Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 878137 times)

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #3075 on: July 02, 2015, 03:57:01 pm »
Thundersnow's Post
Hi Everyone!!

This is actually a message to North American Regiment Leaders.

I've been running "The Super Top Secret Thundersnow Friday Extravaganza", Every Friday now for three years.  Due to an influx of new Friday Events, our attendance has dipped, so we have room for a number of new regiments.

To attract new Regiments, I have, after three years, dropped the mandatory "Double Rank" line structure requirement for regiments over 10 men.

What this means is that now, for the first time, Regiments will be able to run single lines in my Event.

I changed this rule in order to attract newer regiments that don't bother to train in double rank formation, because frankly I was the only Event to require them.

Most members of this community that have met me know that I am quite possibly the easiest person to get along with, and I run a fun, stress-free event.  Every Friday.  Non-stop.  I am also an official FSE Server admin, and I pretty much run my Event the way an Official FSE Server Admin would police the official servers.   

Physical, in-game Trolls get dealt with, perma or temp banned.  FOL/FOC is dealt with by slaying the individual, and any drama between other regiments or myself is all dealt with behind closed doors and in respective teamspeaks.

I also share ban lists from other Server Event hosts from North America, the UK and Europe, so as to prevent maurading bands of rouge regiments from disrupting the evening.

My assistant server admins and myself are always available via Steam, or my Teamspeak should the immediate need arise, to take control of any situation not readily apparent from outside your regiment (ie:  merc troll, someone masquerading as a member, a Private just told the Colonel to go "Fuck Himself" and as such needs a thunderbolt from the sky to eradicate him, etc...).

Thank you for your time!  I look forward to hearing from you!

Your friend,

Overlord Thundersnow

[close]

Although I've never been, they have a lot of fun from what I hear. Props to you good sir and all the best finding new regiments! ;)

The 19te are asking all mature gentlemen and ladies looking for a regiment that prides itself in having a great balance between fun and discipline, have multiple events, boast around 25 an event, and run Artillery + Cavalry detachments to apply!
Please feel free to contact one of the below members on Steam or at the website above (click the Prussian eagle). Thanks so much for your interest and consideration!

Current Events
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
Occasional Group Play / Gaming Event (includes 1v1, training, or linebattle)Tuesday Training: 3pm EST / 8pm GMT / 6am AESTWednesday Linebattle: 2pm EDT / 7p GMT / 6am AESTThursday Training: 8pm EDT/ 1am GMT/ 11am AESTFriday Oceanic Linebattle: 5:00am EDT / 10:00am GMT / 7:00pm AESTSaturday Combined Training: 3pm EST / 8pm GMT/ 6am AESTSunday Linebattle: 2pm EDT/ 7pm GMT/ 5am AEST
Tuesday Hardcore Linebattle: 8pm EDT/ 1am GMT/ 11am AESTFriday Hardcore Linebattle: 9pm EDT/ 2am GMT/ 12pm AESTGroup Game NightsGroup Game Nights

North America
Spoiler
19te_Hptm_Patriot- (eX_Patriot)
19te_Lt_Shadow - (19te Shadow)
19te_Lt_Moldplayer - (moldy)
19te_Uffz_Holoarc - (Holoarc)
[close]

European and Middle Eastern Timezones
Spoiler
19te_Pfd_Uffz_Tagathan - (Tagathan)
19te_Uffz_Holoarc - (Holoarc)
19te_Ofr_Deafbee - (Deafbee)
[close]

Oceanic
Spoiler
19te_Pfd_Lt_Aussie - (19te_Aussie)
19te_Lt_Shadow - (19te Shadow)
19te_Ofr_Gosling - ([BTTLSTAR] Ása-Gosling)
19te_Gmr_Polska - (19te_Polska)
[close]

Für das Vaterland!
Leutnant Shadow, 19te Preußische Infanterie
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 03:26:49 am by Shadow »
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3076 on: July 02, 2015, 04:00:53 pm »

The 3eVolt is one the longest standing communities in Napoleonic Wars, with one of the richest history and community. Initially lead by AsianP in the summer of 2012, the regiment has been stuck together throughout NW's existence. Through the life of the regiment, we have always been dedicated to being the best of the best. We take pride in being an excellent force in melee on the battlefield, by training regularly to bring out the skill in every member. We hold ourselves to a melee standard which is required of every 3eVolt member. Applicants to the 3eVolt must posses a competent knowledge of the game and the mechanics behind its melee, or at the very least the drive and willingness to learn quickly. For those skilled in both shooting and melee, the 3eVolt fields an elite light infantry unity alongside it's line. The Light Infantry will act as shock troopers playing very aggressively, making use of their accuracy and their bayonets.

The 3eVolts goal since its creation in 2012 has always been to compete at the highest level of competitive 1v1 linebattles. These 1v1's must be played seriously and in disciplined fashion so that everyone may concentrate. In larger, 200 man linebattles, the regiment is free to be much more relaxed. Our events take place at 8 EST at least 3 days out of the week. Attendance is optional for the most part, as long as you can attend at least 1 event per week. Outside of linebattles we keep an active community in teamspeak, where we play games other than Mount and Blade. We invite all members to be a part of the community during off-LB times.

Other Information:
NA Or EU? We are a North American and European Regiment
Who do I add on steam to join? [3eVolt] Carson(When you add him on steam tell him you want to join the 3eVolt)
Why Should You Join? The 3eVolt is a bunch of cool guys that  like to hang out in Teamspeak and talk as well as play other games
I Have a Question Who Should I Ask? If you have a question or you would like to Merc for the 3eVolt contact Me on steam

Event Days
Saturday: No Event

Sunday: No Event

Monday: Training and Promotions - 8 EST

Tuesday: 200 Man Event - 8 EST

Wednesday: No Event

Thursday: 1v1 Linebattle - 8 EST

Friday: 2v2/3v3 Linebattle - 8 EST

Click The Steam Link Below To Add Me!

Signed,
3eVolt_SoP_Carson
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 03:16:57 pm by Sir_Carson »

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3077 on: July 03, 2015, 03:55:54 am »
Regiment des Kaiserreichs

(A European, North American and Oceanic Regiment)

Here is an informational video about the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (RKR) about the features and properties of the regiment.

All are welcome to join the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (42nd Königsreicher Regiment). We are an international regiment that participate in European, North American and Oceanic Events. To join speak to me or another regimental member in the Regimental Teamspeak3 Server where the server address is: 103.18.40.26:8005. If you can not find me on Teamspeak3 or another regimental member you may add myself on steam with the details provided below:

If I am not around you would like to join you may join our Regimental Steamgroup located here:
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/42KRR

Our flying squirrel entertainment fourm is located below if you are a user of this forum.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20620
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 02:20:22 am by RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim »

Offline [42nd] Adam

• Private
  • Leader of the 8thLB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [8thLB] Animo
« Reply #3078 on: July 05, 2015, 02:07:59 pm »
The 6th Line Battalion

I have just recently made The 6th Line Battalion, and is yet to recruit members.

I have re-made this particular regiment as it has an interesting History, and I think it will get some attention and hopefully we can get some new recruits!

I hope this regiment is a success, and I will improve this FSE Post, with more colour, fonts, photos and overall layout.

My Steam Name: steamcommunity.com/id/animogaming
The 6th Line Battalion Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/6thlinebattalion
The 6th Line Battalion Website: http://6thlb.enjin.com/?welcome
The 6th Line Battalion TeamSpeak 3 Server: 62.141.39.173:9956

Offline Little Duck

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: July 06, 2015, 06:22:04 pm »
69th Sultans are looking for members.
We are a new arty regiment looking for arty guard or gunners.
Add BZRKer on steam if you are interested

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #3080 on: July 07, 2015, 09:18:51 pm »

Information

Hello fellow Mount and Blade players! Those of you looking for a regiment look no further! The 4th Regiment wants you! Like organized Line battles and good leadership with the possibility of ranking up? Then prove yourself among the 4th ranks. Play not only for the fun and intense fighting that awaits but for the comradery that the 4th has to offer. Great players, great training, and awesome events await you!

The 4th Prince of Wales is currently looking for all mature peoples (men and women) that are looking to have fun and kick some booty!

Schedule

Sunday:  Training 7PM, Event 8PM Siege

Tuesday: Training 7PM, Event 8PM  Linebattle

Friday: Training 7PM, Event 8PM Linebattle

Contact to Join the 4th Prince of Wales

« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 03:56:17 am by Glenn »
click here to join the 84th

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #3081 on: July 07, 2015, 10:09:03 pm »
I'm bored. Give me a regiment to join for the summer.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #3082 on: July 07, 2015, 10:09:27 pm »
I'm bored. Give me a regiment to join for the summer.
Contacting

Offline Delernil

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: July 08, 2015, 04:04:13 am »

History and Information

The 3rd East Prussian Infantry regiment, while not much information on them, is known to have done this:

Mobilized in 1813. While not mentioned in name, it can be assumed they served in the Battle of Leipzig as they are listed as having been assigned to the groups fighting there. This battle was more or less the end of French occupation, and French troops wouldnt step foot on Prussian soil for almost 60 more years.]

The Nr4 is a small, friendly regiment made by several old 30th Cambridgeshire of Foot members after it was disbanded.  Its an open chill regiment that accepts all members of all regions. If you're ready to kick some booty, this regiment is made for you!

Schedule

Sunday: Regimental Arma 3 Operation Night (OPTIONAL)
Monday: Training
Wednesday: Linebattle
Friday : Training
Saturday: Linebattle 

**All events start 8pm est unless otherwise stated

Who to Contact to Join!

Our Steam Group

Offline Legendarian

• Sergeant
  • I'm a flintlock man myself.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Legendarian
« Reply #3084 on: July 09, 2015, 06:52:43 pm »

THE IRISH 113TH LEINSTER RIFLES IS RECRUITING FOR THE SUMMER!

While there are many skirmish regiments in the community the 113th offers a unique experience. Based partially on the historical fighting style of such units as the 60th Royal American Rifles and 95th Regiment of Foot and partially on the diversity of experiences offered by the current regiments we seek to combine history and fun. We work in the partner system of the historical riflemen so that every pair of riflemen get they're own teamspeak channel and operate semi-independently. This allows us to group serious mature players who just want to play the game separately from lighter hearted players who like a chat during they're line battle. After passing a marksmanship test members are paired off or choose a partner and will form a unit in our skirmish line who operate almost without interference except for dire emergencies (cavalry).

Our old forum page: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=8100.msg284196#msg284196

Schedule: Training usually 11am EST (4pm GMT) on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Events are usually Fridays at 7pm gmt unless said differently.

Contact me if interested! https://steamcommunity.com/id/bagelfull/

Our Teamspeak: ts.rgservers.com:9982
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 08:11:53 pm by Darius8597 »

Offline FDA_Basil

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cvl_Basil
« Reply #3085 on: July 13, 2015, 11:00:05 pm »
Si vous recherchez un nouveau régiment de hussard vous avez frappez a la bonne porte !

Plus d'information ici : https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=24933.0

AeroNinja

« Reply #3086 on: July 19, 2015, 09:01:34 pm »

If you wish to join this regiment please add our leader on Steam! Click me!

We warm welcome you in our ranks!

Pictures found by CrumpetAwesome.

Offline Tallest

• Donator
  • 63e | Tallest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: July 20, 2015, 02:36:29 pm »
Hai guys I've been gone for a while but I'm currently looking for a regiment to join.

Contact me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066290495

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
« Reply #3088 on: July 20, 2015, 03:06:35 pm »
Hai guys I've been gone for a while but I'm currently looking for a regiment to join.

Contact me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066290495

Contacting!
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
« Reply #3089 on: July 20, 2015, 03:17:40 pm »

The 3eVolt is one the longest standing communities in Napoleonic Wars, with one of the richest history and community. Initially lead by AsianP in the summer of 2012, the regiment has been stuck together throughout NW's existence. Through the life of the regiment, we have always been dedicated to being the best of the best. We take pride in being an excellent force in melee on the battlefield, by training regularly to bring out the skill in every member. We hold ourselves to a melee standard which is required of every 3eVolt member. Applicants to the 3eVolt must posses a competent knowledge of the game and the mechanics behind its melee, or at the very least the drive and willingness to learn quickly. For those skilled in both shooting and melee, the 3eVolt fields an elite light infantry unity alongside it's line. The Light Infantry will act as shock troopers playing very aggressively, making use of their accuracy and their bayonets.

The 3eVolts goal since its creation in 2012 has always been to compete at the highest level of competitive 1v1 linebattles. These 1v1's must be played seriously and in disciplined fashion so that everyone may concentrate. In larger, 200 man linebattles, the regiment is free to be much more relaxed. Our events take place at 8 EST at least 3 days out of the week. Attendance is optional for the most part, as long as you can attend at least 1 event per week. Outside of linebattles we keep an active community in teamspeak, where we play games other than Mount and Blade. We invite all members to be a part of the community during off-LB times.

Other Information:
NA Or EU? We are a North American and European Regiment
Who do I add on steam to join? [3eVolt] Carson(When you add him on steam tell him you want to join the 3eVolt)
Why Should You Join? The 3eVolt is a bunch of cool guys that  like to hang out in Teamspeak and talk as well as play other games
I Have a Question Who Should I Ask? If you have a question or you would like to Merc for the 3eVolt contact Me on steam

Event Days
Saturday: No Event

Sunday: No Event

Monday: Training and Promotions - 8 EST

Tuesday: 200 Man Event - 8 EST

Wednesday: No Event

Thursday: 1v1 Linebattle - 8 EST

Friday: 2v2/3v3 Linebattle - 8 EST

Click The Steam Link Below To Add Me!

Signed,
3eVolt_SoP_Carson
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 12:57:33 am by Sir_Carson »

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private