13 (30.2%)
04.12 + 11.12 starting from 8gmt
9 (20.9%)
Later than that.
4 (9.3%)
On another day than Sunday.
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Mini-NWWC 2016  (Read 135182 times)

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mini-NWWC 2016
« Reply #555 on: November 01, 2016, 10:11:50 pm »

Chicken isn't Spanish!!

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #556 on: November 01, 2016, 10:13:22 pm »

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #557 on: November 01, 2016, 10:53:40 pm »
gotta love HaZe getting triggered tho

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #558 on: November 01, 2016, 11:26:05 pm »
@melton well we don't have any Slovakian's on our team
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #559 on: November 02, 2016, 12:28:57 am »

Nock

« Reply #560 on: November 02, 2016, 01:35:51 am »

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #561 on: November 02, 2016, 06:58:19 am »
Alright, lets close and conclude the ongoing debate on whether a united Scandinavian team is allowed to form or not.

It seems that there is a general consensus that Sweden isn't allowed to create a coalition with any other nation since they're capable of bringing enough skilled players on their own.

Now that the debate is over Denmark and Norway let's create a fking team bois! <3

Traitors!!

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: November 02, 2016, 02:09:02 pm »
Alright, lets close and conclude the ongoing debate on whether a united Scandinavian team is allowed to form or not.

It seems that there is a general consensus that Sweden isn't allowed to create a coalition with any other nation since they're capable of bringing enough skilled players on their own.

Now that the debate is over Denmark and Norway let's create a fking team bois! <3

Traitors!!
You can do it too. I don't care who gets the train rolling.

Offline Raii21

• First Sergeant
  • Biggest shittalker EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: November 02, 2016, 05:48:14 pm »
You imply that if you want to play, you have to be responsible for someone else's interest in the game, being 5 or >20 players. I started playing over seven years ago, back when I had the time. I would still like to play, but time is limited and my recent inactivity has made it hard for me to follow who still plays the game. I'm fine that you have an opinion on merging nations, but it seems pretty biased from people of nations with the oposite problem of lacking players, time and interest.
I just don't believe you would say the same if you were playing for Estonia.

Also @LeBrave, what is the 4th scandinavian country?

@Melton this is what I was talking about and no, its not about me not wanting slovakians in my team because there are no slovakians in my team and never will be. You know why? They are Slovakians not Czechs. The Idea of Czechoslovakia died more than 2 decades ago and the fact that we used to have slovakians in our team in previous nwwc only means the captain of the team didnt care. Not on my watch. To your point i quoted. Again sir, you say its biased from people of nations with opposite problem. I think you mean, the problem of having enough people,interest and time to make a team? If yes, then I'm sorry to say, but we qualify for the tourney and people who don't have the above mentioned don't. It seems to me that you are trying to find a way to take part in the tournament, no matter whether it is as denmark or some coalition. Well either you admit that people of your nation don't have time, interest or whatever to play in this NATIONS cup, or don't play at all. I'm not being biased in any way, i'm just saying that there many tournaments shitty tournaments these days you can play in (a.k.a Bob), don't undermine the purpose of this one.

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: November 02, 2016, 06:13:30 pm »
@Melton this is what I was talking about and no, its not about me not wanting slovakians in my team because there are no slovakians in my team and never will be. You know why? They are Slovakians not Czechs. The Idea of Czechoslovakia died more than 2 decades ago and the fact that we used to have slovakians in our team in previous nwwc only means the captain of the team didnt care. Not on my watch. To your point i quoted. Again sir, you say its biased from people of nations with opposite problem. I think you mean, the problem of having enough people,interest and time to make a team? If yes, then I'm sorry to say, but we qualify for the tourney and people who don't have the above mentioned don't. It seems to me that you are trying to find a way to take part in the tournament, no matter whether it is as denmark or some coalition. Well either you admit that people of your nation don't have time, interest or whatever to play in this NATIONS cup, or don't play at all. I'm not being biased in any way, i'm just saying that there many tournaments shitty tournaments these days you can play in (a.k.a Bob), don't undermine the purpose of this one.
Do you think that was a post made for you personally?
I did in fact admit, as you quoted, that I'm "not what I used to be", in whatever sense it is. I haven't been very active recently, and I don't know what danish players I can rely on to participte (granted there are plenty that will show interest when asked, but not actually show up). So you are absolutely right. I am only trying to find a way to participate in a danish team or in a coalition with any of the Scandinavian nations. I can't admit on behalf of people I haven't talked in a long time or don't even know whether or not they have the time to participate.
I don't buy into your princip of "if you can't bring enough people, don't play at all". You assume that if I show interest in participating, I have to be responsible for the whole team. That's not how it works.

Offline Raii21

• First Sergeant
  • Biggest shittalker EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: November 02, 2016, 07:29:53 pm »
I did in fact admit, as you quoted, that I'm "not what I used to be", in whatever sense it is. I haven't been very active recently, and I don't know what danish players I can rely on to participte (granted there are plenty that will show interest when asked, but not actually show up). So you are absolutely right. I am only trying to find a way to participate in a danish team or in a coalition with any of the Scandinavian nations. I can't admit on behalf of people I haven't talked in a long time or don't even know whether or not they have the time to participate.
I don't buy into your princip of "if you can't bring enough people, don't play at all". You assume that if I show interest in participating, I have to be responsible for the whole team. That's not how it works.

There are 2 things I want to say to that. First, let's say you are captain of team denmark and you ask people to join your team. They either say yes or no. If enough people say yes, you sign up the team and that is where your responsibility for those people ends. Whether or not they will attend the event is not anyone's problem or responsibility but theirs. Second, my principle is the following: Play for your nation or don't participate. I do not recognize  coalition of Scandinavian NATIONS as a nation that should take part in this. I don't know of any currently existing Scandinavian nation. As far as I know, you guys don't even like each other that much up north. Just as I wouldn't recognize USSR as a nation or Czechoslovakia as a nation. i hope, I made myself clear now.

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: November 02, 2016, 07:46:43 pm »

There are 2 things I want to say to that. First, let's say you are captain of team denmark and you ask people to join your team. They either say yes or no. If enough people say yes, you sign up the team and that is where your responsibility for those people ends. Whether or not they will attend the event is not anyone's problem or responsibility but theirs. Second, my principle is the following: Play for your nation or don't participate. I do not recognize  coalition of Scandinavian NATIONS as a nation that should take part in this. I don't know of any currently existing Scandinavian nation. As far as I know, you guys don't even like each other that much up north. Just as I wouldn't recognize USSR as a nation or Czechoslovakia as a nation. i hope, I made myself clear now.
Let's say I'm not the captain of team Denmark. That's the whole point.
I don't question your opinion on coalitions. I took it from the start, that you weren't really a fan of them, that is fine. I am, however, as long as they are related and if it's not without a reason.
And c'mon, we don't like each other? Really? Denmark, Norway, and Sweden are pretty much brothers that just likes to annoy each other every once in a while.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #567 on: November 02, 2016, 08:17:15 pm »
lies, Danmark>Norge>Sverige xddddddddd

eat me Cærölus xddd
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Raii21

• First Sergeant
  • Biggest shittalker EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: November 02, 2016, 08:18:42 pm »

Let's say I'm not the captain of team Denmark. That's the whole point.
I don't question your opinion on coalitions. I took it from the start, that you weren't really a fan of them, that is fine. I am, however, as long as they are related and if it's not without a reason.
And c'mon, we don't like each other? Really? Denmark, Norway, and Sweden are pretty much brothers that just likes to annoy each other every once in a while.

I stated my opinion and that's all I wanted to do. Nobody else said much about coalitions being a bad idea so i thought I would just say it. I'd prefer the nation tournament to stick to nations only.

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: November 02, 2016, 08:35:22 pm »
I stated my opinion and that's all I wanted to do. Nobody else said much about coalitions being a bad idea so i thought I would just say it. I'd prefer the nation tournament to stick to nations only.
Alright, cool.