB is the best it can be.

Offline CREGGEN

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: March 14, 2017, 01:00:50 am »
Why does it even matter that the cpt's are different, if you are good enough based on skill you will make the team. And if these old players you are talking about will only play under a certain person then they shouldn't be in the team anyway, over others that have shown desire to play. It's a game, play to have fun and stop bringing this cancerous shit in because you are upset.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: March 14, 2017, 01:02:02 am »
We had 4 candidates. Hercs and Goobs got elected fairly after giving a good speech. Jammo had a poor speech and didn't get enough votes. Bobertini didn't get a single vote for him. Bob is crying that their is some conspiracy?

I wonder how long till Bobertni threatens to ban everyone on GF who voted for Hercs and Goobs.
I'm sorry I was staying out of this but you're fucking autistic. If you really think I didn't get elected because of a bad speech then you are truly naive, I already stated my opinion with one post on this thread.
It's kind of awkward to be asked to do a speech to mostly people I don't know and tbh are nobodies to me like yourself. It was a new environment to me, being with a bunch of people I know don't deserve a spot in team GB and having to prove my worth to them? The fact that most of them wouldn't get into any team GB from all 3 captains yet they still get a vote against me is kind of weird too.

Do not start fucking shit talking me because I've stayed out of this whole fse rape fest you imbecile.

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
  • Side: Union
« Reply #818 on: March 14, 2017, 01:02:38 am »
Not everyone knew about the test match and some where not able to come.

Then shit one, I'd be saying the same if Herc and Goobs supporters missed it and it was Bob an Jammo that got cpt, i dont care, there was a match (which most people knew about) and they did a vote, it was all done fair and square, theres no need to act like a 4 year old who lost his teddy because it didnt turnout your way.

A result is a result, you cant change it now, so accept it and decide that you do or dont want to play, and quite frankly if you wont play because Herc and Goob are captains, why the fuck were you playing in the first place? It's not like Herc and Goob will do a worse job than GB did last year.
I do not expect to played but as long term member of the community is disgusting to see such underhand tactics, Goob pushed for vote when he knew he couldn't lose it and now refuses to have another one. the fact that anyone has the cheek to call it democratic is disgraceful.

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #819 on: March 14, 2017, 01:02:48 am »
Spoiler
Why not have Jammo forming his team, the other guys (no offense but I don't really quite know who they're) forming their team aswell, and having both teams playing a match to see which formations comes on top of it? That would potentially save some drama.
Not gonna lie but this is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of in my life. What would that prove please tell me? Who can get the better GB players to play for them? If you're not involved, please stay out of it, kthx.

Votes have happened and i'm sort-of surprised I got GB Cpt. Now, children, let's all behave and wait for Rommel and Cazasar and then we can all complain.
[close]
Tardet offered you a good way to end all of this, you should think of that.
Maybe you should think about not getting in on other peoples concerns.

Plus, it's not a good way is it?
Let's say we split the French team in half and filled in the rest of the slots.
One team wins and the other loses.
France have just lost half their full strength.
Now tell me, is that a good idea?

It baffles me at how some people think...

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: March 14, 2017, 01:03:15 am »
Spoiler
Why not have Jammo forming his team, the other guys (no offense but I don't really quite know who they're) forming their team aswell, and having both teams playing a match to see which formations comes on top of it? That would potentially save some drama.
Not gonna lie but this is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of in my life. What would that prove please tell me? Who can get the better GB players to play for them? If you're not involved, please stay out of it, kthx.

Votes have happened and i'm sort-of surprised I got GB Cpt. Now, children, let's all behave and wait for Rommel and Cazasar and then we can all complain.
[close]
Tardet offered you a good way to end all of this, you should think of that.

Unfortunately that's not the best idea. Both sides could have good players, resulting in some worse people in the final team.
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: March 14, 2017, 01:04:21 am »
stop bitching with "ye but i'll take players thats i've judged only about skill" that's just not true. for every competition (virtual or not), you just don't form a team with the best players, you have to form a group. useless to take the best players if they cant play as a team, with a good atmosphere, that would just scuttle the team and get everybody out at the end
this also applies to the ppl "wanting" to play for his national team : who doesnt want ? i highly doubt anyone here applied for a team but didnt wanted at all to get selected (otherwise that would be dumb and non-productive for his little fingers)

and stfu porkins i dont like you give me my rights on ts back and ill vote for u
ohwait

ffs guys 13 new answers since i started this
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline ArJackson

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 59th Light Company- 59th_Capt_Jacky
« Reply #822 on: March 14, 2017, 01:06:03 am »
We had 4 candidates. Hercs and Goobs got elected fairly after giving a good speech. Jammo had a poor speech and didn't get enough votes. Bobertini didn't get a single vote for him. Bob is crying that their is some conspiracy?

I wonder how long till Bobertni threatens to ban everyone on GF who voted for Hercs and Goobs.
I'm sorry I was staying out of this but you're fucking autistic. If you really think I didn't get elected because of a bad speech then you are truly naive, I already stated my opinion with one post on this thread.
It's kind of awkward to be asked to do a speech to mostly people I don't know and tbh are nobodies to me like yourself. It was a new environment to me, being with a bunch of people I know don't deserve a spot in team GB and having to prove my worth to them? The fact that most of them wouldn't get into any team GB from all 3 captains yet they still get a vote against me is kind of weird too.

Do not start fucking shit talking me because I've stayed out of this whole fse rape fest you imbecile.

Who exactly does deserve a spot on the GB Team? the little circlejerk that got fucked last year? or is it the people that dont even play the fucking game anymore? why not let new players take those spots and see if your "old guard" are actually what makes GB suck instead of these "nobodies", in case you've forgotten its not all about who YOU give a shit about, its about who's BETTER at the game and who actually wants GB to do well.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #823 on: March 14, 2017, 01:06:24 am »
Spoiler
The problem with that is I'm sure Jammo's team would consist of a lot of players that Hercules would also accept into the team. The team from that screenshot isn't the final team that will play in the tournament.

Then why don't you just inform all the players concerned that there will be a match bewteen two potential GB team and that they should join the team they want to be represented by?

That would prove that there is a team which is simply better than the other and deserve to play the tournament.

Yeah buts whos to say some people on the losing team wouldnt be capable of having a place on the winning team despite this? Its Team GB. Shouldnt just be which British group of friends is better gets to play, it should be just the best group of British players even if they fucking despise eachother.
People on the losing team even if better than some of those on winning likely wont get a spot and it wont be the best possible team. Fucking dumb tbh that this is being considered and argued for as if those who would be on Jammo's team really cared they'd have applied to play in the first place and voted for Jammo.
[close]

I'm not from the inside so I can't judge on facts I do not have. But votes are always easy to manipulate, pretty much the same things than having some important decision about tournaments being voted on FSE, like it was the case some years ago.

To me, it just seems like some people are trying to involve some sort of 'NW politics' while this tournament is supposed to have the best team from each nation, with the best players in it. If a team wins on the field, that means they're better, not much you can argue about.

We have been going through this with the French Team already, and at one point, having one match between the two formations seemed like the fairest idea for a large majority. I'm just sharing a little bit of experience to help solving a drama which could potentially takes a hundred page without evolving at all.

Yet again Maurice said things are trying to be solved through steam, so lets see how this goes ;)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #824 on: March 14, 2017, 01:08:12 am »
please argue a bit slower thx. cant be arsed to read that much lol
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.