Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 147049 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
So what's your criteria and how is measured? and how do you control for other variables?

Whats my criteria? My criteria is how good I think a player is. How is it measured? By how good I think a player is on a scale of 1-100.

How do I control for other variables? By playing for a really long time.

I didn't think it was that complicated of a concept.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
So what's your criteria and how is measured? and how do you control for other variables?

Whats my criteria? My criteria is how good I think a player is. How is it measured? By how good I think a player is on a scale of 1-100.

Your criteria is so deeply flawed, so building a list off of that is really meaningless and inconsequential. Nor is it a good representation of melee, neither.

See, melee is complicated, so your criteria should have some complexity in it, but as you said yourself, you don't think its a complicated concept

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Your criteria is so deeply flawed, so building a list off of that is really meaningless and inconsequential. Nor is it a good representation of melee, neither.

See, melee is complicated, so your criteria should have some complexity in it, but as you said yourself, you don't think its a complicated concept

I don't think its that complicated. Especially nowadays.

Stab people. Don't get stabbed.

Even Groupfighting's complexity pales in comparison to say the macro part of a MOBA.

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
more BANTER
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile

MATT123456789

Theodin claiming groupfighting has complexity when all he does is D key away from people while holding a down spam, then suddenly W keys and kills them, or spams repeatedly

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
LG League Wins:
Gold - NANWL S7, NAPL S3
Silver - RGL S2(?), NAPL S2

LG Tournament Wins: (These were the ones that had a full LG line up. There are more placing for teams with members of LG, but didn't count them)
Gold - 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5x2, 7v7
Silver - 4v4x2
Bronze - 3v3

Spoiler
LG all time list. Russian/Waste 90 leading
[close]

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
LG Tournament Wins: (These were the ones that had a full LG line up. There are more placing for teams with members of LG, but didn't count them)
Gold - 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5x2, 7v7
Silver - 4v4x2
Bronze - 3v3
literally all of these are irrelevant imo since they wernt considered regimental tournaments.

i also dont understand why grimsight originally counted duel tournaments. that is literally just individual skill
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 04:16:29 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
i also dont understand why grimsight originally counted duel tournaments. that is literally just individual skill
I made the lists when regiment loyalty was more of a thing, so when one of your members won a tournament you wanted to rep it

Russian should be on the all time leader list, but I have no memory of his leading so I can't comment on his placement

By the way the regiment hall of fame was never supposed to be a one and done thing. I intended for that to see more regiments inducted over time. would be cool to see a new regiment in there.

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
all this "IQ" talk real puts into perspective how the NW community real overrates their own ability LOL
like bruh you're blocking and attacking w 2 directions, a fking monkey could learn how to do that in a couple days (look at MATT for instance). it doesn't take "iq" it takes time and practice
its not that hard to figure out what somebody is going to do next in a duel, the hard part is having the mechanics to counter them
oh and gfing is just a bunch of retards feinting until one of them gets caught out 

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
all this "IQ" talk real puts into perspective how the NW community real overrates their own ability LOL
like bruh you're blocking and attacking w 2 directions, a fking monkey could learn how to do that in a couple days (look at MATT for instance). it doesn't take "iq" it takes time and practice
its not that hard to figure out what somebody is going to do next in a duel, the hard part is having the mechanics to counter them
oh and gfing is just a bunch of retards feinting until one of them gets caught out

amen tbh

One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
Pinoy and maccle lul. watch these masterful duelists footlance and not block

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1qQJTlGD9YSVm5QWS1YVlo4NVk/edit?pli=1