Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 870812 times)

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #3045 on: June 16, 2015, 06:36:11 am »
NA. 16 years old. Looking for an active regiment. Prefer a British or French regiment, but others can fine too. Just brought the game, so I have little-to-none knowledge and would love to have a regiment that teaches me how to shoot/melee efficiently and makes me better. I'm looking forward to join either rifle company or line company. My microphone is broken and I won't be getting a new one any time soon, so I need a regiment that does not require one. I can attend events that are on Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday from 10:30 AM to 5:45 PM. Sorry, my playtime is limited.

Sorry forgot to mention my time is Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday 10:30-5:45 PST. I can't go overboard and come online earlier/stay online later than that. Still looking...

Contacting.

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
« Reply #3046 on: June 16, 2015, 06:36:46 am »
Regiment des Kaiserreichs

(A European, North American and Oceanic Regiment)

Here is an informational video about the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (RKR) about the features and properties of the regiment.

All are welcome to join the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (42nd Königsreicher Regiment). We are an international regiment that participate in European, North American and Oceanic Events. To join speak to me or another regimental member in the Regimental Teamspeak3 Server where the server address is: 103.18.40.26:8005. If you can not find me on Teamspeak3 or another regimental member you may add myself on steam with the details provided below:

If I am not around you would like to join you may join our Regimental Steamgroup located here:
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/42KRR

Our flying squirrel entertainment fourm is located below if you are a user of this forum.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20620
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 10:35:31 am by RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim »

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #3047 on: June 16, 2015, 07:44:13 am »

The 5te Westfalisches Landwehr Infanterie Regiment is recruiting now! If you are looking for a Line Infantry Regiment with over 60 members then this is the one for you! We value discipline and devotion above all although we welcome both new players and experienced ones! :) If you would be interested in joining then simply add me on steam :)

Offline Lokevelt

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: June 17, 2015, 04:49:06 pm »
Ayo, what's good! I'm looking to do training and line battles many times per week, once I've been properly trained in the art of war. I have teamspeak 3, an working headset and I am courteous and can take orders willingly. I'm looking for a mature community that is professional, and serious about the game and wants to dominate the battlefield. I'm not looking for a casual community that has one battle per week, but rather puts forth a rigorous training exercises and participates in multiple battles each week.

Shoot me a pm
Steam name Headmantis
Ign: Lokevelt

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3049 on: June 17, 2015, 04:52:34 pm »
Ayo, what's good! I'm looking to do training and line battles many times per week, once I've been properly trained in the art of war. I have teamspeak 3, an working headset and I am courteous and can take orders willingly. I'm looking for a mature community that is professional, and serious about the game and wants to dominate the battlefield. I'm not looking for a casual community that has one battle per week, but rather puts forth a rigorous training exercises and participates in multiple battles each week.

Shoot me a pm
Steam name Headmantis
Ign: Lokevelt

Contacted!
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #3050 on: June 17, 2015, 11:36:38 pm »
84e

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3051 on: June 18, 2015, 04:41:58 am »

The 3eVolt is one the longest standing communities in Napoleonic Wars, with one of the richest history and community. Initially lead by AsianP in the summer of 2012, the regiment has been stuck together throughout NW's existence. Through the life of the regiment, we have always been dedicated to being the best of the best. We take pride in being an excellent force in melee on the battlefield, by training regularly to bring out the skill in every member. We hold ourselves to a melee standard which is required of every 3eVolt member. Applicants to the 3eVolt must posses a competent knowledge of the game and the mechanics behind its melee, or at the very least the drive and willingness to learn quickly. For those skilled in both shooting and melee, the 3eVolt fields an elite light infantry unity alongside it's line. The Light Infantry will act as shock troopers playing very aggressively, making use of their accuracy and their bayonets.

The 3eVolts goal since its creation in 2012 has always been to compete at the highest level of competitive 1v1 linebattles. These 1v1's must be played seriously and in disciplined fashion so that everyone may concentrate. In larger, 200 man linebattles, the regiment is free to be much more relaxed. Our events take place at 8 EST at least 3 days out of the week. Attendance is optional for the most part, as long as you can attend at least 1 event per week. Outside of linebattles we keep an active community in teamspeak, where we play games other than Mount and Blade. We invite all members to be a part of the community during off-LB times.

Other Information:
NA Or EU? We are a North American and European Regiment
Who do I add on steam to join? [3eVolt] Carson(We you add him on steam tell him you want to join the 3eVolt)
Why Should You Join? The 3eVolt is a bunch of cool guys that  like to hang out in Teamspeak and talk as well as play other games
I Have a Question Who Should I Ask? If you have a question or you would like to Merc for the 3eVolt contact Me on steam

Event Days
Saturday: No Event

Sunday: No Event

Monday: Training and Promotions - 8 EST

Tuesday: 200 Man Event - 8 EST

Wednesday: No Event

Thursday: 1v1 Linebattle - 8 EST

Friday: 2v2/3v3 Linebattle - 8 EST

Click The Steam Link Below To Add Me!

Signed,
3eVolt_Cad_Carson

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Jaimee

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23rd_Col_Jaime
« Reply #3052 on: June 19, 2015, 08:32:18 am »

Welcome there, soldier!
23rd Royal Welch Fusillers is currently looking for new members, willing to fight for The 23rd Fusilliers ! Are you one of those? Then sign up today!

What does The 23rd Royal Welch Fusillers offer you?
The  23rd Royal Welch Fusillers is an active regiment, with alot of friendly players willing to fight & play with other team members. We currently have 2 events a week, and around 15 active members to offer you a great 'battle-feeling' !

What can I expect when I joined the 23rd Royal Welch Fusillers?
You can expect you to be more than welcome in the team, and already get invited to events on your first day in!

Events? What is that?
The  23rd Royal Welch Fusillers takes part of alot of events. Such as siege events, linebattles, conquest. And ofcourse we've our own trainings!

Linebattle - In a linebattle the goal is the eliminate the enemy team, once you died you won't respawn. The 23rd Royal Welch Fusillers regiment, so we expect our men to be high disciplined, and in a good ''melee-skill condition'' because we'll often be at the front line preparing for a glorious charge!
Siege - In a siege event, one team has to defend a base and the other has to attack. We'll often work in 2 battallions in a siege event, and the commander will appoint both battallions what to do, this is a more 'less-disciplined' event. But ofcourse we dont expect you to joke around!
Conquest - A conquest is the best event to get some real war feeling! Once you died, you'll respawn in several seconds. We expect you to listen very carefully since the event is often really big, and yeah.. We want to win!
Training - At training we train our soldiers in formations, melee or shooting. After the training we've a ceremony where people will get promoted.

What does The 23rd Royal Welch Fusillers require from you?
The 23rd Royal Welch Fusillers doesn't 'require' anything in a strict form from you but we do recommend some;
- You are a mature person
- You've the time to play with an active team
- You don't troll
- You're actually interested in playing events
- You wanna join a regiment, and you've interest in the theme
- You've teamspeak 3

But... I'm not good enough to join!
No! The 23rd Royal Welch Fusillers has trained alot of people, and we saw alot of them going into a succesfull time in the game. You can never be 'too bad' to join a regiment!

For Birttania!       

Signed by,

Colonel Jaime

Lawbringer

« Reply #3053 on: June 20, 2015, 09:49:06 am »
Hi my name is Lawbringer and I am new to the community. I am looking for an AU regiment because I hear they have top notch teamwork and structure compared to filthy NA and EUs. If your regiment is interested in me, add me on steam!

My steam name is:

Shit, that was gayer than me

Offline Arumba

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: June 23, 2015, 10:11:08 pm »
Are there any EU rifles or artillery regiments recruitng new memebers? If do please feel free to contact me.

NOTE: I might not be the most active, as i am in a native clan but any free time I have I will be sure to play

Thanks for reading! :)

Offline 35thOfficial

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: June 23, 2015, 10:22:41 pm »
Are there any EU rifles or artillery regiments recruitng new memebers? If do please feel free to contact me.

NOTE: I might not be the most active, as i am in a native clan but any free time I have I will be sure to play

Thanks for reading! :)
Contacted

Offline Platypus

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: polarbear
« Reply #3056 on: June 26, 2015, 08:31:12 pm »
l0l dudes i just got in a regiment omg.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 08:35:31 pm by Platypus »
2nd at 1st NA Groupfighting Tournament hosted by Hekko (JapaneseEmpire) | 3rd at 2v2 NA Tournament (e-LEMON-ators) | 1st at 2nd NA Groupfighting Tournament (Team GG) | 1st at 3v3 NA Tournament (Nr21)

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
« Reply #3057 on: June 26, 2015, 10:02:19 pm »
hi my name is polarbear, many of you know me from my past NW stuff cuz i have had nw since release and been in many stuff and tournaments and stuff and winning and been good and stuff and i also good at native and stuff and i want to play nw again and stuff and need a NA MELEE BASED regiment again and stuff cuz ya and stuff im 2 scared to contact reg leaders on my steams friends list and stuff cuz they might call be an albino and wish my home in antarctica to be melted and might flamethrower my polarbear family.

on a serious note contact me on steam if you meet the requirments on what you might know i am interested in ( melee based NA regiment that does 1v1s TWNL etc ):

https://steamcommunity.com/id/7666223134/

i ply game longtiem me big memer aswell.
Contacting!

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Romulus

• Second Lieutenant
  • The bullet is a fool, the bayonet is a fine chap.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Romulus
« Reply #3058 on: June 27, 2015, 05:33:10 am »
Looking for some mercenary work for NA to practice High ping linebattle enviroments, im 20 have 4 years of experience playing this game and am available Wednesday, sunday, thursday, and monday evenings PST time.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 05:41:34 am by Romulus »

Offline JohannGustavsen

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stMN[B]Cpt.Wilfried
« Reply #3059 on: June 27, 2015, 07:07:37 am »
My reg's have events Thursdays and Sundays for North and South 1.0 if youre interested.