Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 370602 times)

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #735 on: March 14, 2017, 12:00:09 am »
Oh btw. I'm not salty. Just like sturing the juice.

Offline PhilosophicalPhilosopher

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Throw Up The X steam name
  • Nick: ThrowUpTheX
« Reply #736 on: March 14, 2017, 12:00:33 am »
Whats with all these euro n!gg@z tryna be canadian these days. This is like the 3rd euro to add me l0l

I lived in Canada mate :P still here if needed
Captain of ChimpZ
Mount and Blade : Warband
Steam Library Mount and Blade
Steam Games Warband
SteamID Steam Napoleonic Wars MountBlade £20.00

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #737 on: March 14, 2017, 12:00:56 am »
Ok Mr 0 votes.
Spoiler
jk :3
[close]

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #738 on: March 14, 2017, 12:01:03 am »
Fuck off, Stark pulls your strings and you enjoy it

xo
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #739 on: March 14, 2017, 12:01:35 am »
Whats with all these euro n!gg@z tryna be canadian these days. This is like the 3rd euro to add me l0l

Can confirm, heard him speaking with pure NA accent!!!!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: March 14, 2017, 12:02:07 am »
What I want to know is, why do no name people who never even applied for the team such as Hous3r and Kaide get to cast a vote? How spastic do you get for counting those votes?

It should have been done internally by GB once the team was sorted, I'm sure the 4 of them could have picked a team pretty easily without bickering like 12 year olds? Then done the vote?
Hercules has approached me and asked if we could decide on a team all together, but I also know the individuals I would of chosen for my team would no longer join.

I have to admit I was also shocked at the outcome of the vote myself, I just wish more people would of applied for team GB so the vote would of been more averaged out. I hardly knew anybody who voted which is of course why I was out voted.. I don't really feel hard done by just a bit disappointed, not in GB itself just because I was really looking forward to the team I had planned this year. (If they all accepted of course) end of the day everybody has different opinions and arguing on the thread will not change the outcome of who got captain, if everybody really cared that much about me getting Captain, they would of voted me.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 12:03:39 am by Jammo »

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: March 14, 2017, 12:02:24 am »

xo

Check his profile m8! Other way around ! I swear on my nan!

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #742 on: March 14, 2017, 12:03:03 am »

xo
Can confirm.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #743 on: March 14, 2017, 12:03:49 am »

We asked him what province he was from and replied with the capital city of a territory, so we're not quite sure of this.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: March 14, 2017, 12:04:38 am »
In all serious. Its time to come out of the shadows and admit my asian heritage.

Nation: China
Co-Captain: The Communist Party of China
2nd Co-Captain: Bob
Roster: Bob, Ioxma, Axiom, Scotshroom, Koala, Jammo, Herishey, John Price, Connimir, Gi, Mopin, Eddie, Stark.

I fixed the application it should be gucci now

Ta!

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: March 14, 2017, 12:07:15 am »
No offence to you bob. Considering you have chatted shit about me multiple times, for no apparent reason, considering the fact i don't even know who you are. (as a person, not the community) Why would you even put yourself in the team? You see, i know i'm not up to GB standard this year. So i would not consider myself as a Core 5. Maybe a reserve.  So why put yourself in the team?

You ever heard of banter? xD I don't even know who you are. And nicely spotted that you're not gb material. Nor am I. I would have played a few rounds where possible but I wouldn't have done a bagins and cried about not playing 3 rounds +. The basics of a team, if you're worse than someone then you drop yourself no matter what. I sincerly doubt I'd have given myself a round to play in the QF+ for the sole reason I don't want to win, I wanted GB to win.

You shot yourself in the foot by picking Herc and Goob (despite I think Goob had some potential). And if you truly want to know why I chattedshit against you.  You claimed you had more experience but have you actually had experience with some of the team gb players because I'm noticing a lack of them in your "test game"!!!!!!!

Finally, I have been told by someone that Mandar played for Team Russia in the last M-NWWC? That would mean he's now illegible for GB based on the rules!

Nation: Russia
Co-Captain: Elessar
2nd Co-Captain: Vspishk4

I wonder who Vspishk4 was? HMMMMMMMMMM????

Bob, you clearly don't know what banter is xD, and you say im a terrible captain yet you've not fought with me, you've not fought my team.  "You shot yourself in the foot by picking Herc and Goob (despite I think Goob had some potential)."  Nice supporting your statement "i dont even know you".

"You claimed you had more experience but have you actually had experience with some of the team gb players because I'm noticing a lack of them in your "test game"!!!!!!!"  These are the applicants, anyone can play as we are testing players out. We played two games. Most people couldnt make the second game.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: March 14, 2017, 12:07:46 am »

We asked him what province he was from and replied with the capital city of a territory, so we're not quite sure of this.

Wrong guy maybe? I asked if I could play/trials and Maccle said team was looking good and didn't need me.
Captain of ChimpZ
Steam Games Warband

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #747 on: March 14, 2017, 12:12:26 am »
For sure not wrong guy

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: March 14, 2017, 12:13:14 am »
Look bob, at the end of the day, i want GB to win, and if all the "best old school players" wont play just because they didnt get their friend as captain (even though jammo would make an amazing captain and unfortunately ppl didn't vote for him for some reason). I find is pretty stupid, and if it really means i have to drop just to make GB stand a chance...then so be it.  Pretty petty though

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 14, 2017, 12:13:36 am »
For sure not wrong guy

My steam is ThrowUpTheX - Super NA name?
Captain of ChimpZ
Steam Games Warband