Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 942510 times)

Offline Wargy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IVe_45e_Wargy | 6thLA_Wargy
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #6390 on: June 26, 2014, 11:59:04 pm »

Offline Dottore

• Second Lieutenant
  • No, I am not Chinese Matty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Cpl_Matty
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #6391 on: June 27, 2014, 12:31:56 am »
NWL makes me cri, liek if u cri 2!  :'(

Offline Tuna[Sniper]

• First Lieutenant
  • Vive la France,vive la 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=359.0
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Tuna
« Reply #6392 on: June 27, 2014, 12:37:44 am »
In my opinion Nr.24 have not proven themselves to be the best melee reg until they have done a 20v20 melee only against all other "good" regiments. Even then it would have to be done multiple times, there is no "best melee reg".

Thats just ridiculous HerisheyPie, that form of tournament doesnt even exist, haha.

Champions of the Premier League(NWL) and Regimental GF tournament at the same time, ofc they are the best melee reg. Indisputable champs until someone else finishes first in the 1st League.
Rexy just explained it.  ::)

Offline Spy

• First Lieutenant
  • 47th
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Spy
« Reply #6393 on: June 27, 2014, 02:48:00 am »
Looking Forward to sunday we will rek you 23e  :P (love you  :-* )

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #6394 on: June 27, 2014, 05:31:39 am »
In my opinion Nr.24 have not proven themselves to be the best melee reg until they have done a 20v20 melee only against all other "good" regiments. Even then it would have to be done multiple times, there is no "best melee reg".

Thats just ridiculous HerisheyPie, that form of tournament doesnt even exist, haha.

Champions of the Premier League(NWL) and Regimental GF tournament at the same time, ofc they are the best melee reg. Indisputable champs until someone else finishes first in the 1st League.

Maybe they WERE but I don't believe them to be now. Also winning the NWL or CNWL doesn't make anyone the best "melee" reg, just the "best" reg.

Hahaha Indeed m8, because a regiment that stink in melee usually wins the NWL(91st & Nr.24).
I sence something else here, dont let personal feelings towards a reg cloud your judgement :)
You may not love them, but they're Nr.1 until someone finishes ahead of them in the 1st league.
Just like no one likes Man City but they're still the Champs ;D

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #6395 on: June 27, 2014, 08:23:29 am »
Spoiler

Maybe they WERE but I don't believe them to be now. Also winning the NWL or CNWL doesn't make anyone the best "melee" reg, just the "best" reg.

Hahaha Indeed m8, because a regiment that stink in melee usually wins the NWL(91st & Nr.24).
I sence something else here, dont let personal feelings towards a reg cloud your judgement :)
You may not love them, but they're Nr.1 until someone finishes ahead of them in the 1st league.
Just like no one likes Man City but they're still the Champs ;D
[close]
I have no issue with the regiment as a whole, and there are no ways to judge whether a regiment is "Nr.1" in my opinion, I would never say in all seriousness that a specific regiment is "Nr1." because I don't believe there is one, melee wise anyway. Anyway if you want to carry this on Steam me when I'm home, lets not fill the NWL thread with more junk.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 08:52:41 am by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
« Reply #6396 on: June 27, 2014, 01:16:01 pm »
Melee skill is at least 60% for a Linebattle. For example 6te may have some formations and advantages in ranged combat, but you see where we are with no melee.

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6397 on: June 27, 2014, 04:10:38 pm »
NWL makes me cri, liek if u cri 2!  :'(

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6398 on: June 27, 2014, 05:15:24 pm »
9th Matchday
27th June - 3rd July

Premier League

1teGarde vs 84e
63e vs 6te
14e vs Spartans
Nr.24 vs 45e
33rd vs 77y
No match: 17e

2nd League

22nd vs 18e
47th vs 23e
3tesFK vs 25th
92nd vs 5pp
No match: 3pp
No match: Izm_LG

3rd League

1st_KGL vs 95th
No match: everyone else lel

From last matchdays:
33rd vs 14e Deadline: 27th of June
61e vs 95th Deadline: 29th of June

Please note that Bever is not available atm, the schedule will not be edited in the OP.

Offline SpaceKiller

• Donator
  • slt fdp
    • View Profile
    • 14e Gaming
  • Nick: 14e_Adj_SpaceKiller
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6399 on: June 27, 2014, 05:17:16 pm »
33rd vs 14e is tonight at 7:30.

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6400 on: June 27, 2014, 05:25:13 pm »
Just to give you a glimpse of possible new things for the new season:

In discussion:

- 3rd League may be canceled, instead 2 bigger leagues (14 to 16 regiments, don't know yet)
- Code of conduct: Regiments have to agree on No Forum flamewars, no admin message battles during the match etc.

Pretty sure to come:
- More Refs
- Mandatory refs
- some minor rule changes

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6401 on: June 27, 2014, 05:25:53 pm »

In discussion:

- 3rd League may be canceled, instead 2 bigger leagues (14 to 16 regiments, don't know yet)
- Code of conduct: Regiments have to agree on No Forum flamewars, no admin message battles during the match etc.

Pretty sure to come:
- More Refs
- Mandatory refs
Sweet
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
« Reply #6402 on: June 27, 2014, 05:33:34 pm »

In discussion:

Pretty sure to come:
- More Refs
- Mandatory refs
Concerning officer aim; can one of the minor rule changes be not to void a round unless it was an obvious and intentional officer aim an officer who is losing the round significantly can stand right next to their line hoping to be shot to void round and then when they are winning the round they stand way away from the line to not void it. It also works the other way around, the losing team can purposefully shoot their officer to void it and start again so its even again.
Wouldnt it be more fair to just slay the player shot the officer so they cannot use the rules to their advantage and to dis encourage doing so as it will not benefit them?

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6403 on: June 27, 2014, 06:01:27 pm »
Concerning officer aim; can one of the minor rule changes be not to void a round unless it was an obvious and intentional officer aim an officer who is losing the round significantly can stand right next to their line hoping to be shot to void round and then when they are winning the round they stand way away from the line to not void it. It also works the other way around, the losing team can purposefully shoot their officer to void it and start again so its even again.
Wouldnt it be more fair to just slay the player shot the officer so they cannot use the rules to their advantage and to dis encourage doing so as it will not benefit them?

noted

Offline RuSoFran

• Sergeant
  • Par le fer quand le feu manque
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61eGF_RuSoFran
« Reply #6404 on: June 27, 2014, 06:21:03 pm »

3rd League

1st_KGL vs 95th
No match: everyone else lel