Author Topic: [RGL6] Sign-Ups, Matches & Scores  (Read 41241 times)

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL Season 6 - Sign-Ups, Matches & Scores
« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2019, 05:40:53 pm »
Well tbh, if you really want to have play-offs I can still do them but I personally just felt like this year‘s RGL is something you people wanted to end

"I wont just keep it"

he already spent it !!!

Just got my new rolex
They do hence why everyones dropping out
Fwuffy just desperate for 91st to get another chance to lose to us

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2019, 05:42:27 pm »
Well tbh, if you really want to have play-offs I can still do them but I personally just felt like this year‘s RGL is something you people wanted to end

"I wont just keep it"

he already spent it !!!

Just got my new rolex
just announce some dates to start expediting the group stage so we can actually get somewhere

@gi wat? oh yeah that's obviously why we cared about the group stage so much my bad

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 19, 2019, 05:44:07 pm »

"I wont just keep it"

he already spent it !!!

Just got my new rolex
just announce some dates to start expediting the group stage so we can actually get somewhere

@gi wat? oh yeah that's obviously why we cared about the group stage so much my bad
Yeah you didn't care thats why you lost

XD

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 19, 2019, 05:44:28 pm »

"I wont just keep it"

he already spent it !!!

Just got my new rolex

XD
yes u got my point

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 19, 2019, 05:47:13 pm »
All salt aside. What purpose do the playoffs have apart from another chance for the other regiments to beat us? We won against the 91st by a hair and the KKA was quite a big upset. But now its basically all for nothing because we have to face them again to win the title?

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 19, 2019, 05:47:29 pm »

"I wont just keep it"

he already spent it !!!

Just got my new rolex

XD
yes u got my point

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 19, 2019, 05:49:56 pm »
All salt aside. What purpose do the playoffs have apart from another chance for the other regiments to beat us? We won against the 91st by a hair and the KKA was quite a big upset. But now its basically all for nothing because we have to face them again to win the title?
I can't tell if your post is serious or not but the point isn't the presence of the playoffs because I myself disagreed with it being 8 teams rather than say only 6 or 4 advancing. It's about announcing it a certain way with a playoff stage and then deciding half-way through you can't be bothered to host the playoffs anymore even though it entirely affected how certain regiments approached the group stage.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 19, 2019, 05:54:29 pm »
then deciding half-way through you can't be bothered to host the playoffs anymore even though it entirely affected how certain regiments approached the group stage.
My post was serious.
But you're basically saying: we weren't trying because that gf was for the groupstage.

Cmon don't give me that bullshit. Everyone was sweating their balls off. On both sides.

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 19, 2019, 05:54:50 pm »
The well known and highly disciplined 91st TS before their RGL match Vs the 15thYR

"Okay guys since there's playoffs we aren't going to try and will let them win, PTS is still in session by the way."

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 19, 2019, 05:55:56 pm »
then deciding half-way through you can't be bothered to host the playoffs anymore even though it entirely affected how certain regiments approached the group stage.
My post was serious.
But you're basically saying: we weren't trying because that gf was for the groupstage.

Cmon don't give me that bullshit. Everyone was sweating their balls off. On both sides.
That is what I am and am not saying. We took the group stage this time round as directly what it meant "5. Playoffs will be seeded according to the regiments' league results." Read the fucking rules people, not my problem.

Anyways I don't wanna clutter this thread we've spammed it enough, come talk to me on Steam I can explain a bit further.

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 19, 2019, 06:14:13 pm »
I have to agree with Fwuffy on this one. Even if it is practically just another opportunity for the 91st to win the league, it was announced and people, having asked for it in previous seasons, seemed to like the idea. So I guess that you will be forced to deal with me for a little longer. As this has to take place sometime however and many regiments still have about 4 to 5 matches to play, the deadline for the groupstage is set to the 28th of February. After this, every remaining match is going to be a 0-0 tie. Thanks for your patience
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 11:29:50 am by Phoen!x »

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #221 on: January 19, 2019, 11:08:39 pm »
This all arguing is meaningless. There is no way that 15th would lose a single match againts anybody and as for Play-off - it's just wasting ppls time

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #222 on: January 19, 2019, 11:12:36 pm »
We beat 15th last wednesday tho 8) 8) 8)
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 20, 2019, 12:43:50 am »
I still feel like play offs for a league type tournament make 0 sense. An actual group-stage would've been a better format if you really wanted to add in playoffs this year. Winning the league gives 0 satisfaction/pay-off. You have to face the best team(s) twice to win, so why would anyone care about seeding in this format.

Anyways, you've made your decision. Its in the rules and you promised it. Good luck to everyone in the play offs.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #224 on: January 20, 2019, 12:52:01 am »
Someone's clearly scared after the last Wednesday's loss.  ::)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.