Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 305492 times)

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
So basically a typical 15th HvB admin?

Yet we still have a populated server compared to 33rd who was trolled in that video...and even they switched to an HvB format for a bit and even that failed. Prease don't compare us to people that are below par, that is truly insulting.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
The server had 46 people. Cheers!
kek harvain.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 12:11:34 pm by Thunderstormer »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
46 people is more than NA 1 had at 8 last night lol, for a game that dies every year thats pretty good

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
That is enough, StevenChilton. Stop posting here. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
The thread should be closed.

Offline Boris_Shaklov

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
yo admins, i got banned for "trolling defences"
but it was the sapper who was putting defences in the doorwy at spawn so nobody could get out
i got  message saying

Read_The_Rules has permanently banned you from the server

the 15th is the best server in the nap wars servers list, no joke and the multiplayer
experience has never bee the same plz give me one more chance :'( :'(

Offline iCod

• Private
    • View Profile
but it was the sapper who was putting defences in the doorwy at spawn so nobody could get out
i got  message saying

the 15th is the best server in the nap wars servers list, no joke and the multiplayer
Don't even bother, they wont even consider unbanning you, even if you were significantly unfairly banned in the first place. The 15th admins are like police, they shoot on sight and don't even bother asking questions later. They are power tripping abusers that ban users for the slightest misdemeanor, or for no reason at all.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
i got  message saying

Don't even bother, they wont even consider unbanning you, even if you were significantly unfairly banned in the first place. The 15th admins are like police, they shoot on sight and don't even bother asking questions later. They are power tripping abusers that ban users for the slightest misdemeanor, or for no reason at all.
You banned?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
can i has unban pls???

Offline Boris_Shaklov

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
i got  message saying

You banned?

yeah i am, tried contacting cenkris but no reply

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
Don't expect a reply.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
I was just banned from the server.
Name: Betty4ever
Reason: I don't know.

Please unban! 15th vs Bots is all my life. If you don't unban, I will probably commit suicide and you will be responsible for my death.  :'(
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 02:17:10 pm by MaxLam »

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
I was just banned from the server.
Name: Betty4ever
Reason: I don't know.

Please unban! 15th vs Bots is all my life. If you don't unban, I will probably commit suicide and you will be responsible for my death.  :'(

Make sure to post a video to youtube and list all items used to do so! Write it into your will, to get it done
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Everyone who plays on this server should be banned for poor taste and plebeianism.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
If this thread isnt for unbannings or complaints then why is it not locked?