Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 147053 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
all this "IQ" talk real puts into perspective how the NW community real overrates their own ability LOL
like bruh you're blocking and attacking w 2 directions, a fking monkey could learn how to do that in a couple days (look at MATT for instance). it doesn't take "iq" it takes time and practice
its not that hard to figure out what somebody is going to do next in a duel, the hard part is having the mechanics to counter them
oh and gfing is just a bunch of retards feinting until one of them gets caught out

Truth

I mean, melee does have its depth. But to pretend like its an inordinate amount when it comes to games is just delusional.

MATT123456789

all this "IQ" talk real puts into perspective how the NW community real overrates their own ability LOL
like bruh you're blocking and attacking w 2 directions, a fking monkey could learn how to do that in a couple days (look at MATT for instance). it doesn't take "iq" it takes time and practice
its not that hard to figure out what somebody is going to do next in a duel, the hard part is having the mechanics to counter them
oh and gfing is just a bunch of retards feinting until one of them gets caught out

well hold on jethro, not many people can become as good as I did in such few hours.

Also it doesn't just take time and practice because some people have thousands of hours on the game and still suck.

But yeah, theodin is grossly overexaggerating the IQ needed for groupfighting.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
i also dont understand why grimsight originally counted duel tournaments. that is literally just individual skill
I made the lists when regiment loyalty was more of a thing, so when one of your members won a tournament you wanted to rep it

Russian should be on the all time leader list, but I have no memory of his leading so I can't comment on his placement

By the way the regiment hall of fame was never supposed to be a one and done thing. I intended for that to see more regiments inducted over time. would be cool to see a new regiment in there.

I dunno. I think adding a regiment into the list is the same as saying "This regiment can compete with every other regiment on the list". I'll actually consider adding the LG, but I really need to pose an honest question: Could the LG do that? Could they take rounds off the 9y? The 71st? Or maybe even the 12th? If I see enough people saying they can, fuck it, sure. But for now, I have my doubts. I think those regiments were in a tier of their own. But if the community really thinks otherwise....

As for leaders, I dunno. I will have to think about that some more.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 04:57:10 am by AP0CALYPS3 »

MATT123456789

Pinoy and maccle lul. watch these masterful duelists footlance and not block

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1qQJTlGD9YSVm5QWS1YVlo4NVk/edit?pli=1

THAT was melee back then, holy fuck lmaooooooooo

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
  • Side: Confederacy
Pinoy and maccle lul. watch these masterful duelists footlance and not block

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1qQJTlGD9YSVm5QWS1YVlo4NVk/edit?pli=1

THAT was melee back then, holy fuck lmaooooooooo
not really... maybe for noobs who just learned how  to chamber

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
i also dont understand why grimsight originally counted duel tournaments. that is literally just individual skill
I made the lists when regiment loyalty was more of a thing, so when one of your members won a tournament you wanted to rep it

Russian should be on the all time leader list, but I have no memory of his leading so I can't comment on his placement

By the way the regiment hall of fame was never supposed to be a one and done thing. I intended for that to see more regiments inducted over time. would be cool to see a new regiment in there.

I dunno. I think adding a regiment into the list is the same as saying "This regiment can compete with every other regiment on the list". I'll actually consider adding the LG, but I really need to pose an honest question: Could the LG do that? Could they take rounds off the 9y? The 71st? Or maybe even the 12th? If I see enough people saying they can, fuck it, sure. But for now, I have my doubts. I think those regiments were in a tier of their own. But if the community really thinks otherwise....

LG is a combination of the 71st, 45e, native players & Nr37 pretty much.

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
What is actually going on:

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
What is actually going on:

ye basically

Suns

all yall who lost to vetro LMFAO i just 7-0'd him and 7-1'd him today

https://gyazo.com/352db8fe788d7637aa9973884517d947

vetro i gave u 4-0 to start yet I 7-4'd you LOOOL

https://gyazo.com/301118270b3018e3663097c36db29b16

this is what happens when you challenge me vetro keep trying LMFAO

|Viper|

You act like I'm some sort of 95 rated duelist. Everyone knows I'm more of a groupfighter but whatever you say homie.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 01:17:56 pm by VetroG »

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
But where is GTAMAN on the list?

That's the real question we should be asking here.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 06:22:39 am by ManiacBullseye »

Suns

LG would definitely destroy those regiments lololo they had the best of the Nr37/58e/45e/71st in one regiment you'd have russian and waste doing insane 2 player action along with 45e people topping the board in 40v40 gfs and NAPL

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
LG is also S 3 Undefeated NANWL League 2 champs

Lg was Nr37 renamed

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
But where is GTAMAN on the list?

That's the real question we should be asking here.