Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 370830 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #525 on: March 10, 2017, 03:10:47 pm »
Yo sverige, minimario is active ish xd

I am up for a Nordic coalition.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #526 on: March 10, 2017, 03:11:02 pm »
In light of the activities last night. I think this is only wise to sum up the events.

Did you pay him 5 dollars for this?

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: March 10, 2017, 03:12:20 pm »
In light of the activities last night. I think this is only wise to sum up the events.

I second this.

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e | Fischera
« Reply #528 on: March 10, 2017, 03:12:37 pm »
Nation: Sweden/Scandinavia/Nordic/Whatevs
Player's Name: Carolus
Player's Steam: Here you go
Why you should be a Captain: I've been doing it since 2013-2014

2nd Issue: The Nordic countries...one big coalition? FIN+SWE and DEN+NOR? Or something completely different?

I don't know about Sweden or Finland, but it's clear Denmark and Norway can't play separately considering the declining numbers of active players who know about the FSE forum and want to play in NWWC. If Sweden and Finland can't make a team together, then we all might as well have a Nordic team, or perhaps kick Finland out and have team Scandinavia (with Iceland).  ;)

We'll see what happens Mouss, we might need help.

Who's the Cpt of a possible Team Finland? If there is one and he/she reads this, add me on Steam.

It makes me laugh how some ppl with no insight into the Swedish team or the non existing Swedish community is telling us what we can and cannot do. Alot has changed since our 2nd place last time and even though ppl are trying to help(which I appreciate), suggesting ppl with 1,5h of warband within the past two weeks, well let's just say its not ppl I would rely on to show up and base a team of. Im sorry. Looking at the amount of signups so far pretty much gives you an idea of how many Swedes whom are actually interested in doing this.
I'll see what I can do, the last thing I would like to see is what we've built up during a 2y period go down the drain in the hands of a some rookie knobhead, if avoidable.

I'm sorry, do you mean me in that last part of your post?

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: March 10, 2017, 03:13:16 pm »

THE MEMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #530 on: March 10, 2017, 03:21:09 pm »
IM CRYING HAHAHA

Offline Normanguy

• Sergeant
  • Team BrainDead Captain.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Normanguy
« Reply #531 on: March 10, 2017, 03:42:20 pm »
tbh this is some high quality banter, keep it up GB

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #532 on: March 10, 2017, 03:45:13 pm »
Great Britain more like Great Banter so far

Offline Normanguy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 10, 2017, 03:51:18 pm »

Its great fam, like 90% of this thread is GB shit talking eachother, inb4 team England, Team Wales and Team Scotland with all the little circle jerk squads picking one each.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: March 10, 2017, 03:56:19 pm »
I wish I was French.

Offline Zahari

• Major
  • Man with 0 ping Also known as Vicky ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA N°8
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #535 on: March 10, 2017, 03:57:52 pm »
So what about Iceland Cazasar ? Price is allowed to form ICE team ?
"Russia and Prussia, especially, tried to suppress both Polish culture and language and the Catholic faith. In response, the Poles developed one of the most intense and self-sacrificing versions of Romantic nationalism ever seen in Europe. "- Neal Ascherson

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 10, 2017, 04:06:54 pm »

Its great fam, like 90% of this thread is GB shit talking eachother, inb4 team England, Team Wales and Team Scotland with all the little circle jerk squads picking one each.
SHUT UP NORMAN

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #537 on: March 10, 2017, 04:08:34 pm »
Nah it's just the same bs every year from the Danes/Swedes/Norwegians. You don't want to play with the people you have available because you card to actually train with them and fear to lose. There plenty of names being dropped earlier in the thread. But you refuse to take any help from some reason...
I already debunked half the players listed. It is very infuriating to see every single person think they know every single Scandinavian player or say that it's enough or not enough. It has been proven every single year that I don't have enough. I made a 2016 group where about 3 people joined out of the 10 Norwegians I spoke to and invited. Just giving me random names of a guy I've never heard of is not gonna help me assemble a better team. If you wan't to play against 2 Norwegians with 2000 hours and 6 with 30 hours that's fine but I think that would not even be worth fielding.

I totally agree with Hadhod , you guys are just fear losing badly to a team If you form the team just from your countrymen so you are simply trying to build stronger team by going in for a coalition as I said I dont care about it but asking for DEN+NOR+SWE+FIN or just SWE+DEN+NOR is just hypocrisy . If you do not bother to create a team consist only your countrymen because some of them have 30hours its just funny , do you think its not same for Turkey ? We gonna have people with 85+ ping and lower hours than us but we just posted a roster which will have huge amount of trials there are people that I dont know of , but I cared enough to look for people who plays NW from Turkey even though as I said I've never seen those guys as Im not familiar with the turkish scene . So please quit whining and try to find people Im sure it will be fairly easy to find enough people in DEN+NOR and SWE+FIN coalitions .

Offline Normanguy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: March 10, 2017, 04:09:48 pm »

SHUT UP NORMAN

NO!! LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #539 on: March 10, 2017, 04:42:38 pm »
Kobzik applied for German team. The rules allow him to play for Team Germany

That's what happen when both of the two organizers have the same nationality.

I could have just put him on the team. instead I ask what the community has to say and i still get shit for it. Nice.

That is true.  :)
Then no, I don't think Kobzik should be in Team Germany. He even tried to bullshit you last year to play with his budy Elessar in team Russia (or was that the year before?). I mean, you don't take Kobzik for an honest guy, do you ?

At some point you must make a choice, Koby. Are you Russian ? Ukrainian ? German ?
According to the 2016 Kobzik, you're russian
According to the 2017 Kobzik, you're german
According to your steam profile, you live in Ukraine (and whenever you're not russian or german, you always refer to yourself as ukrainian).

Also, even if he's offering you to show his german passport, that doesn't automatically mean that he actually has one. You should be more intransigent about that.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 04:49:01 pm by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12