Author Topic: New-Gen Points [NGP] Update 12/10  (Read 30775 times)

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
Re: New-Gen Points [NGP]
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2022, 03:02:03 am »
Spoiler
Renegades/ENG/55th players who only play with each other inflating their own rankings because they're playing 'OK'. I understand you're probably upset that none of you on Star Points would be inflated or anywhere near the position you're placed (although I'll give it to HiReaper, he's actually good).
perform whilst not having Achilles babysit you and we'll talk

maybe but u cant perform if ur getting picked by him consistently in a finals

@me when you can survive more than 10 seconds without getting first-picked when you don't have a top player to hold your hand

https://youtu.be/Ul8w2KwanFU?t=44

I dont think you've ever even been next to someone who isn't somewhat decent

Congratulations on picking me though, there's only so much you can do when you're the play maker

my brother in christ, you weren't making plays - plays were being made on you
[close]

You're delusional, you were consistently S keying against Rikus and I.

why lie when there’s a VIDEO of the opposite

Then we're watching different videos apart from one round, besides, Flusha got to the quarters, if I wanted to win I'd have taken someone else. It was a demoralising blow after we lost every match anyways, didn't even want to play your match since we knew we already lost and were out the bracket, though we did indeed get a round by you getting picked iirc. This also isn't about me, this is about the placement of Renegades in your list, 2v2 has little relevance.

waiting for who said 2v2 has anything to do with this list
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2022, 03:02:22 am »
Spoiler
Renegades/ENG/55th players who only play with each other inflating their own rankings because they're playing 'OK'. I understand you're probably upset that none of you on Star Points would be inflated or anywhere near the position you're placed (although I'll give it to HiReaper, he's actually good).

@me when you can survive more than 10 seconds without getting first-picked when you don't have a top player to hold your hand

Congratulations on picking me though, there's only so much you can do when you're the play maker

[close]

Then we're watching different videos apart from one round, besides, Flusha got to the quarters, if I wanted to win I'd have taken someone else. It was a demoralising blow after we lost every match anyways, didn't even want to play your match since we knew we already lost and were out the bracket, though we did indeed get a round by you getting picked iirc. This also isn't about me, this is about the placement of Renegades in your list, 2v2 has little relevance.

Then why are you talking about it, Russians seem to be better than all of us in chaotic 2v2s, it's where MM players reign supreme. Unless you're saying HiReaper and Giorno were too bad and were losing to Russians?

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2022, 03:03:46 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Then why are you talking about it
cuz it made you mad 😂

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2022, 03:04:24 am »
Spoiler

[close]

cuz it made you mad 😂

You're obsessed with trying to find reasons to rate yourself high, even though you and Cody had competition on who has the last spot in England

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2022, 03:06:54 am »
Spoiler

[close]

cuz it made you mad 😂

You're obsessed with trying to find reasons to rate yourself high, even though you and Cody had competition on who has the last spot in England

So bagins opinion = players skill?

time for bagins list ig

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2022, 03:08:28 am »
I’m pretty sure the bottom 5 players in renegades would be better than the bottom players in RT.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2022, 03:42:49 am »
Why do bottom players even argue?
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2022, 03:50:31 am »
So you are saying Desant and Twister are low rated based on NWWC secondary nobody gives a shit about bracket? If you are rating off NWWC how the fuck can IRISH be above Twister then? How can any Irish player be correctly rated when they lost to Scotland and got smashed by England?

Also just to clarify it out bro, before saying that I didn't face some teams/players due to my team performance, you should know that I didn't play the last two tournaments at all. And all "official matches" for past months were only NWWC, in which I particularly carried all matches since came back from a short break when the war started.

Those are useful caveats to keep in mind, regarding Desant and Twister, but we can only rate based on what we see. As I said, NWWC is not the only consideration and the list is not solely based on team results. I know you didn't play much other than NWWC, but that means NWWC is the only tournament available as reference for you. You did play very well in it, hence why you're in tier 2, but I don't see how performances against players of the calibre you were facing is enough to set you apart. Any tier 2 player would be able to do the same against that opposition.

Fluxyy

« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2022, 04:08:20 am »
I know that the Smiley and Kennedy tournament I play them in troll troll teams but still, especially since the last tournament I carried my team and took second place

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2022, 04:22:43 am »
I know that the Smiley and Kennedy tournament I play them in troll troll teams but still, especially since the last tournament I carried my team and took second place
Menace
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2022, 05:15:19 am »
So you are saying Desant and Twister are low rated based on NWWC secondary nobody gives a shit about bracket? If you are rating off NWWC how the fuck can IRISH be above Twister then? How can any Irish player be correctly rated when they lost to Scotland and got smashed by England?

Also just to clarify it out bro, before saying that I didn't face some teams/players due to my team performance, you should know that I didn't play the last two tournaments at all. And all "official matches" for past months were only NWWC, in which I particularly carried all matches since came back from a short break when the war started.

Those are useful caveats to keep in mind, regarding Desant and Twister, but we can only rate based on what we see. As I said, NWWC is not the only consideration and the list is not solely based on team results. I know you didn't play much other than NWWC, but that means NWWC is the only tournament available as reference for you. You did play very well in it, hence why you're in tier 2, but I don't see how performances against players of the calibre you were facing is enough to set you apart. Any tier 2 player would be able to do the same against that opposition.
Haha man, you guys are so deluded  ;D ;D. Didn't know NL and ESP is a bad opposition to be fair but would be interesting to see you carrying your team which doesn't exist of top players only, at least for once. But I think Nock said enough about it, keep living in your bubble and rating Cody as TOP-20 player  ;D ;D
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2022, 05:51:20 am »
Funny to see how many egos there are hurt lmao! Especially MarxeiL and Fietta 😂😂😂😂😂
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2022, 08:08:10 am »

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2022, 09:34:13 am »
Funniest thing about lists is pretending teams don’t make players
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Phailur

« Reply #89 on: May 30, 2022, 10:01:47 am »
Funniest thing about lists is pretending teams don’t make players
I always wondered why people rated rikkert so highly when he didnt deserve it, now i know!