Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 306988 times)

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
  • Side: Neutral
You must be very well informed to know that Malakith changed the title in 2014. But that doesn't change the content of the first post, which was edited in... december 2015. By its author. The server admins probably don't care, but the players do.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
You must be very well informed to know that Malakith changed the title in 2014. But that doesn't change the content of the first post, which was edited in... december 2015. By its author. The server admins probably don't care, but the players do.
I joined around the time it was edited, and it was one of the first glimpses of Malakith's glorious powers I ever had. Back then, even I played on HvB... good times. I imagine that you can go back and skimread through all the posts to see how the title has changed over time.

Anyway, the server admins likely don't care about us or the players, so I can't see them being bothered to check for inconsistencies or listen to feedback regardless of what we say or do... It's 15th HvB.
<3

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
Or that FSE re-edits anything we've done, including closing this thread, twice.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Weird, try closing it right now.

Offline ColPancakes

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: *LGA[85e]Col_Pancakes
  • Side: Union
I know it says unbans will not be granted, but I'd like you to hear me out. About two years my regiment was on the 15th Humans vs. Bots server. My regimental leader somehow made an admin mad and he permanently banned the entire regiment. Now, two years later, I am still banned, and I really wish that I could play on 15th HvB with my friends, seeing as it is one of the larger Siege servers.

Offline Chatank

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Should you be interested in getting banned for doing absolutely nothing and no prior warning issued by the incompetent admins, then by all means go ahead and join this server.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
Should you be interested in getting banned for doing absolutely nothing and no prior warning issued by the incompetent admins, then by all means go ahead and join this server.
le butthurt
<3

Offline semperfi763

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MuscleGod
  • Side: Confederacy
Today 1/29/16 I was banned from your server
I know it says Unbans will not be granted but I was banned for no good reason. After being insulted and patronized by the admins, I was abruptly banned trying to get everyone to stop talking about politics like the admins requested. When I said "dis nigga serious" I was banned. I guess I can see why, but as an African American myself, we commonly use the slang word nigga, usually referring to a friend. Sadly, there were no warning given to me, just immediately banned, which left me shocked and confused on what I did wrong, especially on a degree that would get me perm. banned from a server I play a lot. If the rules are not in the game rules, than we should at least be given a warning before being banned. Imagine no longer being able to play something for the rest of your life, and not being informed why you can no longer play it, just left in the dust. I looked around the internet and forums and see endless stories of the same type of admin abuse, surely this cannot be good for your reputation, especially when I was banned because I felt comfortable in a server and decided to use a word used by my culture. If you have something against my culture, you probably should have put it in the game rules before banning me, and the probably 5 other people before me. I think it is unnecessary for someone to Alt + Tab their game and look up this forum to see the rules, they should be there in the game. If you decide to not un-ban me, I guess I kind of see, but will be upset you wont allow me to play because of where I come from and how I was raised. 

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
I think you're not black and you're actually very white probably, but anyway yeah it does suck to be perma banned with no warning or explanation. I think one thing you could learn from this is that you don't need to waste your time writing things like this because the only admin who reads these is Harvain, who in all likelihood takes sexual pleasure from your futile pleas. If you read back in the far too many pages of this thread, you'll see dozens and dozens of people all lining up to beg for forgiveness or curse Harvain's name. It's like a king's court, and Harvain is the mad king who can't quite hide his boner when he orders the court jester thrown to the dogs.

Take a deep breath and realize that humans vs bots is a godawful concept and every one of those servers is terrible and ruined NW. Now you're free! Quit NW and play better games.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 02:21:08 am by Nipplestockings »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
I think you're not black and you're actually very white probably, but anyway yeah it does suck to be perma banned with no warning or explanation. I think one thing you could learn from this is that you don't need to waste your time writing things like this because the only admin who reads these is Harvain, who in all likelihood takes sexual pleasure from your futile pleas. If you read back in the far too many pages of this thread, you'll see dozens and dozens of people all lining up to beg for forgiveness or curse Harvain's name. It's like a king's court, and Harvain is the mad king who can't quite hide his boner when he orders the court jester thrown to the dogs.

Take a deep breath and realize that humans vs bots is a godawful concept and every one of those servers is terrible and ruined NW. Now you're free! Quit NW and play better games.
And then stay here, be edgy, and have more than 7000 posts about how edgy you are. The Nipplestockings way

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
it's true, but it's too late to stop

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
it's true, but it's too late to stop
lol honesty, thats real yo

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

AeroNinja

I know it says Unbans will not be granted but I was banned for no good reason. After being insulted and patronized by the admins, I was abruptly banned trying to get everyone to stop talking about politics like the admins requested. When I said "dis nigga serious" I was banned. I guess I can see why, but as an African American myself, we commonly use the slang word nigga, usually referring to a friend. Sadly, there were no warning given to me, just immediately banned, which left me shocked and confused on what I did wrong, especially on a degree that would get me perm. banned from a server I play a lot. If the rules are not in the game rules, than we should at least be given a warning before being banned. Imagine no longer being able to play something for the rest of your life, and not being informed why you can no longer play it, just left in the dust. I looked around the internet and forums and see endless stories of the same type of admin abuse, surely this cannot be good for your reputation, especially when I was banned because I felt comfortable in a server and decided to use a word used by my culture. If you have something against my culture, you probably should have put it in the game rules before banning me, and the probably 5 other people before me. I think it is unnecessary for someone to Alt + Tab their game and look up this forum to see the rules, they should be there in the game. If you decide to not un-ban me, I guess I kind of see, but will be upset you wont allow me to play because of where I come from and how I was raised.
im finally not the only one here... You go brah.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller

Your culture? White boy be white no matter how much spray-on tan.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline joecool

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I know u don't like unban requests but I was playing the server and my friend was temp banned (didn't know at the time) so I asked the admin and I was perma banned my username at the time was jimmy bob derran :-\