Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 367742 times)

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #795 on: March 14, 2017, 12:49:30 am »
I'm not involved, but if it was done over a vote democratically then it doesn't matter what you believe should have happened because everyone who cared enough to be there got their say. End of.

Well you are right about that it was democratically but tell me one thing when you are making a team for example football team are you doing in a way that you as a manager pick 1 guys - cpt who pick his players or you pick whole national squad of 14 people in this situation and those 14 are voting for their Cpt . What can happen and probably even happend is that players that not even know anybody or not on skill base to represent nation were voting for cpt even tho they wont be probably involved in the NWWC . No offense lads i know many of you but in my opinion you did it wrong .

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #796 on: March 14, 2017, 12:50:58 am »
The problem with that is I'm sure Jammo's team would consist of a lot of players that Hercules would also accept into the team. The team from that screenshot isn't the final team that will play in the tournament.

Then why don't you just inform all the players concerned that there will be a match bewteen two potential GB team and that they should join the team they want to be represented by?

Why not have Jammo forming his team, the other guys (no offense but I don't really quite know who they're) forming their team aswell, and having both teams playing a match to see which formations comes on top of it? That would potentially save some drama.
Not gonna lie but this is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of in my life. What would that prove please tell me? Who can get the better GB players to play for them? If you're not involved, please stay out of it, kthx.

Votes have happened and i'm sort-of surprised I got GB Cpt. Now, children, let's all behave and wait for Rommel and Cazasar and then we can all complain.

That would prove that there is a team which is simply better than the other and deserve to play the tournament. The fact that it potentialy wouldn't be yours doesn't have to make you salty however, its just a solution, among many others ;)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline CREGGEN

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: March 14, 2017, 12:51:16 am »
Additionally, the way that I have seen you so called 'adults' have acted towards those people that got cpt is quite frankly disgraceful. It's a game at the end of the day and your acting like petty secondary school bullies to oust goob and hercules out, so what if you don't agree with the decision take it on the chin and carry on dont take the fun out of the game for others because something didn't go your way. It's sad really.

Offline Andro KGrd

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: March 14, 2017, 12:51:32 am »
We had 4 candidates. Hercs and Goobs got elected fairly after giving a good speech. Jammo had a poor speech and didn't get enough votes. Bobertini didn't get a single vote for him. Bob is crying that their is some conspiracy?

I wonder how long till Bobertni threatens to ban everyone on GF who voted for Hercs and Goobs.

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: March 14, 2017, 12:51:41 am »
'Getting' players to play for them? They shouldn't have to struggle to 'get' good GB players - the players should WANT to play for GB for a chance to win.
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #800 on: March 14, 2017, 12:51:52 am »
I'm not involved, but if it was done over a vote democratically then it doesn't matter what you believe should have happened because everyone who cared enough to be there got their say. End of.
it wasn't, it was done over a vote the majority of people didn't know about...

To be fair that works both ways people that would have voted for both Jammo and Hercules missed it so it still may not have changed things

Offline ArJackson

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 59th Light Company- 59th_Capt_Jacky
« Reply #801 on: March 14, 2017, 12:52:07 am »

How exactly did the 15 people there get a vote? they showed up the test match, they actually showed they wanted to be there, and they got a vote.
Your argument is literally the most autistic thing i've seen on these forums, the people that didnt show up obviously dont give a shit, and yet some of those people are the ones who caused the biggest fuss when their little plans got fucked by people actually wanting something new (yes John Price, im talking about you).

just accept your little circlejerk failed and get the fuck on with your life, if your not playing because Goob and Herc are captains, then fuck off, if you want to play anyway, then go to the test matches, apply with the two captains and fucking play then. Its not a difficult task... well it might be for the autism that floods through these forums on a daily basis

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #802 on: March 14, 2017, 12:52:31 am »
the players should WANT to play for GB
This.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #803 on: March 14, 2017, 12:53:32 am »
chill
france will win anyway
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: March 14, 2017, 12:53:49 am »
If people were mature enough and if GB players actually wanted Team GB to do well then you'd all do well to end this discussion. Especially since a lot of people making comments have not attended matches played thus far by applicants or even applied.

We are trying to resolve all of these issues over Steam in the most practical and beneficial way we can.

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
  • Side: Union
« Reply #805 on: March 14, 2017, 12:54:06 am »

How exactly did the 15 people there get a vote? they showed up the test match, they actually showed they wanted to be there, and they got a vote.
Your argument is literally the most autistic thing i've seen on these forums, the people that didnt show up obviously dont give a shit, and yet some of those people are the ones who caused the biggest fuss when their little plans got fucked by people actually wanting something new (yes John Price, im talking about you).

just accept your little circlejerk failed and get the fuck on with your life, if your not playing because Goob and Herc are captains, then fuck off, if you want to play anyway, then go to the test matches, apply with the two captains and fucking play then. Its not a difficult task... well it might be for the autism that floods through these forums on a daily basis
Not everyone knew about the test match and some where not able to come.

Offline Normanguy

• Sergeant
  • Team BrainDead Captain.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Normanguy
« Reply #806 on: March 14, 2017, 12:55:10 am »
The problem with that is I'm sure Jammo's team would consist of a lot of players that Hercules would also accept into the team. The team from that screenshot isn't the final team that will play in the tournament.

Then why don't you just inform all the players concerned that there will be a match bewteen two potential GB team and that they should join the team they want to be represented by?

Why not have Jammo forming his team, the other guys (no offense but I don't really quite know who they're) forming their team aswell, and having both teams playing a match to see which formations comes on top of it? That would potentially save some drama.
Not gonna lie but this is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of in my life. What would that prove please tell me? Who can get the better GB players to play for them? If you're not involved, please stay out of it, kthx.

Votes have happened and i'm sort-of surprised I got GB Cpt. Now, children, let's all behave and wait for Rommel and Cazasar and then we can all complain.

That would prove that there is a team which is simply better than the other and deserve to play the tournament.

Yeah buts whos to say some people on the losing team wouldnt be capable of having a place on the winning team despite this? Its Team GB. Shouldnt just be which British group of friends is better gets to play, it should be just the best group of British players even if they fucking despise eachother.
People on the losing team even if better than some of those on winning likely wont get a spot and it wont be the best possible team. Fucking dumb tbh that this is being considered and argued for as if those who would be on Jammo's team really cared they'd have applied to play in the first place and voted for Jammo.

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: March 14, 2017, 12:56:41 am »

To be fair that works both ways people that would have voted for both Jammo and Hercules missed it so it still may not have changed things
It's not just about Hercules it's about Goob as well, and Goob planned the events so he knew who would be showing up... #conspiracy 

Also that may be one of the dumbest statements ever.

Haze

« Reply #808 on: March 14, 2017, 12:58:51 am »
Spoiler

[close]
Tardet offered you a good way to end all of this, you should think of that.

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: March 14, 2017, 12:59:00 am »

Also you where not there so kindly butt out plebeian!