Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 370658 times)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #765 on: March 14, 2017, 12:24:53 am »
Why do you keep saying that they would have made a better Captain than you, but ran for Captain anyway?

Seems a little backwards doesn't it?

When did i say that?  if you are talking to me

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: March 14, 2017, 12:25:23 am »
Finally, I have been told by someone that Mandar played for Team Russia in the last M-NWWC? That would mean he's now illegible for GB based on the rules!

Nation: Russia
Co-Captain: Elessar
2nd Co-Captain: Vspishk4

I wonder who Vspishk4 was? HMMMMMMMMMM????

Hmmm Wonder who it was ? I think it was Vspishk4? Before accusing me of playing for Russia in M-NWWC get your facts straight.
If i played for Russia in M-NWWC you would of seen my nickname? Check the ID's or whatever and you'll see that i wasn't playing in the last M-NWWC.
If you dont know anything about the players in Russian community dont start up this topic. Thanks love  ;)

Also, you chatting so much shit about Goob and Hercs being captains. Lets have a throw back to the last NWWC when you were Co-Captain? You fucked up completely. You didnt have any matches organised, we had been told about matches an hour before. We almost got a forfeit because of your sick organisational skills. You pretty much embarrassed the GB team last year.So just shut up and dont get involved in this. Herc and Goob will do better than you ever will. Give them a chance jeezzzz.

I know my sources and are pretty sure.  Everyone knows how easy it is to use another acc. I've done it myself plenty of times.

As for last year I was told last minute play or forfeit. So I wasn't given long and had to source players to play which you'd know about.  Evan was awol and herishey was on holiday both were cpts. As for the other things you don't even know so can't comment on 8)

As for the old school players. I again  have been messaged by other nations they'd rather play vs my team than the screenshotted.  And it is true no old school player will play without jammo since most gb players have played in power rangers co lead by jammo. Now if anyone accuses me of considering only myself I'd say it over and over herc should step down in place of jammo so that we atleast win 2nd round. If the team then wins I'm a god. If it doesn't I'm still a god.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: March 14, 2017, 12:26:58 am »
Look bob, at the end of the day, i want GB to win, and if all the "best old school players" wont play just because they didnt get their friend as captain (even though jammo would make an amazing captain and unfortunately ppl didn't vote for him for some reason). I find is pretty stupid, and if it really means i have to drop just to make GB stand a chance...then so be it.  Pretty petty though
Maybe it was more they didn't want to be under you  ::)

They're not "under" me, They know how to melee, whats the worst i can do?, swap them out?, I really am not that bad of a captain.
You may choose to put yourself in over other people who are better or choose the wrong people to play certain positions due to inexperience

ahahahha. I know when im doing bad. and i know when im doing good. I know who is better than me, and where to put players in terms of who they play well with. you all assume to think i'm a terrible captain, yet you've never seen me.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #768 on: March 14, 2017, 12:28:02 am »
Why do you keep saying that they would have made a better Captain than you, but ran for Captain anyway?

Seems a little backwards doesn't it?

When did i say that?  if you are talking to me
I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
  • Side: Union
« Reply #769 on: March 14, 2017, 12:28:13 am »
Then porkins you really didnt listen did you. If you did. you would know that what i said made sense
What you said may have made sense but what I took from it was that you admitted you should not be captain as you're not good. Which you said at the start of the speech and once you became co-captain.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #770 on: March 14, 2017, 12:30:27 am »
For sure not wrong guy

My steam is ThrowUpTheX - Super NA name?
Sorry, you're right, different person my bad

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: March 14, 2017, 12:30:37 am »
Finally, I have been told by someone that Mandar played for Team Russia in the last M-NWWC? That would mean he's now illegible for GB based on the rules!

Nation: Russia
Co-Captain: Elessar
2nd Co-Captain: Vspishk4

I wonder who Vspishk4 was? HMMMMMMMMMM????

Hmmm Wonder who it was ? I think it was Vspishk4? Before accusing me of playing for Russia in M-NWWC get your facts straight.
If i played for Russia in M-NWWC you would of seen my nickname? Check the ID's or whatever and you'll see that i wasn't playing in the last M-NWWC.
If you dont know anything about the players in Russian community dont start up this topic. Thanks love  ;)

Also, you chatting so much shit about Goob and Hercs being captains. Lets have a throw back to the last NWWC when you were Co-Captain? You fucked up completely. You didnt have any matches organised, we had been told about matches an hour before. We almost got a forfeit because of your sick organisational skills. You pretty much embarrassed the GB team last year.So just shut up and dont get involved in this. Herc and Goob will do better than you ever will. Give them a chance jeezzzz.

I know my sources and are pretty sure.  Everyone knows how easy it is to use another acc. I've done it myself plenty of times.

As for last year I was told last minute play or forfeit. So I wasn't given long and had to source players to play which you'd know about.  Evan was awol and herishey was on holiday both were cpts. As for the other things you don't even know so can't comment on 8)

As for the old school players. I again  have been messaged by other nations they'd rather play vs my team than the screenshotted.  And it is true no old school player will play without jammo since most gb players have played in power rangers co lead by jammo. Now if anyone accuses me of considering only myself I'd say it over and over herc should step down in place of jammo so that we atleast win 2nd round. If the team then wins I'm a god. If it doesn't I'm still a god.

I've already offered it to jammo, he says it would make no difference, he just wants me and goob to carry on. soooo.  Take it up with him.

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
  • Side: Union
« Reply #772 on: March 14, 2017, 12:30:50 am »
Spoiler
Look bob, at the end of the day, i want GB to win, and if all the "best old school players" wont play just because they didnt get their friend as captain (even though jammo would make an amazing captain and unfortunately ppl didn't vote for him for some reason). I find is pretty stupid, and if it really means i have to drop just to make GB stand a chance...then so be it.  Pretty petty though
Maybe it was more they didn't want to be under you  ::)

They're not "under" me, They know how to melee, whats the worst i can do?, swap them out?, I really am not that bad of a captain.
You may choose to put yourself in over other people who are better or choose the wrong people to play certain positions due to inexperience

ahahahha. I know when im doing bad. and i know when im doing good. I know who is better than me, and where to put players in terms of who they play well with. you all assume to think i'm a terrible captain, yet you've never seen me.
[close]
Why try something knew when we have an experienced person to do the job??

Haze

« Reply #773 on: March 14, 2017, 12:31:14 am »
I strongly recommend gb players to get jammo as cpt if you wish to do something well in this competition.

From someone who has more gf leading experience and success than all of you reunited ^^'
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 12:33:10 am by Drake »

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: March 14, 2017, 12:31:37 am »

You're doing it again Bob... That isn't the final team. If the players you have in mind apply, they will be accepted into the team based on their skill.
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline Weezy

• First Lieutenant
  • 84e Veteran. Old reg & clan owner.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Weezy
« Reply #775 on: March 14, 2017, 12:32:39 am »
Nation:Sweden
Player's Name:Weezy
Player's Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/id/YorkWeezy/

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: March 14, 2017, 12:33:15 am »
Then porkins you really didnt listen did you. If you did. you would know that what i said made sense
What you said may have made sense but what I took from it was that you admitted you should not be captain as you're not good. Which you said at the start of the speech and once you became co-captain.

i really didnt say that ahahahha someone said " go on hercules"  and i said " what you mean im shit mate"  its called a joke. I said nothing of the sort that im a terrible co captain.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: March 14, 2017, 12:34:24 am »

You're doing it again Bob... That isn't the final team. If the players you have in mind apply, they will be accepted into the team based on their skill.

I think you missed a memo. They ain't playing without Jammo. And if Jammo declined Co-Cpt. Then I tried to save GB. RIP.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: March 14, 2017, 12:36:54 am »
so did you guys really wrote 5 pages for dis shit wtf

(and how dare you not vote for true nw gods of these days)
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline ArJackson

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 59th Light Company- 59th_Capt_Jacky
« Reply #779 on: March 14, 2017, 12:38:13 am »
I think you missed a memo. They ain't playing without Jammo. And if Jammo declined Co-Cpt. Then I tried to save GB. RIP.

well if they refuse to play because they're all little children who wont accept people dont want jammo as capt, then they shouldn't fucking play.

I dont see what the fucking problem is here, there was a vote, herc won, stop being pissy little kiddies throwing your toys out the pram cause your shitty plan didnt work and grow up, get a life, and move the fuck on!