Author Topic: Animals reborn  (Read 33052 times)

Phailur

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Animals Groupfighting team
« Reply #151 on: June 02, 2020, 07:20:27 pm »
Just go easy on Rikkert though. He clearly means no harm, rather the contrary instead. We all hold different moral compasses, I fully understand where he comes from however it seems to me that he did not take both perspectives into accounts, or didn't give them the same weight at least. I would love to discuss it further with you (Rikkert) however I have very little interest for the subject at hand and I have - overall - already wasted way enough time with one of the parties involved, to not be willing to spend more of my time than necessary on this.

I am only the voice of the moderation and here to make sure our decisions are applied. Do understand that whining on the forums and attempting some petty law-based arguments (which some of you clearly seem to possess very little knowledge about) won't get you anywhere. Contacting the administration privately (Shadow mostly) to share your disapproval about the way the situation was handled might, however. Make that what you will.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 07:23:21 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #152 on: June 02, 2020, 07:21:59 pm »

Basically the rule states you'd need permission before using anything e.g. an image. If Coco can provide proof of Shadey saying he can use the image(s) then in theory it's within the rule. Without that if a creator asks us to remove something then we will.

Though I have to say it's pretty sad for anyone to actually ask for something to be removed after they gave permission in the first place in my personal opinion. xd
its "art" literally made for this gfing team. of course shadey gave him the permission to use it, do you really need steam logs to verify it?
it should be pretty obvious to everyone that shadey is just being petty.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #153 on: June 02, 2020, 07:23:52 pm »
Basically the rule states you'd need permission before using anything e.g. an image. If Coco can provide proof of Shadey saying he can use the image(s) then in theory it's within the rule. Without that if a creator asks us to remove something then we will.

Though I have to say it's pretty sad for anyone to actually ask for something to be removed after they gave permission in the first place in my personal opinion. xd
its "art" literally made for this gfing team. of course shadey gave him the permission to use it, do you really need steam logs to verify it?
As far as we're concerned it doesn't matter. The way the rule is now simply makes it possible to actually moderate. Otherwise it's just his word vs his word.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline TheRealHunter

• Major General
  • Property of Chriseh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harris
« Reply #154 on: June 02, 2020, 07:24:54 pm »
Shadey made it, he wants it removed. The Admins agree on it.

End of. People who always take things way too serious

Skaen

« Reply #155 on: June 02, 2020, 07:29:33 pm »
Just wanted to say here, Coco already asked me to create a new thread for him. I will have it ready tommorow. Just enjoy your day guys, let it rest.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 02, 2020, 07:29:47 pm »
Just wanted to say here, Coco already asked me to create a new thread for him. I will have it ready tommorow. Just enjoy your day guys, let it rest.

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #157 on: June 02, 2020, 07:31:33 pm »
this is actually hilarious

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #158 on: June 02, 2020, 07:32:08 pm »
I'd call it sad

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #159 on: June 02, 2020, 07:32:16 pm »
Just enjoy your day guys, let it rest.

One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Wursti

« Reply #160 on: June 02, 2020, 07:34:58 pm »
I'd call it sad

in germany we would tell shadey the following

Piss dich alde

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 02, 2020, 07:37:29 pm »

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #162 on: June 02, 2020, 07:53:42 pm »

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #163 on: June 02, 2020, 08:00:02 pm »
Wow, this is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen on these forums and that's saying a lot.
Proof that some people really are assholes just for the sake of being assholes
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 02, 2020, 08:02:35 pm »
As far as we're concerned it doesn't matter. The way the rule is now simply makes it possible to actually moderate. Otherwise it's just his word vs his word.
Sorry for relighting this train-wreck of a thread, but I fail to see why you'd need coco's logs to prove that he initially had permission. It's not simply Coco's word vs Shadey's word:
@corentin_murat
It appears that you are using graphics on your thread which you no longer possess the permissions for (aka its author, Shadey, does no longer allow you to use them).
Tardet clearly states that coco no longer has permission. The words no longer mean that he used to possess permission. Which means the administration knows that coco had this permission in the first place.
These images are also clearly specifically commissioned for this thread by Coco to Shadey. There is no reason for Shadey to make these images aside from the fact that he wants to allow Coco to use them for his thread.
Coupled with the fact that Shadey has been on this thread before, meaning that he has seen these images being used on here previously. However, back then he didn't feel the need to take action and get them removed, which only proves that coco had his permission to use them at that point.

Why the hell do you need coco's logs to prove that he used to have permission to use these images.

also just found this on pinterest:  ::)
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 08:16:52 pm by Rikkert »