Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 370761 times)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #555 on: March 10, 2017, 06:22:59 pm »
In light of the activities last night. I think this is only wise to sum up the events.

Well played you win xD

Funny. Yet sad. i guess it's money well spent....or did you just get your dad to do it? Either way. wp
we got ur mum 2 doet u overweight cunt

Oh damn, you hit a nerve there little man.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: March 10, 2017, 06:45:11 pm »
lol

Tournesol

« Reply #557 on: March 10, 2017, 06:53:19 pm »
For the Danish team, if that can help, I know a good Danish player who doesn't have FSE. He's an old Native player but he plays sometimes on NW.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #558 on: March 10, 2017, 06:53:59 pm »
It would'nt be you that's on gf with my tags chattin shit by any chance bob ?

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: March 10, 2017, 06:55:52 pm »

I didn't realise you were in Team GB?

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #560 on: March 10, 2017, 07:00:06 pm »

I'm not, but I'm quite sure its you that likes to reference to my previous place in GB so maybe you're enjoying being someone you aren't, quite childish really.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #561 on: March 10, 2017, 07:00:48 pm »
2nd Issue: The Nordic countries...one big coalition? FIN+SWE and DEN+NOR? Or something completely different?

I don't know about Sweden or Finland, but it's clear Denmark and Norway can't play separately considering the declining numbers of active players who know about the FSE forum and want to play in NWWC. If Sweden and Finland can't make a team together, then we all might as well have a Nordic team, or perhaps kick Finland out and have team Scandinavia (with Iceland).  ;)
I think putting all four nations together would be a step too far considering DEN + NOR and SWE + FIN should both be able to make teams together.

*sigh* Did you even read my post?
Yes, as I have said twice now I am all for a merge between 2 of the 4 nations (e.g. DEN + NOR and FIN + SWE together). I am not saying you should all be individual nations but if you try and say that Denmark & Norway Coalition and a Swedish + Finnish Coaliton could not make two separate teams then you'd simply be chatting shit. I do not think it is necessary for all 4 nations to merge together to make a 'strong' team, with Finland just off the top of my head you would gain Janne, Cletus and Ase.

You're obviously incapable of reading. This is exactly my point, ppl with no insight telling us what we can and cannot do without having a clue what they talking about. If you'd rather not have us make one team simply  because the fear of losing to it then fine idgaf, It has nothing to do with a "super team" as Reb put it but I can understand that he'd shit the bed having to play a Team Scandinavia, I just want to participate. Well, if there's 11 more apps from renown active swedish comp players popping up I guess you're right and we got a team.

You are just pathetic saying I'd be shitting bed that I have to play against super team hell no , we have played against FRA , UK which is far far better than your so called superteam . You are just incapable of finding players and here you are making application for a captainship and admitting you will be just waiting 11 people to make an application proving you are not making any little bit of an effort trying to find those players yourself , just pathetic .

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
« Reply #562 on: March 10, 2017, 07:01:09 pm »

I saw a beggins and a Bagg1ns so you must be mistaken sorry dude.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: March 10, 2017, 07:01:27 pm »
HOLY SHIT THAT VIDEO LMAO
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: March 10, 2017, 07:01:33 pm »

I'm not, but I'm quite sure its you that likes to reference to my previous place in GB so maybe you're enjoying being someone you aren't, quite childish really.
cum on begins. Bobs not teh type of kid to make a video about this......

oh.... rite

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: March 10, 2017, 07:02:30 pm »

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
« Reply #566 on: March 10, 2017, 07:07:04 pm »
Bumfluff you are a white male stfu pls

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e | Fischera
« Reply #567 on: March 10, 2017, 07:26:42 pm »
2nd Issue: The Nordic countries...one big coalition? FIN+SWE and DEN+NOR? Or something completely different?

I don't know about Sweden or Finland, but it's clear Denmark and Norway can't play separately considering the declining numbers of active players who know about the FSE forum and want to play in NWWC. If Sweden and Finland can't make a team together, then we all might as well have a Nordic team, or perhaps kick Finland out and have team Scandinavia (with Iceland).  ;)
I think putting all four nations together would be a step too far considering DEN + NOR and SWE + FIN should both be able to make teams together.

Yes, as I have said twice now I am all for a merge between 2 of the 4 nations (e.g. DEN + NOR and FIN + SWE together). I am not saying you should all be individual nations but if you try and say that Denmark & Norway Coalition and a Swedish + Finnish Coaliton could not make two separate teams then you'd simply be chatting shit. I do not think it is necessary for all 4 nations to merge together to make a 'strong' team, with Finland just off the top of my head you would gain Janne, Cletus and Ase.

You're obviously incapable of reading. This is exactly my point, ppl with no insight telling us what we can and cannot do without having a clue what they talking about. If you'd rather not have us make one team simply  because the fear of losing to it then fine idgaf, It has nothing to do with a "super team" as Reb put it but I can understand that he'd shit the bed having to play a Team Scandinavia, I just want to participate. Well, if there's 11 more apps from renown active swedish comp players popping up I guess you're right and we got a team.
I think u dont understand the NWWC o.O

Im pretty sure I do. Been participating since the beginning without ever being kicked from the team :D
form a team of swedish players then or fuck off it dosent matter how skilled they are. just stop whining about all the inactive swedish players there are more then enough. Or do u fear that u cant get carried this time? o.O

I haven't even been asked by him if I wanted to try out. Myself I've been trying to get multiple Swedish players, some of them have said yes, assuming we get a big enough team. Carolus, are you going to "hoard" the Swedish team so you can get Scandinavia instead?

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: March 10, 2017, 07:29:50 pm »

I think u dont understand the NWWC o.O

Im pretty sure I do. Been participating since the beginning without ever being kicked from the team :D
form a team of swedish players then or fuck off it dosent matter how skilled they are. just stop whining about all the inactive swedish players there are more then enough. Or do u fear that u cant get carried this time? o.O

I haven't even been asked by him if I wanted to try out. Myself I've been trying to get multiple Swedish players, some of them have said yes, assuming we get a big enough team. Carolus, are you going to "hoard" the Swedish team so you can get Scandinavia instead?
This is some sick pyramid skills going on fam

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: March 10, 2017, 07:30:19 pm »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci