Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 371008 times)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #2760 on: May 12, 2017, 04:15:08 pm »
Im fairly sure they have a greater chance of leaving group stage then GER has at this point :(
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Tournesol

« Reply #2761 on: May 12, 2017, 04:41:09 pm »
Go mock the penis of your father Tardet

max1m

« Reply #2762 on: May 12, 2017, 04:57:12 pm »
No one will ever forget your courage but it's time to lay down your arms forum worm.
How are you going to ''remind me my place''? Haha, with these texts about nothing? Tardet, Tardet, aren't you retarded?

I'm not sure, I was thinking about a ban or a mute, your opinion? Oh wait, its actually pointless to discuss it as you already triggered your own punishement by continuing your childish behaviour, the exact same reason why you got muted previously. People like you never learn in any case, would have probably been better for you to take your leave on your own while you still had the possibility to do so.

Words, to an extend, can have a certain amount of power, but in your case you sadly don't possess the capacities to understand them or get the meaning behind it. I'd be glad to continue such discussion but for that, it would have required you to put a few arguments, for the sake of it. I will let the clown do what he knows best, play to the gallery, we both know your time on those forums lessen as the clock goes.
Talk about anything you want with my manager, his name is Fuckyou, he is chinese. I don't want even read your shit.
If you need any help go there -
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 08:48:01 pm by Max1muS »

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #2763 on: May 12, 2017, 05:12:06 pm »
 :o

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2764 on: May 12, 2017, 05:37:57 pm »
I haven't seen anything fresh like this since rejection personel.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: May 12, 2017, 05:42:21 pm »
Max1m reminds me of 2nd frane's forgotton battalion are searching for recrouts

Cmon memers, you gotta remember that thread?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: May 12, 2017, 05:45:00 pm »
good times^
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2767 on: May 12, 2017, 05:45:36 pm »
EUs are spicy

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: May 12, 2017, 07:30:08 pm »
this will easily stretch out to 200 pages in the next 2 days with the amount of shitposting that goes on here

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #2769 on: May 12, 2017, 07:35:32 pm »
Players Name: Theodin
Steam: Theodin

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #2770 on: May 12, 2017, 07:39:18 pm »
No one will ever forget your courage but it's time to lay down your arms forum worm.
How are you going to ''remind me my place''? Haha, with these texts about nothing? Tardet, Tardet, aren't you retarded?

I'm not sure, I was thinking about a ban or a mute, your opinion? Oh wait, its actually pointless to discuss it as you already triggered your own punishement by continuing your childish behaviour, the exact same reason why you got muted previously. People like you never learn in any case, would have probably been better for you to take your leave on your own while you still had the possibility to do so.

Words, to an extend, can have a certain amount of power, but in your case you sadly don't possess the capacities to understand them or get the meaning behind it. I'd be glad to continue such discussion but for that, it would have required you to put a few arguments, for the sake of it. I will let the clown do what he knows best, play to the gallery, we both know your time on those forums lessen as the clock goes.
Talk about anything you want with my manager, his name is Fuckyou, he is chinese. I don't want even read your shit.
If you need any help go there -

This is the Russian LeBrave.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: May 12, 2017, 08:04:17 pm »
There should be some interesting fights considering the teams that have qualified. Should be interesting to see who qualified from bracket 1.

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #2772 on: May 12, 2017, 08:17:26 pm »
Join Team Somalia
We are still trying to afford a teamspeak

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: May 12, 2017, 08:18:50 pm »
Sweden confirmed one season wonder?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #2774 on: May 12, 2017, 08:29:00 pm »
Join Team Somalia
We are still trying to afford a teamspeak
Got it

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)