Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 371137 times)

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #2745 on: May 12, 2017, 12:58:04 am »
was good not seeing him around
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #2746 on: May 12, 2017, 01:01:03 am »
What happened Max1muS, you don't have any argument nor any self confidence so you going for an easy joke? That's a bit sad, but not much surprising from someone who could easily run for the title of official NW community clown.

As long as you won't be able to remain quiet when you're not concerned by matter you so deeply want to comment on, I will be here to remind you your place. Also, try to pick your insult a bit more carefully, 'kid' sounds a bit weird in your mouth, when 99% of this community, no matter their age, shows way more maturity then you will ever be capable to do.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2747 on: May 12, 2017, 01:15:55 am »
What happened Max1muS, you don't have any argument nor any self confidence so you going for an easy joke? That's a bit sad, but not much surprising from someone who could easily run for the title of official NW community clown.

As long as you won't be able to remain quiet when you're not concerned by matter you so deeply want to comment on, I will be here to remind you your place. Also, try to pick your insult a bit more carefully, 'kid' sounds a bit weird in your mouth, when 99% of this community, no matter their age, shows way more maturity then you will ever be capable to do.

Where is the like button when you need one  :-* :-*

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2748 on: May 12, 2017, 01:20:37 am »

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: May 12, 2017, 06:49:33 am »

Where is the like button when you need one  :-* :-*

+1

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #2750 on: May 12, 2017, 07:48:44 am »
We have allowed an extension to Sunday, but any matches not done by Sunday will be put down as a draw.
Who is the host of NWWC server? It's lagging a bit.
Spoiler
retardet that's not ur buisiness to tell me what to do kid
[close]

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: May 12, 2017, 09:00:09 am »
Buisiness
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: May 12, 2017, 09:27:45 am »
Buisiness

Are you playing for a Nation?

max1m

« Reply #2753 on: May 12, 2017, 12:30:26 pm »

No one will ever forget your courage but it's time to lay down your arms forum worm.
How are you going to ''remind me my place''? Haha, with these texts about nothing? Tardet, Tardet, aren't you retarded?

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2754 on: May 12, 2017, 12:33:41 pm »
+1

Offline Jazzer

• Second Lieutenant
  • Flying Squirrel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Freddie
« Reply #2755 on: May 12, 2017, 12:42:07 pm »

No one will ever forget your courage but it's time to lay down your arms forum worm.
How are you going to ''remind me my place''? Haha, with these texts about nothing? Tardet, Tardet, aren't you retarded?

max1m 1-0 Tardet
absolute comedic genius
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 05:40:48 pm by Jazzer »

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: May 12, 2017, 01:07:56 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #2757 on: May 12, 2017, 03:19:07 pm »
Churchill should have launched the operation unthinkable.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #2758 on: May 12, 2017, 03:28:06 pm »

I'm not sure, I was thinking about a ban or a mute, your opinion? Oh wait, its actually pointless to discuss it as you already triggered your own punishement by continuing your childish behaviour, the exact same reason why you got muted previously. People like you never learn in any case, would have probably been better for you to take your leave on your own while you still had the possibility to do so.

Words, to an extend, can have a certain amount of power, but in your case you sadly don't possess the capacities to understand them or get the meaning behind it. I'd be glad to continue such discussion but for that, it would have required you to put a few arguments, for the sake of it. I will let the clown do what he knows best, play to the gallery, we both know your time on those forums lessen as the clock goes.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: May 12, 2017, 04:11:25 pm »
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.