Author Topic: New-Gen Points [NGP] Update 12/10  (Read 30620 times)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
Re: New-Gen Points [NGP]
« Reply #105 on: May 30, 2022, 11:21:45 am »
Watching Blitz and Gibby defend each other and their cute list they made together is very sweet. Just a shame it's a pile of shit. Not sure why this list was even needed when you have a community run list. This list is a great example of what happens when (most) new gens try to have opinions on the community and the game. smh.
Hertz, why do people like you care. I heard that Fietta messaged Gibby, HiReaper and Giorno because he was that mad. Getting butthurt like this in general is just a joke itself
I'm not getting butthurt you muppet. When will people start realising that my posts on FSE have no weight behind them. No malice, mostly no facts and are just a wind up...
Also vegi pipe down. Only 50 rated..
Hahahaha so you're also here for the jokes and easy trashtalk?
Yes, plus i'm inbetween meetings, and waiting for Raid squads to form on GW2.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #106 on: May 30, 2022, 11:24:54 am »
Watching Blitz and Gibby defend each other and their cute list they made together is very sweet. Just a shame it's a pile of shit. Not sure why this list was even needed when you have a community run list. This list is a great example of what happens when (most) new gens try to have opinions on the community and the game. smh.
Not HiReaper tho, I do rate him.
6 years in this game and still only tier 5 all time!

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 30, 2022, 11:25:47 am »
Not HiReaper tho, I do rate him.
6 years in this game and still only tier 5 all time!
8 actually. This is why new gens are so stupid and shit. Also get a job you bum

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #108 on: May 30, 2022, 11:32:48 am »
if old gens are so good why do they care so much about new-gen opinions  8)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 30, 2022, 11:34:09 am »
if old gens are so good why do they care so much about new-gen opinions  8)
Because they're whimsical. As I said, SOME new gens have good opinions, but only a few.

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #110 on: May 30, 2022, 11:35:22 am »
 :-[

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #111 on: May 30, 2022, 11:38:25 am »
Hertz, why do people like you care. I heard that Fietta messaged Gibby, HiReaper and Giorno because he was that mad. Getting butthurt like this in general is just a joke itself

I mean, it's better to flame on steam and give opinions there than it is publicly. Butthurt no, wasn't complaining about my placement, but yes I had an issue with tier 2 and also tier 1 graphs because they were and still are wrong.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #112 on: May 30, 2022, 11:38:42 am »
"I've been in the game longer so you should respect me and my opinions" 🤡

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 30, 2022, 11:40:54 am »
Half of that is correct. I have been in the game longer than you. But not once did I said you should respect me or my opinions? Not sure where you got that from kid. Stop making lists and go do your homework, or get a job.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #114 on: May 30, 2022, 11:42:18 am »

I mean, it's better to flame on steam and give opinions there than it is publicly. Butthurt no, wasn't complaining about my placement, but yes I had an issue with tier 2 and also tier 1 graphs because they were and still are wrong.
"My list brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I can teach you, but I have to charge
My list brings all the boys to the yard
I can teach you, but I have to charge"

Spoiler
Fietta being upset with this list and telling everyone his list is better than this is just pathetic
[close]
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 11:43:50 am by Vegi. »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 30, 2022, 11:43:18 am »

"My list brings all the boys to the yard
I can teach you, but I have to charge
My list brings all the boys to the yard
I can teach you, but I have to charge"
This has made my morning

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2022, 11:45:42 am »
Fietta being upset with this list and telling everyone his list is better than this is just pathetic

I mean if you were smart, you'd realise my list isn't finished yet and the part that is finished has the same top 10 players as this one, but again, you're Vegi so I didn't expect as much

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2022, 11:46:32 am »

I mean if you were smart, you'd realise my list isn't finished yet and thr part that is finished has the same top 10 players as this one, but again, you're Vegi so I didn't expect as much
But Fietta I don't fucking care dude
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 30, 2022, 11:47:53 am »

I mean if you were smart, you'd realise my list isn't finished yet and thr part that is finished has the same top 10 players as this one, but again, you're Vegi so I didn't expect as much
But Fietta I don't fucking care dude

Hahaha I am wrong but I was only trolling and dc xdxdxd

Shh now my Belgian child

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #119 on: May 30, 2022, 11:48:28 am »
Half of that is correct. I have been in the game longer than you. But not once did I said you should respect me or my opinions? Not sure where you got that from kid. Stop making lists and go do your homework, or get a job.
ill do my homework when you get a girlfriend