Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League - 8th Season  (Read 60207 times)

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League - 8th Season +++SIGNUPS OPEN+++
« Reply #270 on: November 04, 2016, 10:15:24 pm »
stop changing names so

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 04, 2016, 10:51:12 pm »

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 05, 2016, 12:59:11 pm »
1b. Movement ONLY in formation.
You can't charge.

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 05, 2016, 01:53:32 pm »
1b. Movement ONLY in formation.
You can't charge.

1b.2 Charge movements only in reasonable distances - a charge does not require any formation.

Ur a noob m8

Offline Paboing

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars League - 8th Season +++SIGNUPS CLOSED+++
« Reply #276 on: November 05, 2016, 07:14:52 pm »
Regiment: Infanterie Regiment Nr.16(3. Westfälisches, Freiherr von Sparr)
Estimated attendance: 15-25
Leader's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/faser40
Accept rules?: Of course

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 06, 2016, 11:01:03 pm »
I wonder what will happen first, league 3 to end due to regiments all disbanding/leaving due to 'internal issues' or Kaide moaning that his shit reg cant win any matches and that the whole tournament is out to get him.

Would'nt recommend betting on it though, cant imagine the odds would be very good.

If i were a betting man however I'd put bets on 63e to win League 2  ::)

I would also personally say i think the 93rd and 84th would be fine in league 2. Yeh the 93rd are new technically but i cant see hein ending it and the 84th wont have any issues fielding the men.
(I aint read half the thread so they may already be in L2 if so then eyy, pls 17e L3 cus pita is shit melee)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 11:03:50 pm by Mr_Etherton »

Offline StrandThe_Selmy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 06, 2016, 11:16:41 pm »
I wonder what will happen first, league 3 to end due to regiments all disbanding/leaving due to 'internal issues' or Kaide moaning that his shit reg cant win any matches and that the whole tournament is out to get him.

Fuck me, another Kaide conspiracy? What has Kaide moaned about this time? There has never been a disagreement regarding the 59th or NWL, thus why NWL used 59th servers last year and 59th have admins in the NWL. Far as I'm aware 59th is in League One.

If you're refering to the Champions League, both the 59th and 6te are in both competitions and the 2nd in Command Wust is set to be head admin.

// tournament is out to get him.//

Please, go into more detail you pesky Nonce.

Another complete random unprovoked made up fantasy. Typical of you Etherton, for someone in which I have no connection or relationship I do wonder how you come to such conclusions. Do you sit awake at night thinking about the Kaide.

I feel a sense of celebrity status that you and others keep indulging in conversation about me. Then, I realize, some edgy teenage, social reject sits on his PC stalking FSE looking for attention.

I shit you not everyone, this kid actually messaged me on Facebook last year - the fucking creep. I don't even know the cunt.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 11:34:26 pm by StrandThe_Selmy »

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 07, 2016, 12:04:54 am »
wad
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 07, 2016, 01:08:07 am »
Spoiler

Fuck me, another Kaide conspiracy? What has Kaide moaned about this time? There has never been a disagreement regarding the 59th or NWL, thus why NWL used 59th servers last year and 59th have admins in the NWL. Far as I'm aware 59th is in League One.

If you're refering to the Champions League, both the 59th and 6te are in both competitions and the 2nd in Command Wust is set to be head admin.

Another complete random unprovoked made up fantasy. Typical of you Etherton, for someone in which I have no connection or relationship I do wonder how you come to such conclusions. Do you sit awake at night thinking about the Kaide.

I feel a sense of celebrity status that you and others keep indulging in conversation about me. Then, I realize, some edgy teenage, social reject sits on his PC stalking FSE looking for attention.

I shit you not everyone, this kid actually messaged me on Facebook last year - the fucking creep. I don't even know the cunt.
[close]
You are Kaide though xd

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 07, 2016, 01:10:12 am »

This has given me autism. You moan about everything you do yet the second someone makes a banterous comment you seem to get so offended. Why are you so quick to defend yourself with an entire paragraph.

Contradicting yourself within the same line is a bit gay too fam, saying you have 'no connection or relationship' with yet you are also saying 'typical of you Etherton' fam do you even life. Dont start getting all rowdy just because someone talks about your dead beat reg. I also dont recall mentioning anything about your league status nor history in other tournaments nor infact referee status of any of your men, i just said you moan and quit tournaments so you be chatting shit famalam

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 07, 2016, 01:15:39 am »
Spoiler

This has given me autism. You moan about everything you do yet the second someone makes a banterous comment you seem to get so offended. Why are you so quick to defend yourself with an entire paragraph.

Contradicting yourself within the same line is a bit gay too fam, saying you have 'no connection or relationship' with yet you are also saying 'typical of you Etherton' fam do you even life. Dont start getting all rowdy just because someone talks about your dead beat reg. I also dont recall mentioning anything about your league status nor history in other tournaments nor infact referee status of any of your men, i just said you moan and quit tournaments so you be chatting shit famalam
[close]
You already had autism

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 07, 2016, 01:16:43 am »
All 3 of you are just as bad stfu lol
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 07, 2016, 01:19:53 am »
True Wolfster but I gained an aggressive form of it, a mutated form ennit. Proice plz u aren't even a man