Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 307054 times)

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
  • UB_1stDE_LtCol_TheDoctor Former Col of 11thMS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CaptainArtard or AndyTheIrishmen
  • Side: Union
Why exactly are there no unbans under any circumstances? I just find that a little stupid, because it seems like a lot of the bans are for no reason or are for breaking a rule which were not visible in any way.
lemee guess ur banned

Actually nope, well I was ban a long time ago but somehow I was unban.

Maybe that has something to do with it being a Temp Ban (1 hour) and not a Perm Ban as you assumed? maybe try following the rules and not getting banned in future, or better yet, if you do get banned, wait for 60 mins and check if you can get on the server before coming to the forums and spouting venom for your own mistakes

But the thing is people are being ban randomly, like my friend and I were just playing as humans and shooting from the ship like the entire team and randomly he was ban, just out of the blue, and he is still ban (we checked this morning). So I think there needs to be a strict list of rules, a way to be unban, and a revaluation of the admins.
So what you are saying is, you have a tactile mind of a potato...
--Burnout

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
Nope, already tried with these people. They will never change their policy.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=22920.0

Offline 4thRID

• Private
    • View Profile
Hi, I was recently banned from the 15th Humans vs Bots. I have no clue why i was. When i was banned i was on the server and i just finished talking to guys about the unneeded  spam of planks every where, then i shift tabbed because  a recruit in my regiment was asking me questions about when our next event was going to be. While i was answering my recruit, I saw in the back round that i was kicked from the server. After i finished my message to my recruit i shift tabbed again and pressed ok on the "You have Been Kicked From The Server" message, and tried to join the server again thinking that it was because i was just standing in spawn. It then said i was banned from the server so i assumed an admin was trying to talk to me but i didn't see it because i was messaging my recruit. I then thought after that, it was a temp ban. So i tried again 2 hours later and i was still banned. My name when i was on the server is [4thRID]Col_Pvtwardog. So i am asking you to please unban me from the server because i do not know what i did to get banned. Also this is one of the few servers that i like to play on because its always fun. If i will not be unbanned, can i atleast know the reason why i was banned in the first place. Thank you, Pvtwardog

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
4thID, here's how you get unbanned from 15 HvB:
Read
the
thread
title
again
m80
Spoiler
[close]
R.I.P.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
<3

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
  • UB_1stDE_LtCol_TheDoctor Former Col of 11thMS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CaptainArtard or AndyTheIrishmen
4thID, here's how you get unbanned from 15 HvB:
Read
the
thread
title
again
m80
Spoiler
[close]
R.I.P.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

By far the best post on this entire thread XD
So what you are saying is, you have a tactile mind of a potato...
--Burnout

Offline YoloSwag69lol

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I don't get why you don't accept unban request, your server is one of the only (perhaps the only) popular siege server left. If your wondering why people are always bugging you to unban them is because they don't want to waste the $10 they spent to play this game. That's how I feel right now to, I bought this game yesterday and today I got banned, your server was the only one I played and now I feel I was robbed $10.

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
I don't get why you don't accept unban request, your server is one of the only (perhaps the only) popular siege server left. If your wondering why people are always bugging you to unban them is because they don't want to waste the $10 they spent to play this game. That's how I feel right now to, I bought this game yesterday and today I got banned, your server was the only one I played and now I feel I was robbed $10.

Some other servers you might be interested in  ::)
Minisiege: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20052.0
Humans_vs_Bots: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=24140.0

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
lel
mfw nubs think that 15th HvB is the only server in the game
<3

Offline Drame22

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hello,

Requesting a ban. Username; sholomo_shekelburg. Chat spam, hate speech, racism, TKing, trolling, destroying defender barricades, more chat spam....this guy is scum. Please ban him.

6:18 Pacific Time, 15th Bots server, custom map 15.

Offline jaegerdude

• Private
    • View Profile
People should keep posting unban requests as it shows how pathetic the server is.

I'm not banned from it and occasionally drop in to see whats happening, it does seem that admins on this server are specially selected ;)
Not banned ey?
Well you are now...

Find me ;)

Offline Nicholas_PRIME

• Private
  • Consider the goats
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Goat Lord
  • Side: Confederacy
Why dont they do unbans?
Nicholas          Nicholas
             PRIME

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
They don't like you, that's why
<3

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
Bans must sure suck for you then.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
Bans must sure suck for you then.
Happily, I haven't gotten myself banned from these servers, so I really wouldn't know what that feels like  ;)
<3

Offline 18chiatt

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
     Dear Vixen

Hello, my name is Chase.  I am a fourteen year old who likes to play games.  Two years ago I found the Joys of Mount and blade, from a friend who has long since strayed.  One day I tried the multiplayer and found this server , but at that time I was a mere observer.  I got excited about joining a community, overwhelemed with a sence of unity.  I went to an admin, hoping to get in on the action not thinking of the following chain reaction.  Because of my Location I couldn't fufill my station and the 15th kicked me out.  This was a sad time in my life, I had constant thoughts of a knife.  You were the messenger to deliver the bad news, not your fault but still caused quite a few blues. I was disrespectful towards you, which was a bad thing to do.  I'm not asking for the garden,I just want a pardon.  Since my ban I have learned alot, I'm no longer a big shot.  Please just consider this, I am willing to remiss. 

Sincerly
            Chase