Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 942541 times)

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #4515 on: May 06, 2014, 05:40:17 pm »
100k views. <3

Decision will be posted today btw. :)

Take all the time you need m8s

Offline Tallest

• Donator
  • 63e | Tallest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4516 on: May 06, 2014, 07:14:29 pm »
Hey guys :)
I have a smaller problem I've been trying to get in touch with the 3rd. I've send messages to both Super and Lime on steam and I've also tried to contact them on the FSE by sending them a PM. What will happen if we do not get to play the match before Friday? And can any of you guys help me with finding their ts ip I'm not able to find it anywhere. Thank you :)

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #4517 on: May 06, 2014, 07:25:05 pm »
Hey guys :)
I have a smaller problem I've been trying to get in touch with the 3rd. I've send messages to both Super and Lime on steam and I've also tried to contact them on the FSE by sending them a PM. What will happen if we do not get to play the match before Friday? And can any of you guys help me with finding their ts ip I'm not able to find it anywhere. Thank you :)
195.154.217.184:9992 is their IP.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tallest

• Donator
  • 63e | Tallest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: May 06, 2014, 07:30:04 pm »
Thx :)

Edit: Herishey are u sure it's says error when i attempt to join it :3
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 07:31:38 pm by Tallest »

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4519 on: May 06, 2014, 07:39:29 pm »

Ah I remember Lime telling me the other day that their TS is down and that they were trying to find a new one.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tallest

• Donator
  • 63e | Tallest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: May 06, 2014, 07:40:31 pm »

Ah I remember Lime telling me the other day that their TS is down and that they were trying to find a new one.

Ok thx for the help anyways :)

Offline DaPietro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5pp]Colonel DaPietro
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4521 on: May 06, 2014, 07:45:01 pm »
5pp 8:2 30th
O please, I've commanded more linebattles than you have
- bitch please ...

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: May 06, 2014, 09:00:25 pm »
Thank you for that very exciting LB Nr.7, best we had in a while now!

Offline Bever

• Major
  • The Alcademic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: May 06, 2014, 10:22:01 pm »
Announcement:

Rule Update. Rule 20 is changed:
Doublereggers are allowed to play for one regiment, if their other regiment(s) isn't/aren'tattending to NWL. They also have to be a regular member of the regiment.

About the case with 18e and 25th we decided to do nothing about the score. Also there will be no punishment, because they new version of rule 20 allows players from a NA regiment, whichs isn't in NWL.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 10:24:12 pm by Bever »
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4524 on: May 06, 2014, 10:23:30 pm »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #4525 on: May 06, 2014, 10:54:18 pm »
What do you mean by "regular" member? To me a regular member only plays actively for one reg per timezone (EU/NA).
I think its more unclear now than before :'(
Seems to me like iviting and double reging is open free now. Since its impossible to prove a person is not a regular? Or am I missunderstanding?

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #4526 on: May 06, 2014, 10:54:53 pm »
Announcement:

Doublereggers are allowed to play for one regiment, if their other regiment(s) isn't/aren'tattending to NWL. They also have to be a regular member of the regiment.

About the case with 18e and 25th we decided to do nothing about the score. Also there will be no punishment, because they new version of rule 20 allows players from a NA regiment, whichs isn't in NWL.

Logic wins again! ;D

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4527 on: May 06, 2014, 11:02:57 pm »
Announcement:

They also have to be a regular member of the regiment.

That is the key thing, but it's hard to prove.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #4528 on: May 06, 2014, 11:09:36 pm »
The rule itself is not perfect but in practice it will probably just be the first part only: "Doublereggers are allowed to play for one regiment, if their other regiment(s) isn't/aren'tattending to NWL." because you cannot really prove who is a 'regular' member and who isn't, so I'm satisfied with it. It takes the power out of butt-hurt regiments looking for cheap technicalities to get oppositions in trouble.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 11:11:50 pm by Evanovic »
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Bever

• Major
  • The Alcademic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4529 on: May 06, 2014, 11:20:33 pm »
I love this league. People are never happy. Yay!
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien