Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 307144 times)

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Who are you talking too? If it is me, I was banned by accident, because I don't talk to admins too much and have no idea about that YouTuber.

Yes, you. You were rude and disrespectful and that's just unacceptable. If you apologise about insulting Malakith's YouTube channel I'll reconsider an unban.

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
I've since been unbanned.  Maybe these guys are getting their act together.

It was a temp ban...TEMP...meaning 1 hour, read the rules, follow the rules, you won't get banned again.

Also, StevenChilton has absolutely nothing to do with the 15th_Humans_Vs_Bots server, has no access to logs, bans or unbans, believe me, I should know, I'm one of the server owners.

Offline RedcoatRegular

• Private
  • Spookeh.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RedcoatRegular
  • Side: Union
Thanks Vixen. I felt suspicious about the reason he was presenting. Still pretty sure my ban was a mistake or just unfair though. :P
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 09:32:34 pm by RedcoatRegular »
For King and Country!

Offline 69th_Dankusmemeus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I was permabanned for talking too much or something 1 second after the warning was given by MY MAIN MAN Harvain who I sacrifice goats to everyday. And my friend was permabanned for asking why I'm banned (or so he says). Harvain betrayed my trust (I forgive him though), Harvain and I had plans to fly kites together, but he lost that chance unless my friend and I get unbanned.

MY NAME: 69th_Lord_WeedDankus_Memeton

MY FRIENDS NAME: Pain

Check the logs, we are innocent. I'm SOOOOO BORED WITHOUT THIS SERVER, I went outside for the first time in years.. it sucked, it was too bright out.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 09:39:21 pm by 69th_Dankusmemeus »

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
I was permabanned for talking too much or something 1 second after the warning was given by MY MAIN MAN Harvain who I sacrifice goats to everyday. And my friend was permabanned for asking why I'm banned (or so he says). Harvain betrayed my trust (I forgive him though), Harvain and I had plans to fly kites together, but he lost that chance unless my friend and I get unbanned.

MY NAME: 69th_Lord_WeedDankus_Memeton

MY FRIENDS NAME: Pain

Check the logs, we are innocent. I'm SOOOOO BORED WITHOUT THIS SERVER, I went outside for the first time in years.. it sucked, it was too bright out.

I actually only banned Pain, you got banned by Cenkris. So I hope your kite burns to the ground when struck by lightning :P
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
why still host a server when you do not play nw?

Offline Sardoka

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
//edit: It seems it was only a temp ban or I get unbanned. Anyway thank you very much!

Hello,

couple minutes ago I was ban from the server by Read_the_Rules for I switching to the bot team.

I was choosing my class as the window popped up again to choose a nation. I thought he was reseting the map but in the hurry to choose a class I saw it to late, after I select the nation again, in the down left corner that he swapped me.
I read that there is a posibility that you get only temp banned but as I read through this topic it appears that you always get perm banned. If that is the case I would like to do an unban appeal. It was really a mistake and it was not on purpose. I am sorry for that. You just doing your job.

Steam and Ingame name is the same as here on the forums.

Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings
Sardoka
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 12:06:18 pm by Sardoka »

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
This is why everyone hates your server. You had a loyal fan of your server ask for an unban and you just pissed on him.

@69th_Dankusmemeus
I suggest looking at this, https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=22920.0

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
This is why everyone hates your server. You had a loyal fan of your server ask for an unban and you just pissed on him.

@69th_Dankusmemeus
I suggest looking at this, https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=22920.0
LOL ANGRY

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
why still host a server when you do not play nw?

I still play NW...or what is the time spent on 63e Siege, the 33rd Humans vs Bots, FH Zombies, etc. then?

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile

@69th_Dankusmemeus

Actually, that "loyal" fan and his friend got themselves banned for pushing their luck and the repeated use of the word nigger. Other than that, they would still be on the server lol

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
Zizek would love Harvain.

Offline beanoid

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I was just banned from the server.   First time ever being on it and I was only on it for about two min and I was kicked and banned.  I didn't anything wrong at all.  Just kicked and banned for no reason. is there any possible way to be unbanned?   
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 09:09:20 pm by beanoid »

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
(  Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES) )
<3

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
I was just banned from the server.   First time ever being on it and I was only on it for about two min and I was kicked and banned.  I didn't anything wrong at all.  Just kicked and banned for no reason. is there any possible way to be unbanned?   
Sure, no problem, I've unbanned you just this once but don't let it happen again.