Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 307121 times)

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
why are people still asking for unbans its LITERALLY IN THE TITLE CAN YOU NOT READ
That title was three years ago Mister I'm not banned so I don't know how it feels. I'm talking to the admin not you.

FSE are the ones who change our title, we haven't touched pretty much anything on this thread, beyond me posting randomly at times now.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline arno7431

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
i dont even play on this server but im still here because i hate all of you

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
lol
<3

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
lol
I laughed at his post too. At least he isn't racist, he hates everyone!

Offline Skelleytor

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hello.  My steam name is Skelleytor and my in-game name is Leftenant_Seymore_Buttes and I would like to request an unban.  Now, I know this is normally not allowed, but I loved my brief time playing on your server.  In fact, I played it with my friend before and it was the most fun I'd had playing Napoleon, and I would sincerely like to play again in the future.  I was banned because I joined the wrong team when I first tried the server.  I regret my actions and sincerely wish that you can find it in your hearts to allow me back into your great server. :-[

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
*Snip*
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 04:58:13 am by Karth »
<3

Offline jaegerdude

• Private
    • View Profile
People should keep posting unban requests as it shows how pathetic the server is.

I'm not banned from it and occasionally drop in to see whats happening, it does seem that admins on this server are specially selected ;)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
People should keep posting unban requests as it shows how pathetic the server is.

I'm not banned from it and occasionally drop in to see whats happening, it does seem that admins on this server are specially selected ;)
Not banned ey?
Well you are now...

Offline Pvt_Albright

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Regard With Forgiveness
« Reply #1028 on: March 11, 2015, 12:09:22 am »
I know, yet another unban request, I do wish you will consider this however.
While playing a normal round of "Humans vs Bots" I became a sapper, wishing to defend the flag.
However, I used the build points poorly (Which I was told clearly) So I went to destroy them with an explosive crate.
But I was then banned without warning, presumably for breaking rule 6, but I was just destroying my own poorly
placed defenses. For this I was banned without the ability to explain what happened.

Steam Name: Pvt_Albright
Date Banned: 3/10/2015
Ingame Name: 48th_Can_FstSgt_Albright

Thank You For Your Time, This Is One Of My Favorite M & B Servers and I Feel This Was A Simple Misunderstanding. (It Was A Perma-Ban for a very minor offence/misunderstanding)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 04:34:42 am by Pvt_Albright »

Offline Solstice of War

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hello, I was banned from your 200 player 15th Humans Vs. Bots literally right upon joining for the first time... I didn't even get in game, I simply chose the french and was immediately banned without reason. I would appreciate if you could please look into this.
Steam Name: Solstice of War
Steam UID: STEAM_0:1:50938753

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
That's not an ID.
Not that the 15th care :/
<3

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Hello, I was banned from your 200 player 15th Humans Vs. Bots literally right upon joining for the first time... I didn't even get in game, I simply chose the french and was immediately banned without reason. I would appreciate if you could please look into this.
Steam Name: Solstice of War

Temp-ban, 1 hour, already ended. Read the Server Rules AKA Game Rules which appear once you connect (dont spam your mouse) or press ESC -> Game Rules and read them

Offline elvion22

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I posted this about a week ago but no one has replied so ill post again
 i was banned when i was playing on the defending team and had placed my defenses in a somewhat poor position and when the other sappers started building their defenses it made my ones redundant s i started to break mine down to save build points and so some one who is a bit of a noob sapper would not waste them and possibly cause unnecessary difficulty for the rest of my team however someone else on the team shouted out to the admin (i didn't know who it was when i was on) that i was destroying defenses, i did point out that i was breaking down my own poorly placed defenses, i understand that the admin probably didn't see my chat message explaining my action so i got banned from the server its been about 2 weeks now and i still can't get on. i really like this server i have been playing it on and off for the last yearish, its pretty much the only siege server that feels like a siege as there are always more bots than people (unlike pvp siege servers which are annoying cos people rambo :L) i really hope someone sees this and considers looking into the circumstances of my ban.

player name: murtagh
Steam name:87TH_Elvion
Steam id:STEAM_0:0:55161692

Offline Garmo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
GARMO UNBAN REQUEST
« Reply #1033 on: March 15, 2015, 02:17:38 pm »
Name under which you were banned - Betty_The_Bomber (I cant explain...)

Server(s) 15th Humans vs. Bots

What was happening when you got banned. I didnt do anything. I think my IP was banned?

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? Well, before the ban, All I knew was I could not impersanate clan members. I never knew I couldnt impersonate a player. nd at the tme, I didnt kno being named betty was that big of a deal. I knew he was a famous hacker though.

Time and date when the account was banned: Maybe 3/5 or nd maybe 3 or so pm eastern time??

Timezone Eastern USA

User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!)

Why should you be unbanned? At the time, I didnt kno not to impersanate other players. I did it as ajoke because a few guys were talking about him so i left and changed my name. I didnt expect bans for being named betty. I woudve thought people would know that I was a fake betty. Isnt it obvious I would be a fake one? Betty is to smart to use that name now. I thought I would ge a warning to change m name. I was banned from 63e Siege to, but they unbanned me. I been playing on your server for a good amount of time to. maybe 100 or 70 hours on it. I really hope you guys consider this. I honestly did not know it was that serious being named betty... but now i do

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: GARMO UNBAN REQUEST
« Reply #1034 on: March 15, 2015, 02:28:43 pm »
Name under which you were banned - Betty_The_Bomber (I cant explain...)

Server(s) 15th Humans vs. Bots

What was happening when you got banned. I didnt do anything. I think my IP was banned?

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? Well, before the ban, All I knew was I could not impersanate clan members. I never knew I couldnt impersonate a player. nd at the tme, I didnt kno being named betty was that big of a deal. I knew he was a famous hacker though.

Time and date when the account was banned: Maybe 3/5 or nd maybe 3 or so pm eastern time??

Timezone Eastern USA

User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!)

Why should you be unbanned? At the time, I didnt kno not to impersanate other players. I did it as ajoke because a few guys were talking about him so i left and changed my name. I didnt expect bans for being named betty. I woudve thought people would know that I was a fake betty. Isnt it obvious I would be a fake one? Betty is to smart to use that name now. I thought I would ge a warning to change m name. I was banned from 63e Siege to, but they unbanned me. I been playing on your server for a good amount of time to. maybe 100 or 70 hours on it. I really hope you guys consider this. I honestly did not know it was that serious being named betty... but now i do

Nah, you were one of the people using the Betty hack to crash servers. I could post your game ID for other server owners to put on their lists, if they haven't already banned you or received your ID.