Author Topic: Show yourself.  (Read 262023 times)

Offline Josef Lenin

• Donator
  • Arch Coke Dating Coach
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Josef Lenin
  • Side: Union
Re: Show yourself.
« Reply #1020 on: June 22, 2013, 10:35:49 am »
ENOUGH WITH THE S.S
Here's me.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Mekkil the Graet

• Donator
  • BACK AGAIN
    • View Profile
    • nApoleonic wArs!111
  • Nick: nApolenic_wArs!111_Dev_Mekkil
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1021 on: June 22, 2013, 02:14:47 pm »
You aren't german right? So I think you have no right to judge. Im sure you have no idea what you are talking about ;)
I do not think I have ever seen a worse argument in the history of mankind. My nationality doesn't matter the slightest bit. Any German man could easily be more ignorant than me on this subject, and considering the phobia held by Germany regarding WW2... Easily more delusional.

Those soldiers killed their own People, which did not follow the nazi orders.[citation needed]
So, guys who dont live in Germany have no idea about the real meaning of the SS or about the crimes, which were made by SS soldiers (there was not a single SS Division/unit, which wasnt making war crimes against civilians).
You are looking for their pretty decent uniforms.. and foreign guys are wearing that uniform with proud it seems. this is the real shit and those guys don't think about that! ;)
Yeah yeah... Non Germans obviously know nothing of German history. At least according to you. You say all SS devisions commited crimes against civilians, well let me tell you something: There was not a single military devision that saw action during WW2 in urban areas that didn't commit "crimes" against civilians. Rules change during war, and the real criminals in terms of civilian casualties were the bombing pilots.
The SS were normal men, just like you and me. Just like Ivan from the east and Johnny from Yankeeland. They were soldiers like any other and just followed the bloody orders they were given and act under stress like humans do.

Ohh yeah, in case I didn't make it clear enough already: Please for the love of God, don't tell us we are not allowed to have opinions about German soldiers, about WW2, simply because we are not German. Because that is fucking stupid. Also veri rasis!!!!!111

Are you sure that all SS units committed war crimes? I though the Waffen SS was supposed to be Germany's "elite" infantry in ww2 (I know they where the one's to do most of the Jew killing). And I think that's what people want to resemble and there nice looking uniform. also I don't think it's right to be mad about it regardless since then you would be mad at every movie having ss in them it doesn't make any sense. People are way to sensitive now a days -_-
It was the German elite infantry. It was supposed to be a "united" European elite fighting force, but the elite had to slack a bit on their demands as the war progressed and towards the end nearly anyone without any serious handicaps could be taken in.

You are right though, serious "war crimes" were not commited by all, of course. The idea is quite absurd... And again, yes. The Gestapo worked as the secret police and had quite a reputation for being violent and brutal (often with a fatal end for their targets). Those were not the men doing door to door conscription though.

The WaffenSS members were often seen as complete idiots and absolute radicals by other german soldiers. Often they didn't fight as elite but as senceless suicide commands as the Volkssturm. For example an SS-Officer ordered his men to advance to an village hold by russian MGs in a proper line in marching pace....
The SS did most of the warcrimes, hunted jews and germans who still had an normal mind as Hinkel already told you.
And your point is?

Spoiler
well,,while i agree with all you've said i still believe the Waffen SS,not the SS, are a legitimate part of history and can therfore be reenacted,if u doing tlook  back and accept that what happened was int he past, i can guarantee anyone that the same will happen again, this has gone way off topic and im sorry for that, The Waffen SS btw was never designed to be a "german army" but a European army, and in war ALL sides committed atrocities, the USSR is now proven to have wiped out alot more than the Nazi regime, in all honesty, recent studies have shown that the WH committed its fair share of atrocities too,and the NKVD,and the Red Army when it entered Berlin, and the Americans. Now that doesn't make it right, but the fact that it happened, should i not reenact the British in the Nap wars due to what happened at Badajoz? The fact is many people over here at least, Polish/german immigrants who have moved to Australia, Seem to see the SS as the same as the NKVD etc,so we stop people reenacting certain soviet units? No.

History is history,if we like it or not, and trying to forget it we will ALL regret it in the end.

On another note some States down here are trying to ban redcoat reenactors at events,due to the "massacres" of locals back the in the late 1700's,,so ye someones gotta play the "bad guys"

If wanted, i will make a waffen SS section inthe Reenactment discussion area later, so we cannot clog up this thread

p.s. stuff grammar,its early here ;)
People can reenact the SS if they want, as long as they acknowledge what they did. Somebody has to play the bad guys, you can't censor them out or people will forget.
[close]
<333

Also Zac, pls make seperate thread.

Offline zac

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1022 on: June 22, 2013, 02:44:24 pm »

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #1023 on: June 22, 2013, 06:04:13 pm »
My whole face remains reserved for sexier people. You can all have some of my face though. Since I'm a generous man.
[close]

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: June 22, 2013, 06:06:56 pm »
My whole face remains reserved for sexier people. You can all have some of my face though. Since I'm a generous man.
[close]
I expected you to be skinnier. Fat.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #1025 on: June 22, 2013, 06:07:39 pm »
[close]
I expected you to be skinnier. Fat.

I have disappointed you.  :'(

Offline Mekkil the Graet

• Donator
  • BACK AGAIN
    • View Profile
    • nApoleonic wArs!111
  • Nick: nApolenic_wArs!111_Dev_Mekkil
« Reply #1026 on: June 22, 2013, 06:14:21 pm »
10/10. Nice eyes and eyebrows. not using a smartphone for a selfie gives +10

Offline Crusader

• First Lieutenant
  • EU Senior Admin of NW, Saturday Linebattle Hoster
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_King_Adminborn_Crusader
« Reply #1027 on: June 29, 2013, 09:42:36 pm »
Dis shit need s abump
I hereby present Crusader with the Blobdominican medal for Bravery above and beyond the call of duty in his role as AdminBorn of the FSE servers. We have also arranged some lovely flowers & a kitten to commemorate the occasion.
Thanks Crusader for all of your work in the community!
[/quote]

Offline Mathias

• Captain
  • 1st place 1v1 and a little more since I forgot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: June 29, 2013, 10:23:16 pm »
GODDAMN IT WHERE IS MY PHOTO OF ME AT MY 8TH GRADE END OF YEAR DANCE.............

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #1029 on: June 30, 2013, 03:29:47 pm »
[close]

Dafuq is that kind of camera?!

No, Mr. Uselesscamera, NO
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Crusader

• First Lieutenant
  • EU Senior Admin of NW, Saturday Linebattle Hoster
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_King_Adminborn_Crusader
« Reply #1030 on: June 30, 2013, 08:01:17 pm »
Trying to dig up a really old pic of me with white curly hair :D
I hereby present Crusader with the Blobdominican medal for Bravery above and beyond the call of duty in his role as AdminBorn of the FSE servers. We have also arranged some lovely flowers & a kitten to commemorate the occasion.
Thanks Crusader for all of your work in the community!
[/quote]

Offline Subject 18

• Second Lieutenant
  • I found a Civil War cavalry saber in my pantry.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Subject 18
« Reply #1031 on: June 30, 2013, 11:19:33 pm »

Offline Wolff

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: July 01, 2013, 02:32:38 pm »
 :o

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1033 on: July 03, 2013, 03:36:41 pm »

Is.... Is... That my pussy... Cat? Subject 18 why have you been taking pics of my cat?
The first modder for NW.

Offline Subject 18

• Second Lieutenant
  • I found a Civil War cavalry saber in my pantry.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Subject 18
« Reply #1034 on: July 03, 2013, 05:00:59 pm »
It is no ordinary cat...
It is the God of the internet.