Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 367702 times)

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #540 on: March 10, 2017, 04:43:51 pm »
2nd Issue: The Nordic countries...one big coalition? FIN+SWE and DEN+NOR? Or something completely different?

I don't know about Sweden or Finland, but it's clear Denmark and Norway can't play separately considering the declining numbers of active players who know about the FSE forum and want to play in NWWC. If Sweden and Finland can't make a team together, then we all might as well have a Nordic team, or perhaps kick Finland out and have team Scandinavia (with Iceland).  ;)
I think putting all four nations together would be a step too far considering DEN + NOR and SWE + FIN should both be able to make teams together.

*sigh* Did you even read my post?
Yes, as I have said twice now I am all for a merge between 2 of the 4 nations (e.g. DEN + NOR and FIN + SWE together). I am not saying you should all be individual nations but if you try and say that Denmark & Norway Coalition and a Swedish + Finnish Coaliton could not make two separate teams then you'd simply be chatting shit. I do not think it is necessary for all 4 nations to merge together to make a 'strong' team, with Finland just off the top of my head you would gain Janne, Cletus and Ase.

You're obviously incapable of reading. This is exactly my point, ppl with no insight telling us what we can and cannot do without having a clue what they talking about. If you'd rather not have us make one team simply  because the fear of losing to it then fine idgaf, It has nothing to do with a "super team" as Reb put it but I can understand that he'd shit the bed having to play a Team Scandinavia, I just want to participate. Well, if there's 11 more apps from renown active swedish comp players popping up I guess you're right and we got a team.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #541 on: March 10, 2017, 04:48:05 pm »
So who's down for team North America? Pls

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Zahari

• Major
  • Man with 0 ping Also known as Vicky ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA N°8
« Reply #542 on: March 10, 2017, 04:55:23 pm »
Warsaw pact incoming xD
"Russia and Prussia, especially, tried to suppress both Polish culture and language and the Catholic faith. In response, the Poles developed one of the most intense and self-sacrificing versions of Romantic nationalism ever seen in Europe. "- Neal Ascherson

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #543 on: March 10, 2017, 05:10:36 pm »
Kobzik applied for German team. The rules allow him to play for Team Germany

That's what happen when both of the two organizers have the same nationality.

I could have just put him on the team. instead I ask what the community has to say and i still get shit for it. Nice.

That is true.  :)
Then no, I don't think Kobzik should be in Team Germany. He even tried to bullshit you last year to play with his budy Elessar in team Russia (or was that the year before?). I mean, you don't take Kobzik for an honest guy, do you ?

At some point you must make a choice, Koby. Are you Russian ? Ukrainian ? German ?
According to the 2016 Kobzik, you're russian
According to the 2017 Kobzik, you're german
According to your steam profile, you live in Ukraine (and whenever you're not russian or german, you always refer to yourself as ukrainian).

Also, even if he's offering you to show his german passport, that doesn't automatically mean that he actually has one. You should be more intransigent about that.
Check PM
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #544 on: March 10, 2017, 05:11:27 pm »
In light of the activities last night. I think this is only wise to sum up the events.

Well played you win xD

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #545 on: March 10, 2017, 05:28:37 pm »
2nd Issue: The Nordic countries...one big coalition? FIN+SWE and DEN+NOR? Or something completely different?

I don't know about Sweden or Finland, but it's clear Denmark and Norway can't play separately considering the declining numbers of active players who know about the FSE forum and want to play in NWWC. If Sweden and Finland can't make a team together, then we all might as well have a Nordic team, or perhaps kick Finland out and have team Scandinavia (with Iceland).  ;)
I think putting all four nations together would be a step too far considering DEN + NOR and SWE + FIN should both be able to make teams together.

Yes, as I have said twice now I am all for a merge between 2 of the 4 nations (e.g. DEN + NOR and FIN + SWE together). I am not saying you should all be individual nations but if you try and say that Denmark & Norway Coalition and a Swedish + Finnish Coaliton could not make two separate teams then you'd simply be chatting shit. I do not think it is necessary for all 4 nations to merge together to make a 'strong' team, with Finland just off the top of my head you would gain Janne, Cletus and Ase.

You're obviously incapable of reading. This is exactly my point, ppl with no insight telling us what we can and cannot do without having a clue what they talking about. If you'd rather not have us make one team simply  because the fear of losing to it then fine idgaf, It has nothing to do with a "super team" as Reb put it but I can understand that he'd shit the bed having to play a Team Scandinavia, I just want to participate. Well, if there's 11 more apps from renown active swedish comp players popping up I guess you're right and we got a team.
I think u dont understand the NWWC o.O

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 10, 2017, 05:29:39 pm »
In light of the activities last night. I think this is only wise to sum up the events.

Well played you win xD
So you've accepted that you're a lil bitch!!!!

Amen

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #547 on: March 10, 2017, 05:33:48 pm »

Amen
I don't think that's exactly what i was going for, more just appreciating a good meme
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 05:35:29 pm by Bagins »

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: March 10, 2017, 05:35:51 pm »
So you've accepted that you're a lil bitch!!!! Or here? quotauint 2 hard

Amen
Hwo doeth  1 quwaotive ?
I don't think that's exactly what i was going for, more just appreciating a good meme
Do quote here?

were if the qwautoive ?

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: March 10, 2017, 05:39:22 pm »

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: March 10, 2017, 05:58:44 pm »

Im pretty sure I do. Been participating since the beginning without ever being kicked from the team :D

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #551 on: March 10, 2017, 06:07:05 pm »

Im pretty sure I do. Been participating since the beginning without ever being kicked from the team :D
form a team of swedish players then or fuck off it dosent matter how skilled they are. just stop whining about all the inactive swedish players there are more then enough. Or do u fear that u cant get carried this time? o.O

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: March 10, 2017, 06:13:44 pm »

Well played you win xD

Amen

dis is gold

btw y u guys dont do like frenchies and say "im english and i vote for haze and lebrave"
why dont u let haze and lebrave led the uk team tho
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: March 10, 2017, 06:19:56 pm »

Well played you win xD

Funny. Yet sad. i guess it's money well spent....or did you just get your dad to do it? Either way. wp

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: March 10, 2017, 06:21:22 pm »

Well played you win xD

Funny. Yet sad. i guess it's money well spent....or did you just get your dad to do it? Either way. wp
we got ur mum 2 doet u overweight cunt