Author Topic: EU Community Representative Post : Feb-April (2021)  (Read 15306 times)

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EU Community Representative Post : Feb-April (2021)
« Reply #210 on: March 12, 2021, 07:00:02 pm »
*this message wasn't on prupose*

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 12, 2021, 07:08:41 pm »
*this message wasn't on prupose*
don't worry community representative Maskman can delete your message for you!

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #212 on: March 12, 2021, 07:11:48 pm »
Number of times fotin has offered to kiss me on the lips: 12+
Number of times maskman has offered to kiss me on the lips: 0

#notmycr

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #213 on: March 12, 2021, 07:14:25 pm »
Number of times fotin has offered to kiss me on the lips: 12+
Number of times maskman has offered to kiss me on the lips: 0

#notmycr
So, we running again next month?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #214 on: March 12, 2021, 07:15:24 pm »
no

Offline TheBaker

• Agent of Chaos
  • Captain
  • Leader of the 33rd Royal Horse Artillery
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Lt_TheBaker

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #216 on: March 12, 2021, 07:58:27 pm »
#teamFotin

Fietta you seem to be the only one to honestly care - go back to discussing CR with Fotin through steam and stop littering my forum, thanks.  :-*
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #217 on: March 12, 2021, 08:09:28 pm »
why is the new cr a 20yo virgin
remove maskman

Omg fietta shut up it doesn't matter

Nothing matters, but that doesn't mean I won't discuss it, you silly goose

Spoiler
[close]

my troops are loyal to the end!!!
of couse you have an asian soldier you racist pig

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #218 on: March 12, 2021, 08:58:04 pm »
#teamFotin

Fietta you seem to be the only one to honestly care - go back to discussing CR with Fotin through steam and stop littering my forum, thanks.  :-*

but he deleted me and said he doesnt have to be nice anymore because he isnt cr, his recent post is very two-faced unfortunately ;/

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #219 on: March 12, 2021, 09:01:52 pm »
#teamFotin

but he deleted me and said he doesnt have to be nice anymore because he isnt cr, his recent post is very two-faced unfortunately ;/
Well, if you behave like this lmao
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 09:04:08 pm by Vegi. »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #220 on: March 12, 2021, 09:37:10 pm »
Can I pretty please have my CR?

ItsAlex

« Reply #221 on: March 12, 2021, 09:48:15 pm »

yes make golden cr and solve this issue

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #222 on: March 12, 2021, 09:53:42 pm »

As you command it, my lord.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline SwissGronkh

• Brigadier General
  • Man with 10 Skillpoints on luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Trp_Swissy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #223 on: March 12, 2021, 10:08:32 pm »

can we have a vote for that please?

1x3 years 2Lhr,  1xVerdienstkreuz 2. Klasse, 1xKleine Gefechtsspange, 1xSilver Star,  5xBronze Star

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #224 on: March 12, 2021, 10:29:16 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Holy shit Fietta. Can you fit even more of Maskmans cock inside your mouth?

The reason the intelligent half of the community voted against Maskman is that he gives a shit about this community but wants to have influence. The fact how he cared about the "most influential" award says it all. It's easier to get retarded people to join the 45thN with a green name on fse.

And I understand you cant understand Fotins real life changing as you have none.

But ye. I am really looking forward to Maskmans activity. I expect big changes this weekend cause obviously he will show us the huge impact of being a CR.

Kind Regards

trot888
[close]

Let me clarify a few things first of all,

To be honest I can completely understand why people are pretty mad about Fotin stepping down, whether they be his voters that feel let down or the people that support me who believed in me feeling robbed of the time wasted in the past months where they felt he was effectively doing nothing. As Gi rightly said You dont need the CR rank on FSE to actually do good for the community, this can be seen with my rookie tournament that I said I would have hosted it in my manifesto. I didnt win the election but I hosted it anyways to a good degree of success and I am happy I did it. People are open to say their opinion and question Fotin directly especially after a very heated election maybe they should'nt on FSE publically but rather privately. Fotin explained to me via pm why exactly he stood down and I accept that and understand as I first said in my initial post.

Secondly the premise that you Stockholm and Pieter have continually promulgated till even now that I have always wanted CR to get more power and recruits for my regiment is contemptuous. I always wanted to get CR because I cared about the community, so don't come round this thread and still pedal your lies saying that I do this to have more power and influence without any proper evidence other than a meme cringe award that I clearly meme'd. Anyone can see that everything I have been doing consistently for this community for almost a year now is not done for my regiment but is done genuinely for the community - you can see that in the GF and regimental scene, in fact what I am doing now is more detrimental to my regiment if anything!

Finally, regarding what I can immediately do in the coming days to improve the community I am going to do a few things.

I have set up an extra new non Artichosted WBMM server that is fully working now, along side our artic hosted WBMMDE3 that is down at the moment.  The WBMM queue should be enabled again tomorrow granted no further issues occur with servers. Granted it is only one server we can provide but atleast we can get WBMM back on track.

I also have been in contact with Steinnmann regarding providing and setting up a temporary 100 slot Groupfighting Server with the same config file as the normal GF server that is down at the minute, this could act as a offiical temporary server as we continue the wait for Artic to get their shit together.

I will set up a Public Server where anyone can get whiteilisted with admin and use the server for only groupfights with a large variety of groupfighting maps to choose from. This will be community run and will run under a trust basis, this comes at a time where a large proportion of GF servers are down the community would need more servers where we could host the mulitple groupfights that are fought daily.

These are three immediate things that I can achieve as soon as tomorrow. All of these kind donations towards the community come at mine and my regiments' expense, these new servers will be running along side the servers that we already committed to NWWC and such. I am not going to aim to be loved by everyone, I know that I am a very divisive character but I will do whats best, not for the 45thN and friends, but for the whole community in what little time I have left

everything scottish unicorn can be countered by just saying he's french lol
waiting for maskman to end that racism of yours.

FYI 45thN_Rct_Ambiguous has been removed from our roster weeks ago for spouting genuine racial hatred mid event targeting a specific person multiple times. I wonder which regiment hes gone to now?  ::)

To be honest I can completely understand why people are pretty mad about Fotin stepping down, whether they be his voters that feel let down or the people that support me who believed in me feeling robbed of the time wasted in the past months where they felt he was effectively doing nothing. As Gi rightly said You dont need the CR rank on FSE to actually do good for the community, this can be seen with my rookie tournament that I said I would have hosted it in my manifesto. I didnt win the election but I hosted it anyways to a good degree of success and I am happy I did it. People are open to say their opinion and question Fotin directly especially after a very heated election maybe they should'nt on FSE publically but rather privately. Fotin explained to me via pm why exactly he stood down and I accept that and understand as I first said in my initial post.

Okay lets be really honest then Maskman, the only people who are ''pretty mad'' are your most loyalist NKVD troops firing blanks into the air to get some sort of attention and trying to school Fotin when he did the most mature thing after realising he couldnt be the active CR he wanted to be for our NW community and incase you dont know who I am talking about it doenst take long before you see a state of the art case of being extremely butt hurt from Boboy/Fietta.

Secondly the premise that you Stockholm and Pieter have continually promulgated till even now that I have always wanted CR to get more power and recruits for my regiment is contemptuous. I always wanted to get CR because I cared about the community, so don't come round this thread and still pedal your lies saying that I do this to have more power and influence without any proper evidence other than a meme cringe award that I clearly meme'd. Anyone can see that everything I have been doing consistently for this community for almost a year now is not done for my regiment but is done genuinely for the community - you can see that in the GF and regimental scene, in fact what I am doing now is more detrimental to my regiment if anything!

Bruh I made a few posts on you on FSE in regards your obvious behavior of trying to get everyone part of your 45thN and could have gone into further details on that as some members that have left the 45thN gave me plenty of good information on what type of person you are, so dont feel flattered thinking you even came across in my thoughts more then those posts.
You might do stuff for the community but so is every person that is hosting a tournament, casual linebattle or even doing a friendly 1v1 or GF.
Hell even I am doing stuff for the community shocking might run for CR and David Guetta as my running mate.

Spoiler
[close]

These are three immediate things that I can achieve as soon as tomorrow. All of these kind donations towards the community come at mine and my regiments' expense, these new servers will be running along side the servers that we already committed to NWWC and such. I am not going to aim to be loved by everyone, I know that I am a very divisive character but I will do whats best, not for the 45thN and friends, but for the whole community in what little time I have left

''In what little time I have left'' no worries Maskman you can keep the cash flowing as long as you want because as stated many times before being CR doesnt mean you cant support your commmunity so I wonder why only now the wallet is being drawn  ???

FYI 45thN_Rct_Ambiguous has been removed from our roster weeks ago for spouting genuine racial hatred mid event targeting a specific person multiple times. I wonder which regiment hes gone to now? 

I assume same the person you insulted with your genuine racial hatred in the past...  ::)
[close]

Gonna keep this short and sweet as its getting late, a lot of your points on I actually agree on - maybe people shouldn't have a go at Fotin under this thread, in fact I have even said in my first post as seen below that people shouldn't get mad at Fotin for doing the mature thing. If anyone has any grievances about what happened with Fotin then message him, baiting him out on the forums isn't the way to go - at the same time Fotin stepped up and took the role of CR and with that he should take the flak that comes with it. Its up to personal discretion as to what you want to write on here about Fotin, I have kept my reservations about this situation to myself but it the constant baits from both sides dont really help  :P

Spoiler
Spoiler
Hello all,

I'm here to announce you that Maskman will be taking the CR Role in the next few days, untill the end of that term (the 31st of April). Then, a new CR will be elected.

The reason is not the one you could imagine, I have no lack of motivation for NW, I just have less time for the game. I waited untill that week to take my decision, and this is not a decision I take in one minute, that is thought and reflected.
You will say that I could have thought to the time I was going to have before applying to become the CR, and I tell you that I thought to it. But my university decided that we were going back in class 1 week after I was elected, which I totally didn't expect. I still wanted to keep the role, but others things came on and basically when I have some free time for NW, I prefer to spend it with the 92nd.

Personnally, I consider that as a big fail, in the way that I didn't do what I announced. I sincerely want to help the community to become a better one, but this is not the right moment. I could keep my CR role and basically do nothing excepted reading all your FSE posts and do like one action to say "Look, I did something as a CR!", but no, I prefer to have someone else with the role.

Why Maskman and not someone else like Golden ? Maskman was the one who faced me in the final, so I suppose alot of people were behind him and wanted him as a CR. Golden also had supporters and almost beat me, but he is in my opinion less involved in the tournament organisations, but in another way, he has more influence in the competitive scene. To come back on Maskman, I know he would give his best for the role and I totally trust him.

One of the hard things is that I am disappointing all the people who voted for me. I have no excuse, I just want to apologise and thanks you alot for believing in me. I understand that you can't understand my decision, but I am the only one who can make it, and I choose to give my CR role to someone else.

Feel free to message me on Steam if you have a question. I will be responding to it. But I can already tell you that the decision is made and will not go back on it.
[close]

Just wanted to say that it was a very selfless virtuous thing you've done here Fotin not only for yourself and for me but for the community. As CR I just hope I could be as upstanding and courageous as you and if I were in your position I hope I would've done the same. In before all the haters having a go at you for stepping down since a genuine grievance against your campaign was that you might quit again, despite this coming to fruition these Covid circumstances and IRL problems are always unexpected and you shouldn't be ridiculed for putting IRL life first.

I understand that the mounting external pressure pushed you to doing something as radical as stepping down and I am sorry for that but the fact that you looked at yourself hard in the mirror and did the hardest and most courageous thing is very respectable. Granted it would've been easier to just hide away and wait your CR term out but the fact that you've put yourself in the spot light again and put your hands up is actually surprisingly principled of you and just goes to show how much you do care for the community. Its a hard pill to swallow I can imagine but I think here we all know you had and still have the communities best interests at heart and I am really sorry that you couldn't achieve your ambitious plans that you so rightly layed out, for the community in your own way.

Thank you for putting your trust in me. I will happily accept the CR role, the sky is the limit  ;D
[close]

Your other points tho idk wtf is wrong with you mate tbh. I am providing temporary servers for the community because artic servers are down and you decide to criticise me for not doing this earlier because??? I mean I am not expecting any gratitude from anyone but I mean how petty you of you to criticise me for it lmao this shouldn't be a contentious issue? Artic servers are down and I am providing temporary maybe even permanent servers for as long as I can maintain them, that's just me being a nice guy.

Regarding Ambiguous idk wtf you're talking about when it comes to me channeling my 'genuine racial hatred ' towards Dan or any other member of this community - anyone who knows me even vaguely will know that this is simply not the case. You're so blatantly lying idek if you can even hear yourself right now over your pure rage, if you wanna bring a serious charge of racism towards me stop being fucking ambiguous about this serious issue and bring me evidence. You cant really say shit after personally racially harassing me via FSE PMs

Pieter man I dont know why you are persevering with all this web of lies against me, I thought your smear campaign personally against me was cringe last election, but now you're fucking critising me over not helping out the community with servers sooner?? You really are grasping for straws its getting a bit sad now best get off the thread before you embarrass yourself even more

''Web of lies against me'', when the person who you legit called ****** confirmed it that you said it, sadly racism will not be defeated, hate to see it.

You are just a hypocrite (takes one to know one  8) ) that tries to talk all fancy and drawing his wallet to cover up the many fuck ups that came from your side.

Spoiler
[close]

Lets do a re-vote I bet you a 1000 euros Golden takes it away instantly.