Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 942515 times)

Offline Griff

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Griff
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #2145 on: January 14, 2014, 06:15:47 pm »
There is far too many "Low grade" regiments that think they're great and will bend the rules so they actually look good. 47th 4-6 7te? How in earth is that a result. 63e 5-5 3rdFG? The NWL doesn't allow you proper competition. It aides the lower grade regiments and this leaves the more skilled regiments to be lynched for being "Cocky" or "assholes". I think this stems from the hosts. 3teFK and 6te leaders. Both I would say are adiquate. They have some degree of skill. But they're in the top division. And they will be relegated. What we need is a more streamlined League where the best fight the best and the lower tiers of regiments fight each

Other that way we will have some degree of competition. Not this bullshit we are used to by now. Good bye NWL. And all the regiments still in it, ask yourself, what are you getting out of this snip - This section was just abuse for abuse sake, the rest is untouched - Malakith

Btw this is a formal withdrawal from the NWL from the 3rdFG i have posted this as for various reasons our leader cannot

Sorry but no one is being labelled as "cocky" or an asshole" apart from yourself, with that quote  ::)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 06:20:48 pm by Malakith »

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
  • Traitor troooollll #BStrongCoony
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2146 on: January 14, 2014, 06:16:41 pm »
There is far too many "Low grade" regiments that think they're great and will bend the rules so they actually look good. 47th 4-6 7te? How in earth is that a result. 63e 5-5 3rdFG? The NWL doesn't allow you proper competition. It aides the lower grade regiments and this leaves the more skilled regiments to be lynched for being "Cocky" or "assholes". I think this stems from the hosts. 3teFK and 6te leaders. Both I would say are adiquate. They have some degree of skill. But they're in the top division. And they will be relegated. What we need is a more streamlined League where the best fight the best and the lower tiers of regiments fight each

Other that way we will have some degree of competition. Not this bullshit we are used to by now. Good bye NWL. And all the regiments still in it, ask yourself, what are you getting out of this snip - This section was just abuse for abuse sake, the rest is untouched - Malakith

Btw this is a formal withdrawal from the NWL from the 3rdFG i have posted this as for various reasons our leader cannot

Sorry but no one is being labelled as "cocky" or an asshole" apart from yourself, with that quote  ::)

your opinion, this is what we feel like
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 06:22:18 pm by Richard_Miller »

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: January 14, 2014, 06:17:20 pm »
Right, I'm fed up of not being able to fight this on the forums. I would like to thank Hekko, Svensson, Evan, Posh. For your contributions to this argument. After the trials and tribulations of a event which is after all, the worse event I have ever done in my year of playing NW. I have tried to debated sensibly with the hosts of NWL. But simply they don't have a brain cell between them. This tournament is a great idea in principle. However the way in which it is carried out is like an albatross on stilts. There is plenty of others who would do a far better job. The amount of reforms that is needed is astronomical. What's the point of having a tournament like this if you cannot deal with quarrels and bad blood between flamintory regiments, why are you hosting? I have asked you many times why this decision has been carried out and to my mind, this is a joke. You cannot say 5-5 is a fair result. I talked to 63e members and they were "Chuffted" about the 6-4 result. The only reason there will be no re-match is the fact, Karth refuses. But hey-ho we go on, you can go into an NWL match teamkill half a line. Then that round still counts! It just explains the logic of this tournament. I'm officially resigning from the NWL. It has gotten to the point (2 matches in) that it is not worth taking part. I would like to play the best regiments. But it will not be in this NWL tournament. There is far too many "Low grade" regiments that think they're great and will bend the rules so they actually look good. 47th 4-6 7te? How in earth is that a result. 63e 5-5 3rdFG? The NWL doesn't allow you proper competition. It aides the lower grade regiments and this leaves the more skilled regiments to be lynched for being "Cocky" or "assholes". I think this stems from the hosts. 3teFK and 6te leaders. Both I would say are adiquate. They have some degree of skill. But they're in the top division. And they will be relegated. What we need is a more streamlined League where the best fight the best and the lower tiers of regiments fight each

snip - This shouldn't of come as a surprise
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 06:21:37 pm by Malakith »

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2148 on: January 14, 2014, 06:18:18 pm »

Agreeing with Griff. There was no need for 80% of the dribble you just posted. Too far up one's own bottom I can see  :P
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 06:21:45 pm by Malakith »

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: January 14, 2014, 06:19:09 pm »
If you want to play the best regiments, then make your own competition between the regiments and stop bitching, the other 30 regiments aren't going to cry themselves to sleep just because you are leaving.

The low grade regiments want to take part to test their skills against other regiments to see how they compare even if they lose or win. They enjoy themselves otherwise they would have withdrawn after last seasons competition, some did and others didn't. You didn't hear them complain about losing to some technicality in which the score should have been different (I agree that the competition has flaws, which don't make sense) but just keep playing, don't think that every match is going to be like against the 63e.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

MagicTeatowel

« Reply #2150 on: January 14, 2014, 06:20:32 pm »
Is Richard leaving or is the whole 3rdFG?

Post something useful or not at all

Sorry Mal  :'(
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 06:34:27 pm by MagicTeatowel »

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: January 14, 2014, 06:20:54 pm »
Right, I'm fed up of not being able to fight this on the forums. I would like to thank Hekko, Svensson, Evan, Posh. For your contributions to this argument. After the trials and tribulations of a event which is after all, the worse event I have ever done in my year of playing NW. I have tried to debated sensibly with the hosts of NWL. But simply they don't have a brain cell between them. This tournament is a great idea in principle. However the way in which it is carried out is like an albatross on stilts. There is plenty of others who would do a far better job. The amount of reforms that is needed is astronomical. What's the point of having a tournament like this if you cannot deal with quarrels and bad blood between flamintory regiments, why are you hosting? I have asked you many times why this decision has been carried out and to my mind, this is a joke. You cannot say 5-5 is a fair result. I talked to 63e members and they were "Chuffted" about the 6-4 result. The only reason there will be no re-match is the fact, Karth refuses. But hey-ho we go on, you can go into an NWL match teamkill half a line. Then that round still counts! It just explains the logic of this tournament. I'm officially resigning from the NWL. It has gotten to the point (2 matches in) that it is not worth taking part. I would like to play the best regiments. But it will not be in this NWL tournament. There is far too many "Low grade" regiments that think they're great and will bend the rules so they actually look good. 47th 4-6 7te? How in earth is that a result. 63e 5-5 3rdFG? The NWL doesn't allow you proper competition. It aides the lower grade regiments and this leaves the more skilled regiments to be lynched for being "Cocky" or "assholes". I think this stems from the hosts. 3teFK and 6te leaders. Both I would say are adiquate. They have some degree of skill. But they're in the top division. And they will be relegated. What we need is a more streamlined League where the best fight the best and the lower tiers of regiments fight each

Can someone count how many regiments were insulted here?
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
  • Traitor troooollll #BStrongCoony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: January 14, 2014, 06:21:22 pm »
You are all free to think we are being cocky or arseholes because if you can't be bothered to look at the real issues and admit them to yourself i really couldn't care what you all think.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: January 14, 2014, 06:22:13 pm »
If you want to play the best regiments, then make your own competition between the regiments and stop bitching, the other 30 regiments aren't going to cry themselves to sleep just because you are leaving.

The low grade regiments want to take part to test their skills against other regiments to see how they compare even if they lose or win. They enjoy themselves otherwise they would have withdrawn after last seasons competition, some did and others didn't. You didn't hear them complain about losing to some technicality in which the score should have been different (I agree that the competition has flaws, which don't make sense) but just keep playing, don't think that every match is going to be like against the 63e.

I told Primus this myself, but he just continued to insult Americans.

You are all free to think we are being cocky or arseholes because if you can't be bothered to look at the real issues and admit them to yourself i really couldn't care what you all think.

Why did you post here, then?
Current:

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: January 14, 2014, 06:24:23 pm »
Europeans insulting Americans? This is something I never thought would happen.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline stylish

• First Lieutenant
  • Degenerate, Mad, Lunatic, Prick and Halfwit
    • View Profile
    • SADSADASDSA.COM
  • Nick: Stylish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2155 on: January 14, 2014, 06:25:14 pm »
Europeans insulting Americans? This is something I never thought would happen.

It happens from both sides, fact.
Former Lieutenant of the 3rdFG || Captain of Team Netherlands NWEC 2014 || Primus <3 Stylish

HERISHEY NEVER FORGET; SPENDS HIS LIFE GETTING TOP POSTS, ONLY TO GET PERMBANNED LOL

Offline Griff

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Griff
« Reply #2156 on: January 14, 2014, 06:25:50 pm »

Everyone knows there's flaws in the rules, but bever and Brot are working hard to fix them, and all they get is shit off ungrateful people, i for one am very grateful for bever and Brot for running the league and they will fix the problems. After all they didn't expect so many regiments too sign up.

Offline Goblinz

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ex-3rdFG (LeCri) 17e Gaston Schwarz
« Reply #2157 on: January 14, 2014, 06:27:04 pm »
Working hard to fix them, but not until next season though. Because then it will matter.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: January 14, 2014, 06:27:45 pm »
Another 3rdFG guy! If you guys resigned, can you please stop posting here? thx
Current:

Offline 14e_Knight

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 14e Website
« Reply #2159 on: January 14, 2014, 06:28:09 pm »
2 hours left  ::)
14e bullies, making people cri since 2011
Knight is the coolest person in the world.