Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 942556 times)

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
  • Traitor troooollll #BStrongCoony
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #1965 on: January 12, 2014, 07:16:05 pm »
Why not just do a re-match?

Not sure there would be any point unless the rules are changed and even then i don't think it would be fair to the 63e as after all they are just following the rules set out by NWL

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1966 on: January 12, 2014, 07:17:18 pm »
I watched the whole match and really I can't see how this can be seen as a Draw.

The round where the 3rdFG recruit Fired in charge perhaps helped them win the round but they could have won it without it, also I believe in the 4th or 5th round a 63e guy shot out of Formation and 3rdFG won the round.

Then on the 2nd Map, when a troll killed around 6 of 3rdFG's line, there was no reset whatsoever and 3rdFG played on and lost, infact Karth told them that it was live. The next round, a troll killed 63e at spawn yet they were allowed a reset. If 63e decided that intentional teamkilling can still be considered live when it happened to 3rdFG then they should be punished for giving themselves a reset. And I'm pretty sure one of the rules that you can't slay an enemy players member. And as 63e said. The troll that killed their line was wearing 3rdFG tags and was assumed to be a 3rdFG member so 63e banning a "3rdFG" (As it was most likely not a 3rdFG member) member is against the rules still. I recall Joseph Graham saying he was about to Perma ban the Troll.

Hardly think it's fair in taking away the result. There are way too many rounds which can be argued on.

More or less this; except I caught the guy who teamkilled our team (Pvt rather than Pte - can't remember his full name, though). 3rdFG_Rec_James_Montgomery, who teamkilled the 63e, definitely wasn't one of ours. On top of that I wasn't the one who banned him; by the time I went to deal with it he'd already left the server.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1967 on: January 12, 2014, 07:18:12 pm »
Why not a re-match?
Karth just said "The score is 5-5 end of" or something like that Karth is clearly going to be petty about this and leave it at that.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline crazytoes

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: January 12, 2014, 07:19:28 pm »
Why not a re-match?
Karth just said "The score is 5-5 end of" or something like that Karth is clearly going to be petty about this and leave it at that.

Probably, but it would settle all the arguing if we had a re-match

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: January 12, 2014, 07:21:53 pm »
I watched the whole match and really I can't see how this can be seen as a Draw.

The round where the 3rdFG recruit Fired in charge perhaps helped them win the round but they could have won it without it, also I believe in the 4th or 5th round a 63e guy shot out of Formation and 3rdFG won the round.

Then on the 2nd Map, when a troll killed around 6 of 3rdFG's line, there was no reset whatsoever and 3rdFG played on and lost, infact Karth told them that it was live. The next round, a troll killed 63e at spawn yet they were allowed a reset. If 63e decided that intentional teamkilling can still be considered live when it happened to 3rdFG then they should be punished for giving themselves a reset. And I'm pretty sure one of the rules that you can't slay an enemy players member. And as 63e said. The troll that killed their line was wearing 3rdFG tags and was assumed to be a 3rdFG member so 63e banning a "3rdFG" (As it was most likely not a 3rdFG member) member is against the rules still. I recall Joseph Graham saying he was about to Perma ban the Troll.

Hardly think it's fair in taking away the result. There are way too many rounds which can be argued on.

More or less this; except I caught the guy who teamkilled our team (Pvt rather than Pte - can't remember his full name, though). 3rdFG_Rec_James_Montgomery, who teamkilled the 63e, definitely wasn't one of ours. On top of that I wasn't the one who banned him; by the time I went to deal with it he'd already left the server.

I temp banned him, so won't that be in the logs?

Why not a re-match?

The amount that the word 'petty' has been used in all of this = 2 million. heh
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline stylish

• First Lieutenant
  • Degenerate, Mad, Lunatic, Prick and Halfwit
    • View Profile
    • SADSADASDSA.COM
  • Nick: Stylish
« Reply #1970 on: January 12, 2014, 07:22:45 pm »
We would use different terms ;) but we'd rather keep it civil.

Doesn't mean that the anger isn't there. We just have amazing self control.
Former Lieutenant of the 3rdFG || Captain of Team Netherlands NWEC 2014 || Primus <3 Stylish

HERISHEY NEVER FORGET; SPENDS HIS LIFE GETTING TOP POSTS, ONLY TO GET PERMBANNED LOL

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: January 12, 2014, 07:23:55 pm »
We would use different terms ;) but we'd rather keep it civil.

Doesn't mean that the anger isn't there. We just have amazing self control.

Let's be fair, when we watch the video back it looked like neither side had any control. ;D
Current:

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: January 12, 2014, 07:24:23 pm »
I temp banned him, so won't that be in the logs?

Should be. I must have missed that at the time.

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: January 12, 2014, 07:25:39 pm »
 :'(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5DmYLrxR0Y8[/youtube]

Offline crazytoes

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: January 12, 2014, 07:25:51 pm »
I think it needs to be settled in a re-match

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: January 12, 2014, 07:41:27 pm »
83rd Vs the 22nd, a VERY bad start to the LB for the 83rd, but we improve towards the end atleast :P
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjlfpChPeXs[/youtube]
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: January 12, 2014, 07:45:37 pm »
83rd Vs the 22nd, a VERY bad start to the LB for the 83rd, but we improve towards the end atleast :P
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjlfpChPeXs[/youtube]

I shall watch it when I have time! xox
Current:

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: January 12, 2014, 07:47:32 pm »
Why are 3rdFG such cry babies  :'(

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: January 12, 2014, 07:48:51 pm »
Why are 3rdFG such cry babies  :'(

srsly nuttey, pls stop.
Current:

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1979 on: January 12, 2014, 08:15:06 pm »
Are DasBrot or Beaver going to say anything to what has been written on this thread or just leave us to argue/discuss?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.