Author Topic: EU Community Representative Post : Feb-April (2021)  (Read 15547 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: EU Community Representative Post : Feb-April (2021)
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2021, 05:42:04 pm »
15th needs a slogan
I thought it was just "Fuck off Sadman"  ???
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2021, 05:52:16 pm »
15th needs a slogan
I thought it was just "Fuck off Sadman"  ???
no that's our code of conduct

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2021, 10:06:39 pm »
Spoiler
Hello all,

I'm here to announce you that Maskman will be taking the CR Role in the next few days, untill the end of that term (the 31st of April). Then, a new CR will be elected.

The reason is not the one you could imagine, I have no lack of motivation for NW, I just have less time for the game. I waited untill that week to take my decision, and this is not a decision I take in one minute, that is thought and reflected.
You will say that I could have thought to the time I was going to have before applying to become the CR, and I tell you that I thought to it. But my university decided that we were going back in class 1 week after I was elected, which I totally didn't expect. I still wanted to keep the role, but others things came on and basically when I have some free time for NW, I prefer to spend it with the 92nd.

Personnally, I consider that as a big fail, in the way that I didn't do what I announced. I sincerely want to help the community to become a better one, but this is not the right moment. I could keep my CR role and basically do nothing excepted reading all your FSE posts and do like one action to say "Look, I did something as a CR!", but no, I prefer to have someone else with the role.

Why Maskman and not someone else like Golden ? Maskman was the one who faced me in the final, so I suppose alot of people were behind him and wanted him as a CR. Golden also had supporters and almost beat me, but he is in my opinion less involved in the tournament organisations, but in another way, he has more influence in the competitive scene. To come back on Maskman, I know he would give his best for the role and I totally trust him.

One of the hard things is that I am disappointing all the people who voted for me. I have no excuse, I just want to apologise and thanks you alot for believing in me. I understand that you can't understand my decision, but I am the only one who can make it, and I choose to give my CR role to someone else.

Feel free to message me on Steam if you have a question. I will be responding to it. But I can already tell you that the decision is made and will not go back on it.
[close]
Thank you for stepping down Fotin!

CR shouldnt be a beauty contest and wearing the title for couple weeks. If you don't intend to take and give your time for the game and this community don't apply.

I know it's a just a game. But pls stop this troll nominations and elections. It will cause an earlier death of the game than needed and I for sure don't wanna switch to Bannerlords yet.

Dear mister Boboy,

I hope this message receives you well.
NW stayed alive without a CR and will continue to do so with or without a proper CR, need an example look at all the past CR’s.
Fotin would have been a good CR if not for his uni suddenly changing from online lessons to proper lessons again, it’s corona times things tend to change a lot from one week to an other.
Unless your name is Boboy ofcourse then you know you will average a 5000 matches played on MM  :-*

Kind regards,

Pieter

PS.

I am happy to say Fotin achieved the impossible defeating racism by getting David Guatta to do an inspirational speech and playing a powerful emotional piece of music.
Shout out to his family, and indeed shout out to his family.
Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2021, 10:08:55 pm »
Spoiler
Hello all,

I'm here to announce you that Maskman will be taking the CR Role in the next few days, untill the end of that term (the 31st of April). Then, a new CR will be elected.

The reason is not the one you could imagine, I have no lack of motivation for NW, I just have less time for the game. I waited untill that week to take my decision, and this is not a decision I take in one minute, that is thought and reflected.
You will say that I could have thought to the time I was going to have before applying to become the CR, and I tell you that I thought to it. But my university decided that we were going back in class 1 week after I was elected, which I totally didn't expect. I still wanted to keep the role, but others things came on and basically when I have some free time for NW, I prefer to spend it with the 92nd.

Personnally, I consider that as a big fail, in the way that I didn't do what I announced. I sincerely want to help the community to become a better one, but this is not the right moment. I could keep my CR role and basically do nothing excepted reading all your FSE posts and do like one action to say "Look, I did something as a CR!", but no, I prefer to have someone else with the role.

Why Maskman and not someone else like Golden ? Maskman was the one who faced me in the final, so I suppose alot of people were behind him and wanted him as a CR. Golden also had supporters and almost beat me, but he is in my opinion less involved in the tournament organisations, but in another way, he has more influence in the competitive scene. To come back on Maskman, I know he would give his best for the role and I totally trust him.

One of the hard things is that I am disappointing all the people who voted for me. I have no excuse, I just want to apologise and thanks you alot for believing in me. I understand that you can't understand my decision, but I am the only one who can make it, and I choose to give my CR role to someone else.

Feel free to message me on Steam if you have a question. I will be responding to it. But I can already tell you that the decision is made and will not go back on it.
[close]

CR shouldnt be a beauty contest and wearing the title for couple weeks. If you don't intend to take and give your time for the game and this community don't apply.

I know it's a just a game. But pls stop this troll nominations and elections. It will cause an earlier death of the game than needed and I for sure don't wanna switch to Bannerlords yet.

Dear mister Boboy,

NW stayed alive without a CR and will continue to do so with or without a proper CR, need an example look at all the past CR’s.
Fotin would have been a good CR if not for his uni suddenly changing from online lessons to proper lessons again, it’s corona times things tend to change a lot from one week to an other.
Unless your name is Boboy ofcourse then you know you will average a 5000 matches played on MM  :-*

Kind regards,

Pieter

PS.

I am happy to say Fotin achieved the impossible defeating racism by getting David Guatta to do an inspirational speech and playing a powerful emotional piece of music.
Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah

Glad Fotin managed to do nothing before university started; we can all sympathise with him, even though we all know the reason he stepped down was because he really didn't want to do it, he wasn't that involved on the forum from the start, he's left the game 5 times, what did you expect? It is extremely cringe how Fotin doing nothing for 1-2 months is 'fine' because he made a 'good' enough excuse to convince absolutely no one but you're milking it to make it seem like it's something genuine.

If you want logs of me telling Fotin to step down a couple of weeks ago with advice of 'give a convincing excuse', then I have those, exactly the advice I gave was the advice he clearly took, not that I'm some wizard but this is how 50IQ communities have worked for a decade. I'm glad he convinced (well, actually he didn't convince but you're lying out your teeth) 92nd that it's all genuine, or you're just hiding it to make it seem like your decision of votin Fotin as CR was a good idea if not for university. It's laughable at how moronic some of the members of this community are, making piss-poor decisions and trying to hide them to make it seem like they're the good guys, super cringe my dudes. Fotin stepping down isn't a surprise, not even to the 92nd, so stop acting like Fotin is being reasonable, stop trying to hold onto your fragile ego.

Next time, instead of holding a grudge someone in a game enough to make it worse for the community by voting for some sewer rat who only comes out to nibble at people's leftovers to hide back down the manhole, maybe consider voting for the person that would do better for the community from the start, absolute wettie.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 10:21:30 pm by Fietta »

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2021, 10:12:19 pm »
Spoiler
Hello all,

[close]

Dear mister Boboy,

Kind regards,

Pieter

PS.

Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah

Glad Fotin managed to do nothing before university started
What? Are you retarded?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2021, 10:43:38 pm »
Spoiler
Hello all,

[close]

Dear mister Boboy,

Kind regards,

Pieter

PS.

Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah

Glad Fotin managed to do nothing before university started; we can all sympathise with him, even though we all know the reason he stepped down was because he really didn't want to do it, he wasn't that involved on the forum from the start, he's left the game 5 times, what did you expect? It is extremely cringe how Fotin doing nothing for 1-2 months is 'fine' because he made a 'good' enough excuse to convince absolutely no one but you're milking it to make it seem like it's something genuine.

If you want logs of me telling Fotin to step down a couple of weeks ago with advice of 'give a convincing excuse', then I have those, exactly the advice I gave was the advice he clearly took, not that I'm some wizard but this is how 50IQ communities have worked for a decade. I'm glad he convinced (well, actually he didn't convince but you're lying out your teeth) 92nd that it's all genuine, or you're just hiding it to make it seem like your decision of votin Fotin as CR was a good idea if not for university. It's laughable at how moronic some of the members of this community are, making piss-poor decisions and trying to hide them to make it seem like they're the good guys, super cringe my dudes. Fotin stepping down isn't a surprise, not even to the 92nd, so stop acting like Fotin is being reasonable, stop trying to hold onto your fragile ego.

Next time, instead of holding a grudge someone in a game enough to make it worse for the community by voting for some sewer rat who only comes out to nibble at people's leftovers to hide back down the manhole, maybe consider voting for the person that would do better for the community from the start, absolute wettie.

Sorry who are you again ? I literally have no memory of you being in NW or even on the forums, other then crying about Maskman losing the CR elections.

But you know what is even more laughable, the fact it only took a #Votin4Fotin to get Fotin elected.
This so called “moronic” community which you apparently are part of, voted for Fotin for each of their own reasons.
Fotin is a good lad and I have no doubt that he would have done a great job as a CR.

Kind regards,

Wettie

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2021, 10:47:12 pm »
Yeah, the classic 'who are you?', I'm not one for caring about being known, but that's something you clearly love.

This so called “moronic” community which you apparently are part of, voted for Fotin for each of their own reasons.

Yes, and they can join you in being moronic; It's not strictly a 'you' thing, it's for anyone who was clearly baited by Fotin enough to actually consider voting for him (I'm looking at you Golden).

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2021, 10:53:34 pm »
Maskman double scheduled his event tomorrow and cancelled on me.
#notmycr

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2021, 10:56:22 pm »
I don't know why you all care so much about an elected moderator position (with barely any of the powers of mod)

People interested in helping the community don't need the ability to remove people's posts on fse to achieve it

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2021, 10:57:47 pm »
Yeah but green name is better than regular name

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2021, 11:00:35 pm »

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2021, 11:00:46 pm »
I don't know why you all care so much about an elected moderator position (with barely any of the powers of mod)

People interested in helping the community don't need the ability to remove people's posts on fse to achieve it
Fietta & Boboy just like to come here, cuz their tiny cocks are hitting 1 cm finally
but it is what it is

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #117 on: March 11, 2021, 11:01:38 pm »
Nice double post

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2021, 11:21:28 pm »
[snip]

The reason the intelligent half of the community voted against Maskman is that he gives a shit about this community but wants to have influence. The fact how he cared about the "most influential" award says it all. It's easier to get retarded people to join the 45thN with a green name on fse.

And I understand you cant understand Fotins real life changing as you have none.

But ye. I am really looking forward to Maskmans activity. I expect big changes this weekend cause obviously he will show us the huge impact of being a CR.

Kind Regards

trot888
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 09:22:10 am by Tardet »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 11, 2021, 11:25:07 pm »
Why do you think it's all about Maskman, I literally said to Fotin to give it to either Golden or Maskman; this isn't about who receives CR after Fotin, it's about Fotin. In my (probably too harsh) Fotin rant, Maskman was never mentioned because this isn't about that...

« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 11:26:40 pm by Fietta »