Author Topic: EU Community Representative Post : Feb-April (2021)  (Read 15563 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EU Community Representative Post : Feb-April (2021)
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2021, 11:27:14 pm »
Why do you think it's all about Maskman, I literally said to Fotin to give it to either Golden or Maskman; this isn't about who receives CR after Fotin, it's about Fotin.
Maskman is CR, please be happy?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2021, 11:27:58 pm »
Why do you think it's all about Maskman, I literally said to Fotin to give it to either Golden or Maskman; this isn't about who receives CR after Fotin, it's about Fotin.
Ahh ye. Cause you don't care about Maskman you only appear when it's about him?

But I understand you are sad you cant see Fotin ending everything bad as his real life changed.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2021, 11:38:01 pm »
Ahh ye. Cause you don't care about Maskman you only appear when it's about him?

But I understand you are sad you cant see Fotin ending everything bad as his real life changed.

Yes I like Maskman but this conversation isn't about Maskman silly. Keep dreaming that it's all because of Fotin's 'real life', I work 8 - 5 and had more than enough time during university to do something similar. Hell, even Maskman's in university right now. It's a 3 month role.

It's less about the 'lack of time' and more about his lack of commitment. It's clear to both you and me that 'university' wasn't the main factor of his CR retirement ;).
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 11:41:27 pm by Fietta »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2021, 11:44:32 pm »
He gave Maskman CR because he tinks he failed, so wtf do you want more lmao?

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2021, 11:45:30 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Hello all,

I'm here to announce you that Maskman will be taking the CR Role in the next few days, untill the end of that term (the 31st of April). Then, a new CR will be elected.

The reason is not the one you could imagine, I have no lack of motivation for NW, I just have less time for the game. I waited untill that week to take my decision, and this is not a decision I take in one minute, that is thought and reflected.
You will say that I could have thought to the time I was going to have before applying to become the CR, and I tell you that I thought to it. But my university decided that we were going back in class 1 week after I was elected, which I totally didn't expect. I still wanted to keep the role, but others things came on and basically when I have some free time for NW, I prefer to spend it with the 92nd.

Personnally, I consider that as a big fail, in the way that I didn't do what I announced. I sincerely want to help the community to become a better one, but this is not the right moment. I could keep my CR role and basically do nothing excepted reading all your FSE posts and do like one action to say "Look, I did something as a CR!", but no, I prefer to have someone else with the role.

Why Maskman and not someone else like Golden ? Maskman was the one who faced me in the final, so I suppose alot of people were behind him and wanted him as a CR. Golden also had supporters and almost beat me, but he is in my opinion less involved in the tournament organisations, but in another way, he has more influence in the competitive scene. To come back on Maskman, I know he would give his best for the role and I totally trust him.

One of the hard things is that I am disappointing all the people who voted for me. I have no excuse, I just want to apologise and thanks you alot for believing in me. I understand that you can't understand my decision, but I am the only one who can make it, and I choose to give my CR role to someone else.

Feel free to message me on Steam if you have a question. I will be responding to it. But I can already tell you that the decision is made and will not go back on it.
[close]
Thank you for stepping down Fotin!

CR shouldnt be a beauty contest and wearing the title for couple weeks. If you don't intend to take and give your time for the game and this community don't apply.

I know it's a just a game. But pls stop this troll nominations and elections. It will cause an earlier death of the game than needed and I for sure don't wanna switch to Bannerlords yet.

Dear mister Boboy,

I hope this message receives you well.
NW stayed alive without a CR and will continue to do so with or without a proper CR, need an example look at all the past CR’s.
Fotin would have been a good CR if not for his uni suddenly changing from online lessons to proper lessons again, it’s corona times things tend to change a lot from one week to an other.
Unless your name is Boboy ofcourse then you know you will average a 5000 matches played on MM  :-*

Kind regards,

Pieter

PS.

I am happy to say Fotin achieved the impossible defeating racism by getting David Guatta to do an inspirational speech and playing a powerful emotional piece of music.
Shout out to his family, and indeed shout out to his family.
Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah

Glad Fotin managed to do nothing before university started; we can all sympathise with him, even though we all know the reason he stepped down was because he really didn't want to do it, he wasn't that involved on the forum from the start, he's left the game 5 times, what did you expect? It is extremely cringe how Fotin doing nothing for 1-2 months is 'fine' because he made a 'good' enough excuse to convince absolutely no one but you're milking it to make it seem like it's something genuine.

If you want logs of me telling Fotin to step down a couple of weeks ago with advice of 'give a convincing excuse', then I have those, exactly the advice I gave was the advice he clearly took, not that I'm some wizard but this is how 50IQ communities have worked for a decade. I'm glad he convinced (well, actually he didn't convince but you're lying out your teeth) 92nd that it's all genuine, or you're just hiding it to make it seem like your decision of votin Fotin as CR was a good idea if not for university. It's laughable at how moronic some of the members of this community are, making piss-poor decisions and trying to hide them to make it seem like they're the good guys, super cringe my dudes. Fotin stepping down isn't a surprise, not even to the 92nd, so stop acting like Fotin is being reasonable, stop trying to hold onto your fragile ego.

Next time, instead of holding a grudge someone in a game enough to make it worse for the community by voting for some sewer rat who only comes out to nibble at people's leftovers to hide back down the manhole, maybe consider voting for the person that would do better for the community from the start, absolute wettie.

Sorry who are you again ? I literally have no memory of you being in NW or even on the forums, other then crying about Maskman losing the CR elections.

But you know what is even more laughable, the fact it only took a #Votin4Fotin to get Fotin elected.
This so called “moronic” community which you apparently are part of, voted for Fotin for each of their own reasons.
Fotin is a good lad and I have no doubt that he would have done a great job as a CR.

Kind regards,

Wettie
[close]
Dear Pieter

Maskman cares about the game, has and dedicates his time like no one else at the moment. That's why I support him.
CR isn't about gaining power. I see it more about appreciating and giving trust into someone. So this person keeps up the good work and maybe even can bring in some fresh wind.
I don't necessarily care from which regiment this person would be.

Everyone knows that reallife like going back to uni has to resume at some point early 2021.
But apparently "no one" can expect the 92nd to foresee that, which did the whole "campaign" votin4fotin.

I don't have a problem with Fotin, he is an alright guy and he did the right thing to step back.
The 92nd and him just did what I knew from the start:
- That he won't do shit
- Will go inactive again
- Was a troll candidate
- Got talked into the CR position by the 92nd

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2021, 11:54:11 pm »
haha turquoise name go brr
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #126 on: March 12, 2021, 12:09:45 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Hello all,

I'm here to announce you that Maskman will be taking the CR Role in the next few days, untill the end of that term (the 31st of April). Then, a new CR will be elected.

The reason is not the one you could imagine, I have no lack of motivation for NW, I just have less time for the game. I waited untill that week to take my decision, and this is not a decision I take in one minute, that is thought and reflected.
You will say that I could have thought to the time I was going to have before applying to become the CR, and I tell you that I thought to it. But my university decided that we were going back in class 1 week after I was elected, which I totally didn't expect. I still wanted to keep the role, but others things came on and basically when I have some free time for NW, I prefer to spend it with the 92nd.

Personnally, I consider that as a big fail, in the way that I didn't do what I announced. I sincerely want to help the community to become a better one, but this is not the right moment. I could keep my CR role and basically do nothing excepted reading all your FSE posts and do like one action to say "Look, I did something as a CR!", but no, I prefer to have someone else with the role.

Why Maskman and not someone else like Golden ? Maskman was the one who faced me in the final, so I suppose alot of people were behind him and wanted him as a CR. Golden also had supporters and almost beat me, but he is in my opinion less involved in the tournament organisations, but in another way, he has more influence in the competitive scene. To come back on Maskman, I know he would give his best for the role and I totally trust him.

One of the hard things is that I am disappointing all the people who voted for me. I have no excuse, I just want to apologise and thanks you alot for believing in me. I understand that you can't understand my decision, but I am the only one who can make it, and I choose to give my CR role to someone else.

Feel free to message me on Steam if you have a question. I will be responding to it. But I can already tell you that the decision is made and will not go back on it.
[close]
Thank you for stepping down Fotin!

CR shouldnt be a beauty contest and wearing the title for couple weeks. If you don't intend to take and give your time for the game and this community don't apply.

I know it's a just a game. But pls stop this troll nominations and elections. It will cause an earlier death of the game than needed and I for sure don't wanna switch to Bannerlords yet.

Dear mister Boboy,

I hope this message receives you well.
NW stayed alive without a CR and will continue to do so with or without a proper CR, need an example look at all the past CR’s.
Fotin would have been a good CR if not for his uni suddenly changing from online lessons to proper lessons again, it’s corona times things tend to change a lot from one week to an other.
Unless your name is Boboy ofcourse then you know you will average a 5000 matches played on MM  :-*

Kind regards,

Pieter

PS.

I am happy to say Fotin achieved the impossible defeating racism by getting David Guatta to do an inspirational speech and playing a powerful emotional piece of music.
Shout out to his family, and indeed shout out to his family.
Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah

Glad Fotin managed to do nothing before university started; we can all sympathise with him, even though we all know the reason he stepped down was because he really didn't want to do it, he wasn't that involved on the forum from the start, he's left the game 5 times, what did you expect? It is extremely cringe how Fotin doing nothing for 1-2 months is 'fine' because he made a 'good' enough excuse to convince absolutely no one but you're milking it to make it seem like it's something genuine.

If you want logs of me telling Fotin to step down a couple of weeks ago with advice of 'give a convincing excuse', then I have those, exactly the advice I gave was the advice he clearly took, not that I'm some wizard but this is how 50IQ communities have worked for a decade. I'm glad he convinced (well, actually he didn't convince but you're lying out your teeth) 92nd that it's all genuine, or you're just hiding it to make it seem like your decision of votin Fotin as CR was a good idea if not for university. It's laughable at how moronic some of the members of this community are, making piss-poor decisions and trying to hide them to make it seem like they're the good guys, super cringe my dudes. Fotin stepping down isn't a surprise, not even to the 92nd, so stop acting like Fotin is being reasonable, stop trying to hold onto your fragile ego.

Next time, instead of holding a grudge someone in a game enough to make it worse for the community by voting for some sewer rat who only comes out to nibble at people's leftovers to hide back down the manhole, maybe consider voting for the person that would do better for the community from the start, absolute wettie.

Sorry who are you again ? I literally have no memory of you being in NW or even on the forums, other then crying about Maskman losing the CR elections.

But you know what is even more laughable, the fact it only took a #Votin4Fotin to get Fotin elected.
This so called “moronic” community which you apparently are part of, voted for Fotin for each of their own reasons.
Fotin is a good lad and I have no doubt that he would have done a great job as a CR.

Kind regards,

Wettie
[close]
Dear Pieter

Maskman cares about the game, has and dedicates his time like no one else at the moment. That's why I support him.
CR isn't about gaining power. I see it more about appreciating and giving trust into someone. So this person keeps up the good work and maybe even can bring in some fresh wind.
I don't necessarily care from which regiment this person would be.

Everyone knows that reallife like going back to uni has to resume at some point early 2021.
But apparently "no one" can expect the 92nd to foresee that, which did the whole "campaign" votin4fotin.

I don't have a problem with Fotin, he is an alright guy and he did the right thing to step back.
- That he won't do shit
- Will go inactive again
- Was a troll candidate
Hello Boboy,

Hope you're well,

Lets do this step by step as this is easier when dealing with someone such as yourself:
- That he won't do shit
Fotin had plans for the community, good plans that would have been beneficial for the community but due to the timing and the quick return to work and university he was unable to implement these properly. Anyone in this position would jump at the opportunity to go back to a bit of normality.

- Will go inactive again
France opened up quite quickly. Fotin literally didn't expect to be going back to work and University when he did. Cannot fault him for this

- Was a troll candidate
No need to insult someone who beat your candidate. Fotin is one of the nicest people in the community and has done enough over the years to warrant getting elected CR. Resorting to name calling doesn't help your case especially against someone like Fotin.

Not true. A few in the 92nd were going to run for it but Fotin said he wanted to go for it, and being an experienced competitive player, he was the better candidate.

Any other issues, please feel free to bring them forward.

Thanks! xxx

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2021, 12:11:52 am »
boboy big brain boy

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 12, 2021, 12:13:11 am »
SMOrc

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #129 on: March 12, 2021, 12:13:31 am »
everything scottish unicorn can be countered by just saying he's french lol

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2021, 12:14:31 am »
That's a fair point 8)

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2021, 12:18:23 am »
you will all be bowing down when im fse cr  :-X

Spoiler
[close]

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #132 on: March 12, 2021, 12:18:41 am »
waiting for maskman to end that racism of yours.

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 12, 2021, 12:19:50 am »
waiting for maskman to end that racism of yours.
xenophobia**

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2021, 12:21:24 am »