Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 367728 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #510 on: March 10, 2017, 09:11:35 am »
2nd Issue: The Nordic countries...one big coalition? FIN+SWE and DEN+NOR? Or something completely different?

I don't know about Sweden or Finland, but it's clear Denmark and Norway can't play separately considering the declining numbers of active players who know about the FSE forum and want to play in NWWC. If Sweden and Finland can't make a team together, then we all might as well have a Nordic team, or perhaps kick Finland out and have team Scandinavia (with Iceland).  ;)
but we can almost field our own team, give us the fins???

You can have them, they're not even part of Scandinavia anyway.
That's why Cazasar said Nordic countries, not Scandinavia

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #511 on: March 10, 2017, 09:45:42 am »
All this banter when we know the real application is happening now
Nation: GB
Player's Name: Fungus
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fungus7w7
Why you should be a Captain: Who is hercules? Goob is a retard

+1 Fungus is a strong leader with intense knowledge and skills. He can lead GB to victory in his sleep tbh

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #512 on: March 10, 2017, 10:07:50 am »
2nd Issue: The Nordic countries...one big coalition? FIN+SWE and DEN+NOR? Or something completely different?

I don't know about Sweden or Finland, but it's clear Denmark and Norway can't play separately considering the declining numbers of active players who know about the FSE forum and want to play in NWWC. If Sweden and Finland can't make a team together, then we all might as well have a Nordic team, or perhaps kick Finland out and have team Scandinavia (with Iceland).  ;)
I think putting all four nations together would be a step too far considering DEN + NOR and SWE + FIN should both be able to make teams together.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #513 on: March 10, 2017, 10:13:47 am »

+1 Fungus is a strong leader with intense knowledge and skills. He can lead GB to victory in his sleep tbh
+1

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 10, 2017, 10:30:09 am »

I think putting all four nations together would be a step too far considering DEN + NOR and SWE + FIN should both be able to make teams together.

*sigh* Did you even read my post?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #515 on: March 10, 2017, 10:33:01 am »

Yes, as I have said twice now I am all for a merge between 2 of the 4 nations (e.g. DEN + NOR and FIN + SWE together). I am not saying you should all be individual nations but if you try and say that Denmark & Norway Coalition and a Swedish + Finnish Coaliton could not make two separate teams then you'd simply be chatting shit. I do not think it is necessary for all 4 nations to merge together to make a 'strong' team, with Finland just off the top of my head you would gain Janne, Cletus and Ase.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #516 on: March 10, 2017, 11:34:48 am »

Ban UK

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #517 on: March 10, 2017, 02:06:28 pm »

Yes, as I have said twice now I am all for a merge between 2 of the 4 nations (e.g. DEN + NOR and FIN + SWE together). I am not saying you should all be individual nations but if you try and say that Denmark & Norway Coalition and a Swedish + Finnish Coaliton could not make two separate teams then you'd simply be chatting shit. I do not think it is necessary for all 4 nations to merge together to make a 'strong' team, with Finland just off the top of my head you would gain Janne, Cletus and Ase.

I agree with Herishey here . Turkey also finds hard time fielding a "strong" team considering veteran good players not wanna participate in but we are trying to field some kinda alright team from the new members of community , maybe okey you guys cant field team by your own without a merge but DEN+NOR and SWE+FIN is more then enough . And still If you are still whining about "we cant field a team we need to merge all 4 countries" you may aswell just do not participate because you are not trying hard enough for it . This is NWWC not some kinda groupfighting event that you can make a mix out of 4 countries and make a super team , this event is for to fight amongside your countrymen and communicate easier in your native language . Unless its necessary coalitions should not be allowed or allowed max to 2 nations (Spain&Portugal , Denmark&Norway etc.) . Hell If you gonna let 4 countries merge for this event , I would like to see Turkey&Balkans coalition since they can not make a team but have players who wants to play in this event .

max1m

« Reply #518 on: March 10, 2017, 02:09:01 pm »
Snip don't troll.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 04:53:21 pm by Thunderstormer »

max1m

« Reply #519 on: March 10, 2017, 02:11:57 pm »

I agree with Herishey here . Turkey also finds hard time fielding a "strong" team considering veteran good players not wanna participate in but we are trying to field some kinda alright team from the new members of community , maybe okey you guys cant field team by your own without a merge but DEN+NOR and SWE+FIN is more then enough . And still If you are still whining about "we cant field a team we need to merge all 4 countries" you may aswell just do not participate because you are not trying hard enough for it . This is NWWC not some kinda groupfighting event that you can make a mix out of 4 countries and make a super team , this event is for to fight amongside your countrymen and communicate easier in your native language . Unless its necessary coalitions should not be allowed or allowed max to 2 nations (Spain&Portugal , Denmark&Norway etc.) . Hell If you gonna let 4 countries merge for this event , I would like to see Turkey&Balkans coalition since they can not make a team but have players who wants to play in this event .
Turkey and Balkans? Remove kebab please
Spoiler
[close]

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 10, 2017, 02:16:41 pm »
Double post - reported
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #521 on: March 10, 2017, 02:41:08 pm »

Scandinavia is so close that I can speak Norwegian to the Danes and Swedes and its completely fine. Other than that.

Denmark Norway can get around 6 ish players, if we really dug up some shite guys with 10 hours maybe we could get 8, but that would be scraping the barrel. I would really recommend to make some sort of Scandinavia/Nordic/Viking thing. Difference between the big nation teams and the Scandinavian one is that there is a lot of players unnoticed that are good but Norwegian skill gap is insane (probably with the danish and Swedish one too), Either they have 2000 hours and don't want to play or they have 200 hours and can't even say which nation you should raid for butter. Every single year on NWWC I've been complaining about Norwegian attendance, and it has been heard (thanks), but It will prove difficult to field a team worth playing against with purely NOR-DEN. Maybe a NOR-DEN-ICE, NOR-DEN-SWE, NOR-DEN-SWE-ICE, ect would be more of a choice. I don't think you guys understand how close our countries are. We have been under the Kalmar union together and spoken pretty much the same language for hundred of years. I will try to see what I can do, but I don't think there would be enough people for a pure Nor-Den.
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 02:47:10 pm by Zappy »

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #522 on: March 10, 2017, 02:49:21 pm »
Nah it's just the same bs every year from the Danes/Swedes/Norwegians. You don't want to play with the people you have available because you card to actually train with them and fear to lose. There plenty of names being dropped earlier in the thread. But you refuse to take any help from some reason...

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #523 on: March 10, 2017, 03:01:29 pm »
Nah it's just the same bs every year from the Danes/Swedes/Norwegians. You don't want to play with the people you have available because you card to actually train with them and fear to lose. There plenty of names being dropped earlier in the thread. But you refuse to take any help from some reason...
I already debunked half the players listed. It is very infuriating to see every single person think they know every single Scandinavian player or say that it's enough or not enough. It has been proven every single year that I don't have enough. I made a 2016 group where about 3 people joined out of the 10 Norwegians I spoke to and invited. Just giving me random names of a guy I've never heard of is not gonna help me assemble a better team. If you wan't to play against 2 Norwegians with 2000 hours and 6 with 30 hours that's fine but I think that would not even be worth fielding.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 03:05:16 pm by Zappy »

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 10, 2017, 03:08:09 pm »
In light of the activities last night. I think this is only wise to sum up the events.