Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 307223 times)

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
  • Side: Union
Grow up and take your own advice. 
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 06:11:43 pm by Thunderstormer »

Offline Hellraiser

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Went on the server, said the map was cancer because well it was, all snow and stuff. Get's insta banned with no explanation as to why, 10/10 would do again GG

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
Went on the server, said the map was cancer because well it was, all snow and stuff. Get's insta banned with no explanation as to why, 10/10 would do again GG

I saved you from the 4 minutes left of cancer & spared you 54 more minutes worth. But please, do come back for more cancer soon!
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
Harvain is god.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
Harvain is god.
+1

If you mute me now , I promise you will get fucked by a goat.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
Hi I would like to get unbanned

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
Hello could I be unbanned please
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Feld

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hello 15th,

Im Feld and Im playing on your server since a long time.
Its best because you can act as cavalry, but i wish me some more maps with
cavalry.

And now to my question: i got permanently banned from one of your admins, and i dont know why.
I was playing and in the next moment i was bannished. So im asking for and unban or a explantion from the admin who banned me. I dont know who that was, and i got very angry to be banned without reason or explantion. So pls find the admin and/or unban me please.

My Steamname: Feldmarschall (with 2 odsts from halo as picture), but you can give me your name too, i know im difficult to find.

Greetings, Feld

Offline RedcoatRegular

• Private
  • Spookeh.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RedcoatRegular
Hello 15th,

Im Feld and Im playing on your server since a long time.
Its best because you can act as cavalry, but i wish me some more maps with
cavalry.

And now to my question: i got permanently banned from one of your admins, and i dont know why.
I was playing and in the next moment i was bannished. So im asking for and unban or a explantion from the admin who banned me. I dont know who that was, and i got very angry to be banned without reason or explantion. So pls find the admin and/or unban me please.

My Steamname: Feldmarschall (with 2 odsts from halo as picture), but you can give me your name too, i know im difficult to find.

Greetings, Feld
Don't expect to be unbanned. I was banned for removing spammed sapper props that were obstruction gameplay, and was banned without a warning if I was accidentally breaking some that were not spammed. The admins here are really kind of power hungry and go nuts with what power they have. Sadly, the server that was made to combat this one was shut down or is just un-populated. Need proof about them not unbanning people? Just look at all of the pages on this thread. 
For King and Country!

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
  • UB_1stDE_LtCol_TheDoctor Former Col of 11thMS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CaptainArtard or AndyTheIrishmen

The admins here are really kind of power hungry and go nuts with what power they have. Sadly, the server that was made to combat this one was shut down or is just un-populated. Need proof about them not unbanning people? Just look at all of the pages on this thread.

agreed.

Oh and in regards to that shut down Human vs bots server there is a humans V bots server on NaS but it is need of some real fixes in its maps XD some are god awful but some are pretty good.
So what you are saying is, you have a tactile mind of a potato...
--Burnout

Offline Roguely

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hello, my steam name is Roguely the Crusader. I was playing as Roguely on the server.

For a long time, this has been one of my absolute favorite servers. Most of my hours on this game have been spent on the 15th server, and I even enjoyed playing on that server with my girlfriend, who just got into the game. Today, 2/19/2016, I was permanently banned from the server, with no reason or warning. I had switched over to the attackers team to see if we could push the advantage. Vix was the mod at the time. As stated, all I was doing was sitting up on the hill, trying to provide fire support to my team. I really don't understand what I did wrong. It was my first time attacking. I know you said you don't review unban requests, but PLEASE read this through. This was one of my favorite servers, and I don't think it's fair to be banned from it for no given reason.

Offline Stark99

• Major
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/groups/allagainst63econspiracy#
  • Nick: [3DM] Stark [79th]
  • Side: Confederacy
Hello, my steam name is Roguely the Crusader. I was playing as Roguely on the server.

For a long time, this has been one of my absolute favorite servers. Most of my hours on this game have been spent on the 15th server, and I even enjoyed playing on that server with my girlfriend, who just got into the game. Today, 2/19/2016, I was permanently banned from the server, with no reason or warning. I had switched over to the attackers team to see if we could push the advantage. Vix was the mod at the time. As stated, all I was doing was sitting up on the hill, trying to provide fire support to my team. I really don't understand what I did wrong. It was my first time attacking. I know you said you don't review unban requests, but PLEASE read this through. This was one of my favorite servers, and I don't think it's fair to be banned from it for no given reason.
You know the server owners are pretty much nazi's they will never unban you go play on a differnt bots server :(
Stark. For being a supporter of the IRA I will not permit you to take part in any forum games I GM.
DOWN WITH DUURING

Offline Foster

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hello,
I'm French, so my English is not very good.
I have Warband Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars since June 2015 and I was on your server, which I love. However, there are four days I was banned, I can not go back  unfortunately I do not know the reason for my banishment.
In this part I was Sappeur and I made use of explosive crates, maybe that, I do not know.

In short if I made a mistake, I apologize and I ask you to unban me, if-please. And if I made a mistake, it does not happen again.

Thank you.

Ps: My username steam: [FR] • • Foster
My username Napoleonic wars: Foster.

Have a good day.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
you know better.  Troll else where

Thunder
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 09:42:13 pm by Thunderstormer »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Inb4 ban

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)